faxing form

Is there a way to fax the form page via the fax modem on my computer?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Create a report based on your form then fax the resulting report.

Take a look at http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=231797
hopefully it is what you are looking for.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
If this post was helpful, please rate it by using the vote buttons.

"He cries for help" <Hecriesforhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:252D07EA-5886-4B0C-995E-66F43F4E8CF7@microsoft.com...
> Is there a way to fax the form page via the fax modem on my computer?

You should be faxing reports, not forms, but if I remember correctly, many
FAX programs use a printer object so you would just print to the fax
machine. If you are using Outlook as an email and FAX provider you can also
use SendObject from code or a macro within Access.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

0
Arvin

Can record counter number on form disappear
I there a property or some way to make the record-counting number at the bottom of a form not show? Robert On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:00:48 -0400, "Robert" <cpq1bcle[REMOVE]@verizon.net> wrote: >I there a property or some way to make the record-counting number at the >bottom of a form not show? Set the "Navigation Buttons" property of the form to No. I believe they come in a packet - the five << < > >> *> buttons and the counter textbox. You can certainly program your own navigation buttons as a replacement if you want the arrow butto...

Cycle through Controls on form
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. Question 1: how do I determine the position or control number of a control on a form. I can type in me.controls(1) and it will go somewhere, but I'd like the code to put in the "1" for me. Something like me.controls.number??? Question 2: I'd like to cycle through all the controls on a form where the Tag <> "Skip" Code: For Each c In Me Debug.Print c.Tag If c.Tag <> "Skip" Then Debug.Print c Me.Controls(c).BackStyle = 1 Debug.Print c End If Next c starts ...

Create Hotkey to Open Form?
How do I create a hotkey to open a form? In one control on a form, I'd like the "+" key on the numerical keypad to open a certain form, or cause the OnClick event to run. MS Access 2002. -- croy Use the KeyPress event of the control: Private Sub SomeControl_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer) If KeyAscii = 43 Then DoCmd.OpenForm "Some Form" KeyAscii = 0 ' Stop the + from going to the control End If End Sub Plus whatever other code you need. HTH John ################################## Don't Print - Save trees croy wrote: > How do I create a ...

Form with one-to-many rows
MS Access 2003 How do I make a standard form that looks like a one-to-many pivot object "Drop Row Fields Here"? I would like to have in the first column have one row and in the second column have two rows (from a one-to-many query relationship) and be able to enter data. When I look at it from the Table structure, the many rows show up underneath the primary row. When I look at it from the Query structure, the first column has duplicated data in-row withe the second column. Forms with Datasheet format, look the same as the Table structure. Continuous Forms wit...

Forms; Autonumber and number fields
I have this problem whereby I can't link an autonumber field from a form to another form having a number field. Currently I have coded the codes below for a String expression but I'm not sure on how to execute on autonumber and number. Anyone can help? Private Sub Findings_Click() Dim strOpenArgs As String Dim strCriteria As String Dim strFormName As String On Error GoTo Proc_Error strFormName = "Findings" strCriteria = "[CR Number] = '" & Me![CR Number] & "'" strOpenArgs = Me![CR Number] DoCmd.OpenForm strFormName, WhereCondition:=strC...

Search Form.
I have asked this before, but I never got an answere. I guess because I was not very clear. I have a form that has plain text boxes and combo boxes. I enter data in the form and save them and then make changes to them later. For example I enter start dates, end dates and make selctions from combo boxes and save them. I would like to have another form on which I can search by start date, end date or by the selections from the combo boxes. I would also like to be able to chose more than one crieteria for my search. I want the form to display the result in the form footer. Here is the trick pa...

Printing current form data
I want to output the current form data to a report and print out that page only. However, I couldn't achieve it with macro as all the records are outputted. How am I able to print out just the current record ? See: Print the record in the form at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-15.html The article explains how to ensure any edits are saved, and the form has a record to print. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "lhtan123" <lhtan...

question of form modal property
I want to open a form as modal. When I use this way, it suspend the calling sub. "docmd.openform formName,,,,,acDialog", Which is very good. But when I want to open the form as class, The calling sub could be suspend. Like this dim Myform as new Form_ProductSelector Myform.modal = true Myform.show The Form "ProductSelector"'s modal and popup property are set to "True" for sure. Anybody can tell me why? Thank you very much! Jason > The Form "ProductSelector"'s modal and popup property are set to "True" > for sure. >...

