Exporting group of lists with direct and indirect relationships

I am looking to move an entire set of directly and indirectly related lists
from one sharepoint site to another.

If I export a list from one Sharepoint site to another, it brings over the
directly related lists, but not the indirectly related ones.  Copying them
wholesale in Sharepoint Designer only brings over When copy them in
Sharepoint Designer, only brings over a couple of folders and a small number
of .aspx files - no data.

Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.
 - t

0
Microsoft
9/21/2007 7:57:30 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

microsoft.public.access and microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted are
newgroups dedicated to answering questions about MS Access relational
database software. are you trying to do this using MS Access in some way? if
so, suggest you provide some detail on how you're doing it, what error
code(s) you may be seeing, etc.

hth

"Microsoft" <tschaeffer@fews.net> wrote in message
> I am looking to move an entire set of directly and indirectly related
lists
> from one sharepoint site to another.
>
> If I export a list from one Sharepoint site to another, it brings over the
> directly related lists, but not the indirectly related ones.  Copying them
> wholesale in Sharepoint Designer only brings over When copy them in
> Sharepoint Designer, only brings over a couple of folders and a small
number
> of .aspx files - no data.
>
> Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.
>  - t

0
tina

export to sharepoint over https
Dear Community, I would like to export some Access query results to a Sharepoint document library. The site requires authentication, uses https, so a simple export to the webfolder does not work. How can I copy the results with VBA? I understood that I need to use webdav. I tested with TotalCommander and its webdav plugin can connect to the document library on the site. I looked at many code samples on the internet, but none of them worked, maybe because all of them used simple http connection. Please advise, Thanks, vm ...

X-Posting to microsoft.public.visio, microsoft.public.visio.networkdesign.documentation Hello there, I don�t know how to import data into the controller environment. I did the the following -> Visio is installed on the controller 1. I opened Visio 2000 2. I imported the life directory from the controller. 3. I added a new OU in the domain structure. 4. In the menu, I went to directory services and chose "export to ldif" and then "export changes" Then I gave a ?.ldf name for the file. ("?" = standing for the filename) 5. Having done this I tried to...

Can we use group policy templates for Outlook client options
Hi there, We are looking to automate the CRM outlook client settings so we don't have to manually change them for each user. Is there any way we can do this through group policy or another way? It would be handy if we had a list of registry settings that we could use? Thanks ...

Account on List of Activities
Has anyone figured out a way to include the Account or Contact on the Activities list for Case and Opportunity activities? ------=_NextPart_0001_32498DD2 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy, This is Mike responding. Sorry for the delayed response. There is now way to modify the Web Page Dialog boxes in CRM, which is what the New Activity page is. Thanks and I look forward to your next post! Kind regards, Mike ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issue...

create a drop down list with the source from a different workbook
Hi, I tried to create a drop down list (Data > Validation > List) with the source from a different work book (If you type the list in a different workbook, define a name with an external reference to the list.). I followed the instructions given in the Microsoft Online Assistant. Iam not able to create the same as iam a getting a message stating that "You may not use references to other worksheets or workbooks for Data validation criteria." Try Debra Dalgleish's web site on this subject: http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Scroll down to "D", and see ...

update the same cell into another column forming a list on opening
hi there, i have made a spreadsheet to enter data and then view the resulting statistics that are generated, i have one cell that changes in value after entering the data, and i would like to keep a record of what values this cell has been, i was after a formula that would update that single cell's value into a column forming a list each time the spreadsheet was opened or the value in the cell changed, like a field perhaps, this would fill up the column with a list of results from which to generate more stats and a graph etc. any help would be great, thank you -- thank...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #5
:) SOLUTION: In case anyone in the future happens to stumble on to this post in th future with similar issues, here's what I came up with: where a6:a129 are the product names c6:c129 are the relative frequency selected 10,000 times in column k. from which I added 6 columns of rand() along side k and had a ro that selected the highest in each column and gave the correspondin product name which was then value pasted, placed on the side repeatedl for a random sample. Sub UsePercentDistribution() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 9/13/2004 by Douglas ' Dim Stylecount Dim ...

Code that Runs nightly to export folder into a csv
I had posted on other forums but I haven't gotten a reply and really hoping someone here can help me or point me to someone who can. I was wondering if you can give me any information on how I can do this. I am not familiar with VBA programming other than excel recording macros and editing them slightly so sample code would be greatly appreciated. The task I am trying to perform is as follows: Every night, I would like to export all contents of a single folder "XXX" into a single .csv file and then move the contents to another folder named xxxx_mmddyy . Any ide...

