i remove the password and decrypte the database so i can use auto

How do i remove the password and decrypte the database so i can use automatic
access data collection?
it says i need to close and reopne but the database is already open!
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:23:01 -0800, brad
<brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Read that message again. Hit Ctrl+C while it is open, then Paste into
Notepad so you have it for future reference. It says much more than
close and reopen.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>How do i remove the password and decrypte the database so i can use automatic
>access data collection?
>it says i need to close and reopne but the database is already open!
0
Tom

Can't track certain Outlook Contacts
Hi, For one of my users (crm 3.0 - Outlook 2003), the 'Track in CRM' button does not appear for certain contacts. About 2/3s of the contacts are fine. I thought it might be contacts created in the Blackberry then sync'd to Outlook but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm still working on finding a pattern, unfortunately this user is travelling a lot so it's hard for me to sit down with her and see what she's doing. I thought maybe someone may have had a similar experience. ...

Auto fill and drop down lists
The fields are Rank and Rank Sort (I cant do this alpabetically as a the ranks (Military) don't run in alphabetical order. The idea is this: The form (Pers Details Form) contains personal details Name, Number etc from the Pers Details Table. There will be box where I can select the rank from a dropdown list. The Rank details are contained in a seperate table (Rank Table) containing a Rank and Rank Sort column. In the Pers Details Form I can create a record, enter details but I want to have a drop down box to choose the rank from. Once chosen I would like the rank to show (but ...

Can't Make Attachment
I just upgraded to outlook 2003 and now I can't drag and drop files into a new mail message; even though I can click on the paper click and attach a file that way. I had this functionality prior to upgrading to Outlook 2003. I am running Windows XP. Please advise if anyone knows of a setting for this or a registry fix. Thanks.........Jason Steeves ...

How can I ...
I am now running Outlook 2003. Previously, I have run most versions of Outlook and I have spotted a difference I would rather not have. Whenever I click on a web link within a message, outlook opens a new instance of IE to view whatever is on the end of the link. Previous versions would re-use the first instance created rather than opening new instances all the time. Any suggestions as how whether (and how?) this behaviour can be restored to match the previous versions? Cheers. You can't. Sorry. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using...

Removing Message Handler
I am using Microsoft Visual C++ on Windows XP and am developing Windows graphics code using the MFC AppWizard. I have a class, CImageView, which is derived from CScrollView. I would like to add a message handler for WM_LBUTTONDOWN but, when I got go "Add Windows Message Handler", this is already in the list of added handlers. When I highlight it and click "Edit Existing" I am taken to OnMouseMove(). There does not appear to be a way to remove this handler so that I can add it properly. It is possible that I added it at some point and then rmoved it by deleting every re...

Can I see the summary report of each resouce's booking status ?
Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. Is there any method to view the summary report ? for example, a summary report show which meeting room booked by which one for what agenda. I have tried to use public folder with email address, but can't register by AutoAcceptAgent. Any one has any idea of such request ? Pls help soon. Thanks. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:02 -0700, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. >Is there any method to view the summary repor...

last 4 wk average using calculated pivotitem
Hi, I am trying to create a pivot table/chart from data that is listed b week. So my table has "week" as the row field and "total X" as th column field. I want the chart to display the total for each week as bar (the easy part) and also to graph the average of the last fou weeks as a line on top of the bar graph. I have tried to figure ou how to add a calculated pivot item but I can't seem to get it to wor right. So for each week there would be a second almost subtotal lik entry that calculates the average for the previous four weeks (if ther aren't four previo...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Where can I get UNLIMITED Excel stock qoutes?
The Excel Add-in that allows you to retrieve stock qoutes is limited in taht it only allows you to get about 250 qoutes at a time. How can I get unlimited qoutes in a format compatible with excel? Z There's a program called Historical Stock Quotes which can create tab or comma delimited files that can be read into Excel. If you want something that updates automatically within Excel, you may have to buy an add-in. Have you searched the web? On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:18:23 -0800, ZouBCivil <ZouBCivil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The Excel Add-in that allows you to retriev...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Can you delete and empty an open email

select database
Hi all Prob an easy one but is there a keyboard shortcut to select a whole range of data (database) in excel. Or select just the filled in data. I know ctrl A selects all - is there a variation on this? any help greatly appreciated cheers Rexmann Hi Rexmann You can use Ctrl * to select the current region -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "rexmann" <rexmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:019FE07A-9C7D-4300-9137-646406AAAA48@microsoft.com... > Hi all > > Prob an easy one but is there a keyboard shortcut to select a whole range ...

Where can I get a template that will calculate profloss after buy.
I need a template that will calculate all the possible variables in a share trade. The rate on buying, every day entry (7 days),Profit/loss on holding, prof/loss on sale etc. ...

Restore messages from Exchange database
Our SBS2000 crashed the other day without a backup of Active Directory. We now only have a backup of the exchange database (edb and stm files). The domain has been recreated from fresh and 5 computers were re-joined the domain. Exchange also were installed. Question: what would be the right way to restore the messages from the edb and stm backup copy? Thank you in advance! -jesk Jesk You'll have to recreate the Exchange org and do a restore. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx Unless you have a flat file recovery tool like Quest R...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...

Remove Add-Ins from Tools Menu
I installed an Add-In, used it an then uninstalled it. The Add-In still shows on the Tools menu. How do you get it off the menu? I exited and restarted the the program several times and the add-in is unchecked. Excel 2000, 9.04402 SR-1 Karl Does this add-in have a name? Some third-party applications are noted for sticking files in XLSTART. Visio comes to mind. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:31:17 GMT, "Karl Irvin" <88karl3200@comcast.net> wrote: >I installed an Add-In, used it an then uninstalled it. The Add-In still >shows on the Tools menu. How ...

can't find form
i have a command button on a form [frmMainMenu] that when clicked, closes that form and opens another [frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions]. The 2 share the same table as a record source, so i'm doing this to avoid conflicting updates the code behind [frmMainMenu] reads like this (below), and functions correctly DoCmd.Close stDocName = "frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, acNormal on the new form [frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions], there is a command button to save to close itself, and open the previous from [frmMainMenu], and the ...

Using a variable for a chart limit
Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Vince F Hi, See Jon's information http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Cheers Andy Vince F wrote: > Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell > reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, > but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Andy Pop...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...