increase font size on vertical of chart without losing data

I am using Access to create a bar chart. The chart has over 50 namesin the vertical axis. How do I increase the font size so that I do notlose names? If I increase it past 6 font size I get only every otherbar labeled.
0
robnsd
3/21/2007 9:49:12 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Queries and Charts

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Updating a chart Automatically

line chart with NA() values

Are Office XP fonts freeware?
I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? serdar wrote: > I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any > web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? > > Why is this an Excel question? If you look at the fonts in the Windows fonts directory, usually c:\windows\fonts, you'll see that most of them are copyrighted. I suggest you do a Google or other search for freeware fonts. You should find some items that way. That said, yo...

Increasing and decreasing values
Using column chart type I want to display increasing values and then decreasing values (not negative). For example 10,20,25 top value 55, then I want to show from 55 decrasing amount 10,35,10 (back to 0 starting point). Is it possible Put the numbers into the worksheet. A row or a column, whatever you like. If each number has a corresponding category label, put them in the row or column before the data. Select the data (one or two rows/columns), and run the Chart Wizard (the icon like a column chart, or Insert menu > Chart). Choose the Column chart type, and click through the rest o...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

How to receive photos sent to me without having to click on them
I have just started using Outlook 2007. I am unable to receive photos in the text email message. They all come as attachments. I cannot find any settings to allow direct insertion of photos into the email text message area. Help Please..... Outlook doesn't support inline images. See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/inline.asp for options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newslett...

Chart Linking
How can a cell in one workbook be linked to data in another workbook. Kenneth Hi try the following: - open both workbooks - in the target workbook enter the equatrion sign '=' - now select with your mouse the source cell in the other workbook and hit ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kenneth" <pby5acat@tpg.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40b4a089@dnews.tpgi.com.au... > How can a cell in one workbook be linked to data in another workbook. > Kenneth > > Or copy the source cell, select the target cell, choose Paste Special from the Ed...

Printing a newsletter on 11x17 not in full size
I am trying to print my 4 page newlsetter that is 8.5x11 on 11x17 so that it is a folded newsletter. It prints on the 11x17 but it keeps printing small with crop lines. It is in the right order but not full size. PLEASE HELP What version Publisher? Are you using Publisher 2007? Are you setting up your printer first for 11 x 17? File, page setup, booklet, select custom size 8.5 x 11, click advanced on the right, select booklet in the pull down type 8.5 width 11 height -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tam Nee...

Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How can I reduce the size of inserted pictures in the document WITHOUT linking them? Seems like I used to be able to do this on my pc in Word2003... My 35 page document with pictures is now 140MB! The best approach is to process the images properly using a graphics app *before* plunking them into any sort of document... If you drop in a 1.8MB image it will increase the document's file size by that amount. More recent version of Win Word do have a Compress Picture tool which Mac Word does not have. ...

Source data, in Chart Menu, is grey and not accessible.
I set up a pivot table and designed a chart, saved and closed out of the workbook. Upon returning to work on this project, when selecting the chart menu to work with my source data, the source data is grey and not accessible. What might be causing this and can I correct it? It's a pivot chart. As soon as it's created, it's linked permanently to the pivot table, and you cannot change the source data. you cannot add more data that's not in the pivot table to the chart, nor can you remove data that is in the pivot table from the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

combination clustered column and stacked bar chart
I have data concerning the repair turn-around for three products over several months. There are two components to the turn-around time for any item, i.e., actual labor time and wait time. I want to graph this as a clustered column, each cluster representing the data for a given month and each bar in a cluster representing one of the products. Now for the tricky part: I want each of the bars to be stacked showing the relationship between the actual labor time and the wait time. John, I don't know if I'm fully understanding what you want. Possibly these two examples can hel...

Any advice on organising a font library on our server
Just about to put a font library on our server - for ease of access and standardising fonts across the company. Has anyone any specific advice on orgainsing this is a rational way......or is it a case of create a Font folder and dump them in there? :) Many thanks Simon Sure, create a folder, dump the fonts, and give instructions to each user on how to install them on individual computers. "SimonH" <SimonH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C820B719-5BD5-4CC1-AF2D-4934230E4426@microsoft.com... : Just about to put a font library on our server - f...

Error in chart wizard
The following error occured in Excel 97: -> User clicked on chart wizard -> clicked the customer types tab and got the following errors one after the other: 1st - Microsoft Visual Basic Permission to use object denied 2nd - Microsoft Excel Error accessing user-defined custom chart file 3rd - Program error Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created. This happened on more than one machine. I do not get this error message on my machine. I have a screenshot of the errors if it would help. Has...