How to search a table/query for a date range

I have an Access DB that contain multiple form, queries, tables, and reports.
I have one query that containes a various about of information (Name, Title,
Hire Date).
I have a form created with two text boxes and a command button. The user is
suppsed to enter a start date and an end date then press the command button.
The employees that fit into the date range get displayed. You do I get this
to work?

Right now it only didplays all the information. I am tring to get the date
ranges to function.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:59:36 -0800, bzeyger
<bzeyger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

There are several ways. One is to set the form's Filter property. In
the command button's Click event write two lines of code:
Me.Filter = "HireDate BETWEEN #" & Me.txtStartDate & "# AND #" &
Me.txtEndDate & "#"
Me.FilterOn = True
(of course you substitute your own control and field names)

-Tom.

>I have an Access DB that contain multiple form, queries, tables, and reports.
>I have one query that containes a various about of information (Name, Title,
>Hire Date).
>I have a form created with two text boxes and a command button. The user is
>suppsed to enter a start date and an end date then press the command button.
>The employees that fit into the date range get displayed. You do I get this
>to work?
>
>Right now it only didplays all the information. I am tring to get the date
>ranges to function.
0
Tom

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Web query timeout setting.

Dates #9

Qrp Date functions

date tracking

Short time vs short date

Contacts Search

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working

item class table

Date format 04-11-06

Search FRustration

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

How to Identify Records with Overlapping Dates
I need to be able to systematically identify any instance where there are overlapping date ranges in a data set. I need to pull records like those listed below out of a larger data set. I previously posted a question similar to this and was advised to pull the same table in a query, match on Member Number, and qualify that the product code from TableA did not match product code in TableA_1 where the Begin Date TableA was < Term date TableA_1 and TableA_1 Begin Date < TableA End Date. Which worked great for me finding overlapping records where the product was different, bu...

basic pivot table group
I have looked at some basic Pivot Table tutorials, but I have a very basic question not answered by their examples. . . . I have data in a spreadsheet formatted like this, each row representing an event: Timestamp Process Message ID 11:23:45:123 processA message123 11:23:45:124 processB message123 11:23:45:136 processC message123 11:23:46:123 processA message456 11:23:47:123 processB message456 11:23:47:678 processC message456 Can a pivot table help me reformat the data like below? ...

Sum items in a lookup table.
I work for a bus company that has 240 different routes. I also have a table in Excel that lists monthly ridership for each route. I use it as a lookup table to get data for another report. The problem? There are 6 of the 240 routes that are served by more than one garage so they appear twice in the lookup table and I would like to get the sum of the ridership for that particular route from the table. Is this possible and if so how do I do it? I gather you're using a lookup function now to find the ridership from a given route. VLOOKUP will return (0 or) 1 value. If you use SU...

Column searching problem
I have a worksheet called "net" containing the following: NETWORK AVG MIN MAX STD SAMPLES ABC 17.17 16.26 17.71 0.4469 19 CBS 12.99 11.69 14.56 0.6524 30 NBC 15.39 14.08 16.70 0.7323 38 NBC* 15.12 14.08 15.99 0.4910 31 Fox 10.63 9.07 12.09 0.9374 8 HBO 10.94 9.07 13.22 1.2507 19 Showtime 11.52 6.84 13.23 1.9017 11 HDNet 18.14 14.22 18.85 1.1619 14 HDNet* 18.45 18.13 18.85 0.2847 13 HDNet-Movies 1...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....

Newbie
I have a spreadsheet that is little more than a list of PO #'s that shows what orders are done and ready to ship for a particular customer. We upload the file every day to a website where the customer can view it whenever they want. So far, everything's fine. I use the "=TODAY()" function so that when I open and modify the listings, the date gets automatically updated. The problem is, when the customer accesses the file, the date also updates on THEIR end and the file looks more current than it really is. Is there a way to maybe lock in the date ONLY when I save the file...