I want to use vba to set the form property to turn on and off the "record selectors" property

I can't come up with the statement to turn on/off "Record Selectors" on a
form.

Thanks

Kelvin

0
Kelvin
8/3/2007 6:17:32 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:17:32 -0500, Kelvin Beaton wrote:

> I can't come up with the statement to turn on/off "Record Selectors" on a
> form.

> Thanks
>
> Kelvin

Me.RecordSelectors = false

This removes them from the current form, only while the current form
is still open.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

Record Selectors
Hi I have a form which displays records in datasheet view, with the grey Record Selectors down the side. Normally, to delete a record, you can just click on the Record Selector, the use the delete button. However, this for uses a query, so the data is read-only. Is there a way I can get it to trigger a procedure if the Record Selector is clicked, where I can write code to do the delete? Stapes Whenever you change which record is current, the form's Current event fires. If you're trying to do a delete, the BeforeUpdate event should fire. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:/...

Record Selectors & Navigation Buttons: Set BackColor?
Anybody know how to coerce the colors of a form's RecordSelectors section and NavigationButtons? I'm guessing there's an API call somewhere, but don't have a clue beyond that. -- PeteCresswell "(PeteCresswell)" <x@y.Invalid> wrote in message news:mlqgr318v13atugcricjmnhbd7fhq4i1qa@4ax.com... > Anybody know how to coerce the colors of a form's RecordSelectors > section and NavigationButtons? > > I'm guessing there's an API call somewhere, but don't have a clue > beyond that. You can replace the standard navigation buttons with...

I want to use vba to set the form property to turn on and off the "record selectors" property
I can't come up with the statement to turn on/off "Record Selectors" on a form. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks Kelvin On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:17:32 -0500, Kelvin Beaton wrote: > I can't come up with the statement to turn on/off "Record Selectors" on a > form. > > Can someone point me in the right direction? > > Thanks > > Kelvin Me.RecordSelectors = false This removes them from the current form, only while the current form is still open. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to person...