How do I locate the send on the menu bar?

I am using Microsoft 2000, and the send, to expedite my email message does
not show on the menu bar. Any suggestions on how I may locate it.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"Newlearner" <Newlearner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Microsoft 2000, and the send, to expedite my email message does
> not show on the menu bar. Any suggestions on how I may locate it.

It's already in the File menu. For the Database toolbar:

With any database window open, right-click on the toolbar, and choose
Customize. Select File in the left list box, and Recipient in the Right list
box, and drag the icon to the toolbar. Close the dialog and the button will
work.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

0
Arvin

animated bars for powerpoint chart
hi all- this is a excel/powerpoint question really. I have a very simple % bar chart with 22 vertical bars ranging in values. I' d like to animate the bars to all 'grow' up to 100% (and some music plays) any ideas?? thanks, Theo. Hi, You should post this to the PowerPoint newsgroup, because Excel probably can't do what you want without programming. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint&cat=en_US_884a862c-d238-4f41-a3ea-5c77639600cf&lang=en&cr=US -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheer...

Combination Stacked Bar with Single Bar Chart
Greeting Excel Pros, I would like to create a stacked bar chart with a single bar. My spreatsheet layout is below: Col A Col B Col C.......ColU Line #1 Sept 06 Oct 06......Nov 06.....Apr 08 2 Orig 10 5 15 20 3 ADD 1 Data Begins Feb 07 4 Mar Data Begins Mar 07 5 Add 2 Data Begins Feb 07 6 Jun Data Begins Jun 07 7 Add 3 Data Begins F...

Send/receive hangs
My Outlook has recently started to hang during "send/receive". I have 9 POP3 email accounts set up, and it processes some, but then gets to one that it tries for an hour to receive. I have updated to the latest SP, and I have also gone and checked the email on the provider's server. A few weeks ago I did find some residual spam email on the server (no idea why it was left on the server) and removing it seemed to clear up the problem. Now I am having the problem again and that is not helping. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks What is your send/recei...

Save as backup in diff location
Sorry another post guys!! I have been using the Save as backup feature which is brilliant I must save, however, when it saves it saves into the same location as the original file. Is there anyway I can have it save to another location I specify? Thanks Adam Adam, I use the macro below to save two dated / timed copies in different folders, one on my local hard disk and another of the network, as well as saving the original file. In each case, the folders already exist - change the path and names to match what you need. Simply add a button and assign the macro to it. HTH, Bernie MS E...

Unable to send email to a certain address
I can recieve email froma certain address but can't send email to it or reply. I get the following error message: The original message was received at Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:35:25 -0500 from ool-43507010.dyn.optonline.net [67.80.112.16] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <rbayersdorfer@franklinlakes.k12.nj.us> (reason: 550 Can't verify your host name) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .... while talking to mail.franklinlakes.k12.nj.us.: >>> MAIL From:<rjaekel@dicararubinoarchitects.com> <<< 550 Can't ver...

Outlook 2003 Crashes @Send/Receive (outex.dll)
Hi, i've got the problem that Outlook 2k3 crashes suddenly during receiving and sending mails from an exchange server. Outlook says that it encountered an error and wants me to send a report to MS. EventViewer shows the entry that the error occurred in outex.dll. this *.dll is responsible for the "Out Of Office" Add-In. i've got every ServicePack installed (1,2,3) i need to keep the old *.pst and archive folder What i've done: - tried the repair function of office - useless - tried reinstalling, seemed to work. installed the service packs -> crashed again (same Lo...

"Don't have appropriate permission" to send/receive
Let me add my complaint to the chorus of others I've seen on this newsgroup. Frequent readers will recall the symptoms: On Win XP Home, I can send/receive email using Outlook just fine, but my wife and kids cannot. They can send/receive test emails from Outlook's Tools->Email Accounts... (o) View or Change Account ... [Test Account Settings], but they get "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation" when they click on the Send/Receive button. We all have "computer administrator" privileges. I tried creating a new profile, as Mark Joh...

