How to get 5 digit accuracy beyond the decimal point.

A currency has 4 digit accuracy.  I need 5 digit.

I am using Access 2003.

0
tom
6/5/2007 4:33:10 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

You can't use Currency, then, since that's a hard-and-fast limit of the
Currency type.

Try using the Decimal type.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>A currency has 4 digit accuracy.  I need 5 digit.
>
> I am using Access 2003.

0
Douglas

Exchange 5.5 Migration #2
Hi, We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. Is there any procedure or document that I can find in order to perform this migration? Thank You. Chiew Mann In-place migration or on new hardware? Chiew Mann wrote: > Hi, > > We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I > few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange > 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. > > Is there any procedure or document that I can find in > order to perform this migration? > > T...

Getting charts to automatically pick data from a series
Can I get a chart to always use say the last 9 values of a series? Does excel also do interactive charts? Salmonh: Yes you can have Excel chart the last 9, 30 or whatever number of values that you would like. You'll need to use dynamic range names to do this. Here are several links that will get you started. http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Dynamic.htm http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_tips.htm#Dynamic_Chart_Range_Names http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html The idea is to create dynamic ranges that will update as you add data and ...

Attachments In Outlook Express #5
When messages come into Outlook Express with an attachment and when I click on the paper clip, instead of Internet Explorer opening another program (a photo program) opens. I am not able to read the attachment. How do I disassociate this photo program and associate IE with the attachment? Hope the problem is clear.... ...

digits after zero
I need 6 digist after the zero for my prices (vgr 0.000000)and Money 2005 only allows two (vgr 0.00), how can i change this??? Thanks Control Panel|Regional Settings??? "juan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b9f01c4a1a1$17ff4b30$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I need 6 digist after the zero for my prices (vgr > 0.000000)and Money 2005 only allows two (vgr 0.00), how > can i change this??? Thanks ...

Is there any way to get all the page names in onenote?
Hi, I'm working on a tools which need to collect the name for all the pages in onenote workbook. Seems there is a Table of Contents powertoy that does this as I recall. "Ken Teng" <Ken Teng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9D0D2C4-E2AE-4271-8B14-32EF6E808552@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'm working on a tools which need to collect the name for all the > pages > in onenote workbook. > Michael wrote: > "Ken Teng" wrote: >> Hi, I'm working on a tools which need to collect the name for all the >> page...

How do I get my mail from OE6?
I just bought the Microsoft Office 2003 bundle. I want to get my mail from my Windows 98 computer. It's all backed up and on a CD but I can't seem to import it to the Outlook 2003. Can someone send me instructions on how to do this. Carol Outlook can only import from OE. You must import into OE first. Consult an OE group or website if you do not know how. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpr...

Business Portal Installation #5
I am not able to install Business Portal for GP 10. While installing i got a message saying as below The following selected items are not registered or are not installed in the back office: Requisition Management Business Portal Employee Pay Employee Profile Recruitment Skills and Training Time and Attendance Key Performance Indicators Electronic Document Delivery Project Time and Expense eOrder Can someone help me in resolving this issue. How can i register these in back office? On Apr 28, 5:09=A0am, Mohan <Mo...@discussions.mic...

Delayed Email #5
Having a sporadic problem with my Exchange 2003 SP2 server. At random times mail is delayed anywhere from 10-45 minutes. If you send a test message to yourself it'll set in your outbox for ~ 20 seconds before it leaves and then arrives in your mailbox 10-45 minutes later. Most users are running Outlook 2003 SP2. I checked OWA and the message wasn't there either so it's not an Outlook issue. I also tried restarting all the Exchange services but that didn't help either. Now once one message arrive it seems they all arrive at the same time and then the problem clears up unt...

how do i get different post cadts to print on one sheet?
I want to be able to print on sheet of all differnt post cards? littlebit86_ <littlebit86_@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to be able to print on sheet of all differnt post cards? Use the Mail Merge feature if it's just different addresses you need. If you need entirely different designs, you'll need to manually set up your labels on a larger page. Set the page size in File > Page Setup to the size of your sheet of labels, and then set the layout guides to the positions of the individual labels. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Pu...