Modal form passes sequence without waiting?
This MUST be simple. I have a modal form that asks for entry of one field and has an OK button.For the only field on the form I have a got-focus sub to load the field witha default value.The OK button has a sub to move the contents of the field to an externalpublic variable and then docmd.close.What happens is that when the form is opened withDoCmd.OpenForm "<name of the form>", acNormalthe calling procedure continues to the succeeding statement without waitingfor the form's OK to be hit. The form remains visible.Hints????Dick On Mar 28, 4:17 pm, n...@rgcle.com wrote:> ...

Order By never works on form
Hi, I have access 2000 and for years I have never been able to get the "form/data/Order by" property to work. It seems that no matter what I enter in that property nothing works. I finally decided to ask why? I've always created a queary and used the queary as the data for the form. Can someone tell me what I'm missing about that property? Thanks, -- Phil Phil wrote: > Hi, > I have access 2000 and for years I have never been able to get the > "form/data/Order by" property to work. It seems that no matter what > I enter in that property nothing wo...

Referencing subform from another form 12-31-09
I have a search form and am trying to pick up data from another form to be displayed in my search form when criteria matches. The search form worked perfectly until I changed the way my database worked and changed some forms. Now I am getting #Name in my text fields of the search form. Some background information regarding my database is that the search form is currently bound to a table risk. I have a data entry form (ptinfo) that has tabs (ptinfo,incident,complaint). The form ptinfo also is bound to table risk. On the incident tab i have a subform occurrence where data is enter...

New to Forms-adding a field uses the "old" contact form
I am new to modifying Outlook forms and recently had a co-worker ask about adding fields to the Contact form. Things seems to be OK as I have created some user defined fields, added them to the contact form, and published the forms so that works OK. the problem is that I am using Outlook 2007 and when I go into Tools-Forms-Design a Form...and select the Contact form, I get the "old" contact form look from 2003. 1) How do I find and select the "new" contact form for Outlook 2007? 2) Is this possible? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks! Juggle...

form combobox auto expand
hi, i have some comboxes on my form. I wanted that to expand automatically, when it gets focus. Any help in this regard is appreciated. Thanks. Private Sub ComboBox1_Enter() Me.ComboBox1.DropDown End Sub "Avi" wrote: > hi, i have some comboxes on my form. I wanted that to expand > automatically, when it gets focus. Any help in this regard is > appreciated. Thanks. > . > Thanks Jeff. On Jan 26, 3:54=A0pm, Jeff <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Private Sub ComboBox1_Enter() > =A0 =A0Me.ComboBox1.DropDown > End Sub >...

Changing the Default Mail Form
I have created a new outlook template (.oft file) and want to assign it so that it becomes the default form when creating new mail message. I'm sure that there is an easy way to do it, but the simple solution has thus far escaped me. I know I can create new message and then select it by choosing a form, but I want to avoid this step if possible. Thanks in Advance Dan I think it has something to do with stationary, but when I create new stationary it brings in the images as a red "X" What might be the solution to this? Thanks in advance "Dan" <hiptolik@...

How do I set up Data entry to match My Application Form
I have a specific Application Form that I must fill out by hand at each interview. I have created the form in Excel to allow me to type the info into the appropriate fields. This however labor intensive and it is easy to make a mistake that may change a different field. Can I create separate listing or database (similar to the mail merge concept) that will just drop the info into the proper cells on the form with out me touching the form itself? You could create an Input sheet. I'd name it Input <bg>. Then in column A, put a nice description. In column B, put your entry: ...

Can I get form name / routine name from Access?
Hi, I’m using Access 2003. I have the following line that I include in my ON ERROR routine: Call BaseUtil.Dsp_Err_Msg(Err.Number, Err.Description, "cbPrintReport_Click") As you see, I currently hard code the name of my routine in my error message so I can display it in the error message. I have two questions. 1. Is there a way I can get the name of the current routine from Access so I do not have to hard code it in each line? 2. Is there a way I can get the current form / report name from Access so I do not have to hard code it in each line? Idea...