Sending attachments using Business Contact Manager Mail Merge
I've just upgraded to Outlook Business Contact Manager 2003 and am trying to send an attachment to several contacts using the mail merge facility. When you click mail merge it takes you to Word, so I cannot understand how you attach a document to the message you have written. I'm sure it is very simple, I just need a little help please!!! Kate:confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Menu wont delete!
My application uses a CMDIFrameWnd to display documents. The documents are generated in a CMDIChildWnd object. The problem is the the MDI child (i think) is creating an extra menu on top which I dont need. I tried deleting the menu inside the OnCreate method, but it does not get rid of the menu. Here is how my application looks right now with two menus at the top. http://www.limefocus.net/screenshot4.jpg Here is a snippet of code that I used to delete the top menu: int CChildFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { this->GetMenu()->DestroyMenu(); this->SetMenu(NUL...

menu event functions
Sorry, I am a new bee here. I wanted to know in which class should I keep my menu OnCommand functions. Should those be in App class or frame class or view class or doc class. As you know for SDI we keep it in App class. Thank you Lee Also I wanted to add that I want this to know in case of MDI application. Thank you, Lee yang__lee@ausi.com wrote: > Sorry, > > I am a new bee here. > I wanted to know in which class should I keep my menu OnCommand > functions. > Should those be in App class or frame class or view class or doc > class. > > As you know for SDI...

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

Send and receive 09-08-10
Where can I find the 'send and receive' button in Vista and WLM. If you see a Sync button on the toolbar, that is the replacement for = Send & Receive. However, the latest beta version went back to Send & Receive. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "searcher" wrote in message news:i68nco$lpa$1@speranza.aioe.org... Where can I find the 'send and receive' button in Vista and WLM.=20 Send and Receive in Windows Live Mail 2009 http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F92775FC46A...

Chrome and Menu Control
I have an asp.net 3.5 framework website that uses asp.net Menu controls both horizontal and vertical. When I use the website on IE or Firefox the controls work and look fine. However, when using Google Chrome, they look strange and background, alignment and hover properties do not work correctly. Is there any way to assure the Menu control works the same in all major browsers? Thanks. -- David ...

Can't send email thru Outlook 2002. PLS help...
I can receive emails fine, but everytime i try to send i get an "undeliverable" email back with the error "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed". It looks like it's trying to find my IP address, but can't. I have a router that looks to be set up fine as I did the troubleshooting section that specified this problem, but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated. That error is generated by antispam software on the recipients mail server. Are you running your own SMTP server? If so, it's a problem with your server, if not contact your provider since the...

Location of certain Excel files
Hi, I need to reinstall Excel2003 but I have added many micros and specialized toolbars. Does anyone know where this information is stored such that I may saved those files? Thus after I reinstall Excel, I will be able to replace the default files with these advanced versions. Thanks, Jeff IF? you are referring to personal.xls and your .xlb file, I suggest a WINDOWS find looking for personal.xls and another looking for *.xlb -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Jeff Hopkins" <atomic58"NOSPAM"@sc.rr.com> wrote in message news:4581d...

Addresses disappear from the address bar
I have Windows 7 x64 and IE v. 8.0.7600.16385 which works fine with one minor exception... Until recently, all the addresses I typed in the address bar were saved and were visible in a drop down window. Since this morning, only the home page address is in the address bar and drop down window contains no other addresses. Even if I type in an address, it disappears if I switch to a home page. I did not change any settings in the Tools > Internet Options... How to restore the save function on the address bar in the IE? -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida Ilya, Click Alt...

How can I send a set of files, one file per email, automatically?
I need to send about 40 files to one or two people. I'm willing to do this in Eudora or in Outlook Express or Outlook. The problem is that these files are each relatively large: around 25MB each. Combining them into one file would be prohibitive. So I want to send 40 emails, each with one file. Does either of these mailer programs make that task possible? Of course, doing it manually would not be a reasonable option. Outlook should be able to do that with a batch file but you might want to find another way of getting that much data (approx 1GB) to the recipients like via FTP serve...

