Exporting to excel: Is it possible to delete data in worksheet fir

Hi,

Is it possible to delete the data contained in an excel worksheet from Access?

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Per TGW:
>Hi,
>
>Is it possible to delete the data contained in an excel worksheet from Access?

Yes, but you may be facing a substantial learning curve bc it
would have tb done via VBA code.
--
PeteCresswell
0

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Unable to delete empty database

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

data sort

Help with importing data