Importing Outlook data into Access 2003

I recently reinstalled Office 2003 and have encountered the following
problem: I want to import my contacts in Outlook into an Access 2003
database. When I go to File/Get External data, there is no option to
import from Outlook. In fact, the only choices I'm given are Microsoft
Access, Windows Sharepoint Services, XML and ODBC databases. How can I
enable the options I've had in past installations of Access?

Thanks in advance,
Pic
0
Pic
10/17/2007 11:07:31 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Select Full install instead of typical

Pieter

"Pic" <compuBUTNOTTHIStoot@att.net> wrote in message
>I recently reinstalled Office 2003 and have encountered the following
> problem: I want to import my contacts in Outlook into an Access 2003
> database. When I go to File/Get External data, there is no option to
> import from Outlook. In fact, the only choices I'm given are Microsoft
> Access, Windows Sharepoint Services, XML and ODBC databases. How can I
> enable the options I've had in past installations of Access?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Pic

0
Pieter
10/17/2007 11:16:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I did a full install. Is it possible to add these
features without doing a complete reinstall of Office?

Also, when I ran the program for the first time after the install
there was a message about updating Jet 4.0 (or something like that)
that I ignored. Could that be the reason?

Thanks,
Pic

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:16:11 +0200, "Pieter Wijnen"
<it.isi.llegal.to.send.unsollicited.mail.wijnen.nospam.please@online.replace.with.norway>
wrote:

>Select Full install instead of typical
>
>Pieter
>
>"Pic" <compuBUTNOTTHIStoot@att.net> wrote in message
>>I recently reinstalled Office 2003 and have encountered the following
>> problem: I want to import my contacts in Outlook into an Access 2003
>> database. When I go to File/Get External data, there is no option to
>> import from Outlook. In fact, the only choices I'm given are Microsoft
>> Access, Windows Sharepoint Services, XML and ODBC databases. How can I
>> enable the options I've had in past installations of Access?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Pic

0
Pic

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

MS Money 95 data files

data input in text box

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Sorting Data #5

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Radar chart in Access 2007 report