How to get the Mouse Up event for a custom activeX control ?
Hi, I am using MFC and an activeX control.. I am putting my activeX control on the form.. Now, I want to have the mouse up event for this control... like if user presses mouse key anywhere on the control and leaves that key, i want to capture that event... So, is there any way to get that using MFC... ?? Please help me.. ===== Regards, Jigar Mehta If your control is in MFC, you should get the event as you normally would using the right macros. Your control should fire an event if you are trying to capture it outside the control (host). ----------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Distribution Group email replies: Automatically get 'From' to show Group email address?
We have set up a distribution list in Exchange 2003 (support@companyname.com.au) so that several support staff receive these incomign emails from clients. We want our replies to those emails to look as if they come from that support@ email address again. In very old posts, from 2002 to 2004, the same question gas already been posed and the answer has been for the person replying to ***manually*** click the "From" button so they can choose the distribution group email address. Well its 2007 now. Has this situation been changed so that when replying to distribution list emails the dis...

Get the modified time of a file
I need a way to receive the modified time of a file (you can see this data when you press 'properties' on a file in the file explorer) , so I've wrote: CTime GetModifiedTime (CString name) { CFile f; if (f.Open((LPCTSTR)name,CFile::modeRead)) { CFileStatus fileStat; if (f.GetStatus(fileStat)) return fileStat.m_mtime; } return 0; } In most cases, this works just fine. the problem is that function CFils::Open sometimes fails. (mostly because the file is being exclusivly opened elsewhere) Is there a way to receive this informati...

how do I get the result of a numeric field to display in alphabet.
alphabetically instead of numbers such as 1,000 (one thousand) where you would state the field code twice but apply a switch to change the number to the alphabetical number. -- Deborah Corff Use the \*Cardtext switch in the field code. For information about its use, read the "Number formats" section of http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:57:25 -0700, Daysur...

How do I change one point in a scatter chart color
I want to change teh colour of one point in a scatter chart, for example Person Score Age time A 25 20 1 B 20 14 1.5 C 22 22 0.75 D 23 23 1.25 I want to plot score against age, but highlight the point where the time is less than 1. Any help would be appreciated Hi, The easiest way is to add another series to plot just the points that need a different colour. Assuming your data example is in the range A1:D5 then add this formula to E2 and drag down to E5. =IF(D2<1,C2,NA())...

point & figure charts in ms excel
i am a new member. I would like to know if one can generate point figure charts in ms excel. the standard charts in the chart function d not have point & figure charts & drawing them manually is tim consuming. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I found this buried in Andy Pope's website: http://andypope.info/ngs/ng8.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ amateur < wrote: > i am a new member. I would like to know if one can generate point & ...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 / Outlook 2003
I have my first Office 2003 client, but when it try to synchronize with exchange server 5.5 get this error "unknown error 0x80040119" Microsoft say that is a problema for Oulook 2002, and you can fix it running the "scanpst", I did that but doesn't solved the problem... Anybody have some suggestion or solution? Edwin Cuadros ecuadros@concol.com , ecrosys@ecrosys.com www.ecrosys.com Has the user tried running fixmapi? "Edwin Cuadros Robayo" <ecrosys@ecrosys.com> wrote in message news:vgtpj0l4hrpaf7ssc6hr8m52udn2ke1s62@4ax.com... >I have my first...

public folder replication #5
I recently added a new exchange 5.5 server to my exchange site and replicated all public folders to this new server. Should I now remove the public folder replica's of the orginal server, sice this server is schedule to be decommission, and in addition how can I tell if all the folders are replicated successfully.. Thanks again Darren How to remove the first 5.5 server in a site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];152959 -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes onl...

can't get any sound when I play my videos uploaded from video cam
please help! very new to this! Uploaded videos from my JVC camera , but when I try to play them with Windows media there is no sound. Can someone tell me what the video codec does and could it be something related to this? The video codec does what its name says: it decodes video. When you view a movie and you see video but no sound, then the video codec is working fine, but the audio codec usually isn't present or isn't working. FFDShow contains a lot of commonly used video/audio codecs: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDshow.htm Does installing it help? Regards ...