Updating Yes/No table field based after form input completed
Hi. I'm new to Access VBA, so I'm erring on the side of too much information rather than too little in the hopes of receiving a clearer answer from the community... I'm working on an Access app designed to track status to contract with our customer. Contractual requirements take the form of Contract Line Item Numbers, or "CLINs." Each CLINS table entry includes a description and total contract quantity for each CLIN. Also included in the CLINS table is an IS_COMPLETE (Yes/No) field to facilitate filtering reports elsewhere in the app. The form in question, tied to a...

How do I change the TAB order of a fill in form on a website?
How do I change the TAB order of a fill in form on a website? Bart Publisher 2003 ...

retrieving incomplete records on a form
I have a form based on two tables which are linked by a record#. One table is simple employee info first name, last name, id#, etc... the second table is a bunch of checkboxes for different things relating to the employee. My issue is that if I enter only partial info in a new record on my form, for example I put in only Last Name, and nothing else on the record and close my form, when I reopen my form I cannot find that record using a "Find Record" command button searching the last name field even though there is an existing record on my first table. Am I missing something...

How to put Excel Chart onto VC++ .NET Windows Forms? ERROR!!!
Esteemeed Developers, Please do allow me thank You in advance for your sincere guidances. I am facing problems while Putting Excel Chart 10.0 Component onto VC++ ..NET Windows Forms. I am developing an windows application on "Windows Forms (.NET)" by using Microsoft Visual C++ .NET v2003 Standard SDE on the Windows 2000 Pro Turkish Edition O.S. that includes Microsft XP Profesiional (Office 2002). First, I created a project at "Visual C++ .NET v2003" with "Windows Forms (.NET)" template. Then, from "Tools > Add/Remove Toolbox Items > COM Com...

List box on one form to combo box on another form
have a list box called "list102" on a form called "MainForm" and I would like to use the double click event property on "list102" on the "MainForm" to hyperlink to another form called "TeamMenuPopup" and automatically fill in a combo box named "combo 78 with the name of the team that I select on the "MainForm"" and fill in the combo box with the team name on the "TeamMenuPopup" form. I dont want to use a combo on the first form "MainForm" Its also not a multiple select either. I posted this questio...

Vb.net 2008
Greetings, I was wondering what's the best method to import a form with code from one project to another? Typically I just copy n paste the controls and the code and ensure the naming conventions are correct, a slow process and very susceptible to human errors. I thought I read about inherited forms from a .DLL file, I'm researching this shortly. Thanks Rob Silly question just use option to add an existing item!! Doh! "Rob W" <robwha@o2.co.uk> wrote in message news:ebPCRbddKHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Greetings, > > ...

On Open event to clear all form fields or not..
I have the following code in my OnOpen event of my word document form. As long as you answer "Yes" to the msg box the code works fine, but if you say no, then it exposes rows in my form that contain VBA buttons and radio buttons. Can anyone help me out with how to fix this? Thanks so much.... Here is the code: Dim myFormField As FormField Dim aDoc As Document Dim response Dim msg As String Set aDoc = ActiveDocument msg = "Do you want to clear all FormField results?" response = MsgBox(msg, vbYesNo) If response = vbYes Then For Each myFormField I...

Form to query
Hello everybody, I have a question concerning the "Enter Parameter Value" window that opens when I run a query. I have asked this in the access.queries newsgroup but I couldn't get the answer. Is it possible to have that as a combobox so that a list of possibilities is shown? Another question has to do with the same query. This asks a date from and to (in the query criteria >[from] And [to]. I would like the selected period to be shown in the report. Is this possible (and if so... how can I achieve that)? Thanks for all the help you can give -- Lisa Save the Dogs Onlus...

Organization forms
Iwould really appreciate any feedback or advice on how to... We added Organization Forms through Forms Administrator After it was added we got the first error listed here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;272187 we only have the one site... I have replication In synch between the 2 servers within the site. I can see the Organization Forms as a listing in the Public Folder Resources for the servers. But we cannot see Organization Folders in the Public Folder listing in an Outlook client. From Outlook client I can open forms and Organization Form library is listed...