Eliminate / Hide Title Bar on a form
Is there any way in VB 2008 to hide the Title Bar on a form? I have a dedicated computer which is going to run only my application. I want to at a minimum to hide the Min/Max/Close buttons on the title bar, but would actually prefer to simply not have it at all. Thanks, John "John Tripp" <JohnTripp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5DE09C2-EB11-4DA9-A3E2-DDC3BEE54DAB@microsoft.com... > Is there any way in VB 2008 This group is for VB6 and earlier(VB Classic). VB.Net and all dotnet groups have either "dotnet" or "vsnet&qu...

why can't I send unless in reply to existing emails
I cannot send emails unless I reply to existing ones, even to those in my contacts. How do I sort this problem "Jeanius59" <Jeanius59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FEA4C14-2713-4431-99EF-C4E7A3468BE3@microsoft.com... > I cannot send emails unless I reply to existing ones, even to those in my > contacts. How do I sort this problem Any error message when you do try to send? Outlook version? AV program? Windows version? You know, just little details.... Jeanius59 wrote: > I cannot send emails unless I reply to existing ones, eve...

Bar Chart for Text Data
I am trying to construct a bar chart showing students on the x axis and letter grades on the y axis. The data won't graph unless I make another column assiging a numerical value to the letter grade and plot the number. Any ideas? I am using Excel2000. Thanks Why don't you assign numerical descriptions for the letter grades 0 = E/F 1 = D 2 = C 3 = B 4 = A You can create a bar chart using the numerical info. You can then use Ron Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to relable the Y axis. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Check out Jon Peltier's info on a Vertical...

Outlook sending/receiving e-mails
We are running exchange 2000 server and I have users using outlook 2002 as the clients. When working on line sometimes it takes too long to open an e-mail with attachments. Is there any thing to make it faster? Also, when working offline, if I want to send and receive e-mails, clicking on send/receive or F9 it syncronize all the folders in my outlook. Is anything to setup to just send and receive and something else to syncronize all the folders. Thanks Manolo ...

Invert Send and Receive
Trying to avoid error 503, I'd like to know whether there is any hidden trick to invert the sequence Send&Receive to Receive&Send Outlook is version 2003 TIA -- /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\ http://www.boincsynergy.com/images/stats/comb-2591.jpg If you go into the Properties of the account and then select More Settings and then Outgoing Server you can specify that you log into the incoming mail server first - is this what you were after! "Ammammata" <ammammata@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:mn.6ae67d5a55f1e1a5.37434@tiscalinet.it... > Tr...

cannot send any emails all of a sudden
My email on Outlook 2007 on Vista stopped working all of a sudden. I can receive emails but not send them. I contacted my isp (shaw in canda) they said that outlook 2007 is tagging my email address as supsected spam and not letting the server send it ... they had sme end a completely blank email from outlook - they sent it then sent it back to me showing a line. ... -- Gestrin gestrin wrote: > My email on Outlook 2007 on Vista stopped working all of a sudden. > > I can receive emails but not send them. > > I contacted my isp (shaw in canda) &g...

Excel VBA
I have created a custom menu bar..a section of the code below...but d not know how to create a 2nd level to look like the example below. Period > Month > Current Year (action) Any suggestions. Thanks. ' Add a new menu Set NewMenu = NewMenuBar.Controls.Add _ (Type:=msoControlPopup) NewMenu.Caption = "&Period" ' Add a new menu item Set NewItem = NewMenu.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton) With NewItem .Caption = "&By Month" .OnAction = "Main" End Wit -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You should find your answer here (...

Excel Worksheet menu bars customizing for limiting users to optio.
Customizing Excel worksheet menu bar for limiting users to the options provided in that menu Hi Jim Look also at the links to MS pages on the bottom of this page http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jim" <jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8009001-5F5A-4415-9527-34C71D8DF1DB@microsoft.com... > Customizing Excel worksheet menu bar for limiting users to the options > provided in that menu ...