Getting exception "The node to be inserted is from a different document context."
Hi, I've got the following piece of code that's causing me a bit of a problem XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument (); XmlNode rootNode = doc.CreateNode (XmlNodeType.Element, "usersettings", null); User user = new User (userid); XmlNode rolesNode = user.GetRoles (); rootNode.AppendChild (rolesNode); : : The last line (rootNode.AppendChild (rolesNode)) throws an exception "The node to be inserted is from a different document context." How can I work around this? The code above is from a Web-service that collects various infor...

How do I get around Excel formula is too long error message?
I am in the process of creating multiple links to multiple wookbooks (within one cell) and keep running into the problem that the formula will start giving me the error message that the formula is too long. Is there a way that I could disable this feature, thus allowing me to expand the formula to include additional links to additional workbooks. Please advise. Thanks Hi post yoiur existing formula. This is not a feature but a fixed restriction (no way around it). Some common solutions - split your formula - use defined names -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris wrote: &...

Getting Money 2006 to access acounts online
Recently some of my accounts have gone to a more in depth way of logging into them instead of the normal account name and password. Now they are asking for answers to questions you fill out ahead of time. So the problem now is how can I get MS Money to answer those questions so I can connect to the accounts through MS Money 2006? ...

problem in getting Scope_Identity in Oracle in Visual Studio????
Hi All, i'm converting my website from connecting to SQL to Connect to Oracle DB and i'm reconfiguring the DataSets and TableAdapters for that . i have function in a tableAdapter that insert in a table then get the SCOPE_IDENTITY() of the ID of the last inserted row . This the Code that refer to SQL DB: INSERT INTO [JobFunction] ([JobFunctionName]) VALUES (@JobFunctionName); SELECT SCOPE_IDENTITY() And This the Code that refer to ORACLE DB: INSERT INTO JOBFUNCTION (JOBFUNCTIONNAME) VALUES (:JOBFUNCTIONNAME); SELECT JOBFUNCTION_SEQ.nextval FROM dual The proplem is the last code gene...

Getting Error while Upgrading from VC7.1 to VC8..
Hi I am Upgrading from VC7.1 to VC8 using Visual studio .net 2005 IDE. I am successfully able to Upgrade the project but when I am rebuilding the solution, I am getting some wired error.It says that "Template Cannot be Declared to have C Linkage" This is urgent and I have no Clue. Please provide an appropriate solution. Thanks in advance. -Abhay Try this http://www.nabble.com/error-C2894:-templates-cannot-be-declared-to-have- 'C'-linkage-t3341636.html (Watch wrap) > -----Original Message----- > From: abhayparashar01@gmail.com [mailto:abhayparashar01@gmail.com]...

Problem seeing NT user accounts in Exch 5.5
I am trying to create a new user on a 2000 DC. No problem. When I go to create the mailbox on my NT machine, Exchange Administrator does not show the newly created account. The User Browser for Domains shows the new account, but not the Exch Admin user list. Furthermore, there are a ton of old accounts still hanging out. How does Exch Admin sync to the User list in NT/2000? How can I fix this to add the new user? Thanks, -- Steve Wasser http://xdissent.com the journal of contrarian social discourse and neurotic opinion Have you set-up an outlook profile and sent a test message to this ac...

Exch 5.5 IS stops accepting new logins every couple of days
We have two Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers with the Dec. 2004 post-SP4 Update Rollup applied. Every couple of days or so they both stop accepting new logons. They are in different sites and different NT domains and stop working independently of each other. They are connected by a site connector. If someone is already logged into Exchange with Outlook XP or 2003, they don't notice a thing. They just stay connected and everything works. If someone tries to open Outlook, they get an Exchange Server Not Available message. There are absolutely no events logged that we can find and all services are r...