how do I convert an Access 2000 file format .mdb file to

How can I convert an Access 2000 database file format (I have Access 2003 and
Access 2007 on my IBM laptops) to be able to be read on a Macintosh computer?
 Is there Access for the macintosh?

thank you!

Craig

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

www.agentjim.com/MVP/Excel/Office2004andAccess.doc

Here is your answer. Sorry you should return your mac and get a good PC.

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:36:01 -0700, Craig <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>How can I convert an Access 2000 database file format (I have Access 2003 and
>Access 2007 on my IBM laptops) to be able to be read on a Macintosh computer?
> Is there Access for the macintosh?

You can't, and there isn't.

You can export the *DATA* from Access tables into 4th Dimension or FileMaker
Pro or another database program available on the Mac, but the forms, reports,
and other application features will need to be redone from scratch.

Or, you can use Windows emulation on the Mac machine (at some cost in
performance).

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John

MS Money 95 data files

Transform table into calendar format
I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this separate sheet. Send me an email to: pashurst <at> auditel.net (change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you describe. Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 18, 9:55=A0pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to k= now > how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on = ...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Crash on 'Send"

formula based on format

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Converting XML > Dataset
Hi ! Here's my problem in english :-) I want to convert the mssecure.xml file from Microsoft into an dataset to store it in an SQL-Database. My code in VB looks like this : Dim ds As New DataSet Dim doc As New Xml.XmlDocument doc.Load("D:\mssecure.xml") Dim sReader As New StringReader(doc.InnerXml) ds.ReadXml(sReader) The problem is : At the ds.readxml(sreader) command i get an error which told me, that there is an problem whith a relationship in "ProductFamilies" I hope my english is good enough to explain... Please help ! Thanks !!! Christoph Duesmann C...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Convert date
How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/jdates.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gary wrote: > How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a > Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > > For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:24:57 -0700, "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a >Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > >For exa...