Form & Query help

Hi,

I have a form designed to compile an email based on database records and
enables the user to open MS Outlook and have the email already populated.

The form's Record Source is a query - qryCurrentRecord.  That query is based
on two tables where the field StaffName from 'tblQueryDetails' is linked to
the field StafffName from 'tblEmailAddresses', enabling the email address
for that staff member (tblEmailAddresses.StaffEmailAddress) to be returned
by the query.

So on my form I have a text box representing the 'To' address for the email,
the Control Source for which is the field 'StaffEmailAddress' from the above
detailed query.

I have a second, almost identical query in which a second staff member's
email address is returned.  My question is, I want to add this field
'StaffEmailAddress2' from this query to my text box, so that both email
addresses are included.

How do I do this, if my form's record source is a different query and my
text box's control source is a different field.

Can I add a second field from a different query to my text box?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Apologies if my explanation is a little muddled:-)

Jason

0
Jay
4/27/2007 2:11:43 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Help Required

Web query timeout setting.

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?