Hi folks,
I am developing application using vb.net which requires integration with SAGE
LINE 50  (Accounting software ) V11... The data which SAGE is using is MC
ACCESS 2003 database... with linked tables in it... Now I Have developed the
Sage connection using ODBC which works fine when reading the record but
cannot Add or Update record into the Linked tables.... When i debug the
program the error is at the line where it has...
MyodbcCommand.ExecutenonQuery()
Can anybody Help ?????

Gurdeep
4/12/2007 2:39:30 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Gurdeep Toor wrote:
>Hi folks,
>I am developing application using vb.net which requires integration with SAGE
>LINE 50  (Accounting software ) V11... The database which SAGE is using is MS
>ACCESS 2003 database... with linked tables in it... Now I Have developed the
>Sage connection using ODBC which works fine when reading the record but
>cannot Add or Update record into the Linked tables.... When i debug the
>program the error is at the line where it has...
>MyodbcCommand.ExecutenonQuery()
>Can anybody Help ?????

The Error is [Syntax error ]

Gurdeep
4/12/2007 2:45:41 PM
"Gurdeep Toor via AccessMonster.com" <u33223@uwe> wrote in message
> Hi folks,
> I am developing application using vb.net which requires integration with
> SAGE
> LINE 50  (Accounting software ) V11... The data which SAGE is using is MC
> ACCESS 2003 database... with linked tables in it... Now I Have developed
> the
> Sage connection using ODBC which works fine when reading the record but
> cannot Add or Update record into the Linked tables.... When i debug the
> program the error is at the line where it has...
> MyodbcCommand.ExecutenonQuery()
> Can anybody Help ?????

i_takeuti

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

Reporting from Project Server

Pivot Table Question #5

using the journal on outlook

data sort

cannot open hyper links in outlook

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

Pulling data from separate tabs

Formula for cross tab data filling

Help with importing data

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...

microsoft.public.access.conversion

form fields not saving to table

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?