I have Microsoft 2007 - can I delete 2003?

I have installed Microsoft Office 2007.  Can I now delete Microsoft Office
2003?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:30:01 -0800, Jers
<Jers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

There is no particular reason to get rid of 2003, but if you insist it
is better to first uninstall 2003 (not delete, but use Control Panel >
Add and Remove Programs) and then install 2007.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>I have installed Microsoft Office 2007.  Can I now delete Microsoft Office
>2003?
0
Tom
1/10/2010 5:22:40 AM
of course you fail to mention the exact versions of office, so who knows
whether you are still using a component of 2003

"Jers" <Jers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have installed Microsoft Office 2007.  Can I now delete Microsoft Office
> 2003?

0
DL

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003