How do I change the action of button in Access 2007 contact list?

I need to change the email address manually when I click the "send email"
button to create new email directly from Contact List of Access 2007 as the
default email address is including the receiver name (name + emal address was
recognized as wrong email address by Windows Live Mail). How to change the
default setting of Access 2007?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

THANKS & BEST REGARDS,

Nguyen Tung

Director of Sales and Marketing

---------------------------------------

THIENTHAONGUYEN TRANSPORTATION CO.,
No181 Dai Tu Str,Hoang Mai Dist,Hanoi,Vietnam
Tel :(84.4) 36410 577 - 107 / 677 /  777
Fax:(84.4) 36410 557
Hotline: 09868  5 7777 or  09120 1 5677.
website: http://www.xedichvu.vn
E-mail: thienthaonguyen@xedichvu.vn
       tungttn@xedichvu.vn;
 thienthaonguyen@fpt.vn

"Chris Wong" <Chris Wong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to change the email address manually when I click the "send email"
> button to create new email directly from Contact List of Access 2007 as
> the
> default email address is including the receiver name (name + emal address
> was
> recognized as wrong email address by Windows Live Mail). How to change the
> default setting of Access 2007?

0
Tung

Excel button problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

find action on log file

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Attaching Contacts to new email

Contacts in Exchange #2

contact list #13

Change position ID in HR

how to find an item in a list control?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Business Portal Development

Access to User Calendar

How do you change the APR?

Actions to groups of tasks
Is there any way, or am I missing the obvious, to deal with multiple tasks in ones queue or list. As an example, I have a new release of my product, 1 task is to prepare the packages and 1 task is to ship them. If I have 100 customers, can I mass mark the tasks as finished or will have to open 200 dialogs and mark completed when the job is done? The only thing that I seem to be able to do to multiple tasks is delete them? Anyone? Jim Ball jball@XXXaccu-med.com remove the XXX to send an email you may be able to do this with a sql data update or create a solution in code to do thi...

Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email
Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5000) SP2. After sitting idle overnight Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email. Closing Outlook 2007 and restarting it resolves this issue. Outlook/Office 2003 on my main PC does not exhibit this behavior. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my email client settings with earthlink.net and the problem does not appear to be there. Again, it seems to be with Outlook 2007 but only on this one PC (hp 180t Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). I did uninstall my Original Office 2007 Professional and re-installed Office 2007 Ultimate...

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Mobile Access
When I try to reach our mobile access by typing http://serverIP/oma, I get the error... A system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks, Jose What is "oma" supposed to be? "Jose Alfaro" <ja@mkrs.com> wrote in message news:2cfc01c3fcaa$2e5247d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to reach our mobile access by typing > http://serverIP/oma, I get the error... > > A system error has occurred while processing your > request. Please...