Count unique names in a list
hi How do I count a list of names, some names appear more than once. I only want to count unique names. I use excel 2007 Thanks Cassie One way... =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A20<>"")/COUNTIF(A2:A20,A2:A20&"")) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Cassie" <Cassie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B610A13C-FAF8-46EF-A63C-AAE88EEFB89F@microsoft.com... > hi > How do I count a list of names, some names appear more than once. I only > want to count unique names. > I use excel 2007 > Thanks > Cassie For ...

email groups
I have tried to send group emails of approx 40 names from my outlook address book......I got bounce backs from 12 the first time I sent and 12 additional names the second time...they are from different domains Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: Probe failed: Illegal To: address (invalid domain name): 'rita311@optonline.net' this is the message I get....can anyone help ? Regards Angelo39 ...

Scroll to specific list box entry
I am trying to scroll to a specific line entry in a multi-select list box in response to a user-input search criterion (in a separate text box) so that the desired record becomes visible to the user. I can locate the matching record and determine the line number, but I can't find a VBA method to scroll to reposition the record. My intent is to enable a user to enter the beginning character(s) to locate the section of entries that begin with the user search criterion. From that position, the user can then select the entries of choice. I will appreciate any help. Richard Here a...

Need quick way to build distribution list
Hi. I need to build a distribution list quickly which has as it's members people sending me emails (people not currently in my contacts). But the emails aren't coming from the individuals, they are coming from a form on my website. So - all the emails come from the same address (my web form) - all emails are formatted the same - all contain an email address for someone who filled out the form I'd like some kind of drag and drop or automated way to "dump" all those addressed into a list so I can reply to them en masse. Anyone know of a way to do this using ...

Bring in list of accounts in the Quick Journal setup
when setting up a Quick Journal, allow for an option to bring in a range of accounts by any segment of an account. For example, all salary accounts, all postage accounts.. rather than selecting each one individually or using the Table Import ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Exporting Exchange mailbox List
I need to get a full list of all users mailboxes sizes in exchange, i did that by entering each store ,opened mailboxes folder and export the list that appears, the problem that the total number of mailboxes in stores is less than the users in active directory which have a mailbox, can any body tell my why this is happining, and if there is a way to export all users names with their mailbox sizes for statistical reports without the need to open each store. The farm we have are windows 2003 active directory, no SP1 installed, and i have Exchange 2003 with SP1. Hi, It is possible for a...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

Data Validation Lists
I have been searching the web all day, and I am not sure how to approach this problem. Here is a basic worksheet: ID Name Serial # 1 Joe ck9033n2389d 2 Joe 349-283fjrjh55 3 Bob c90320j34n5kjdf 4 Joe kgho95injhs 5 Bob 2353gdf745 Step 1: I have a drop down list with only one instance of each of the "Name" variable. Step 2: Upon selecting that name, I would like another drop down box with all the serial numbers associated with that person. Step 3: Then, based on the serial number, display stats in the same row for that i...

WLK 1.5: IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)
Hello, I am trying to run unclassified tests for NDIS5 virtual miniport + IM filter driver - we need WHQL signature for Win7. There is new test "IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)" that keeps me from having submission report to be "likely accepted". When I skip it, Submission reports as "will fail" because test is missing. I didn't found anything about this test in DTM help, nor when I tried to "google" anything. When I select it, it requires additional setup - need to fill local/ remote message/support devic...

Copying Mail and Contacts but can't export
I had to reinstall my OS due to new chipset on my computer (new motherboard :>) anyways my old mail which I had saved in the drafts folder as well as my addressbook can not be accessed? I should have exported them before I installed the new motherboard but I did not think my os would need reinstalling. Anyways is there a way to find the specific files containing the mail and addressbook and import them into the outlook. I have outlook 2002 installed. Thanks All of your Outlook data is stored in a file with a .PST extension. Search your drive for all .PST files. If you're u...

Filename list into Excel
Hi, I would welcome help with the following problem: I need to generate a spreadsheet that contains the filename, date created and date modified (at least) for all files in a folder. I'm not interested in the content of theses files, I just need the file properties in a spreadsheet. Any suggestions as to how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Fred I do this all the time Go to DOS prompt, Dir full-path\*.*>c:\filelist.txt Use Excel to open this file Text to column -- Regards PY & Associates "Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Group
I want to group my business e-mail addresses, keeping them seperate from my everyday contacts. I can't find in help where I can do this grouping. Sorry to bother you on such a trivial question. -- Thank-you Carl R Check 'Categories' in help "Carl R" <carlritcey@bendbroaband.com> wrote in message news:7E27F9E8-81B4-42B6-B30C-9970FA0F796C@microsoft.com... > I want to group my business e-mail addresses, keeping them seperate from my > everyday contacts. I can't find in help where I can do this grouping. Sorry > to bother you on such a trivial questio...

IE auto complete list
does nyone know how to delete auto complete information of IE or where it is stored? I am writing a small mfc app and need to clear the autocomplete information. ...

public folders and global address list
Hi Folks, I have some calendars set up in my public folders for scheduling purposes representing certain conference rooms. I would like to place these calendars in my global address list so that when inviting to meetings, a meeting will be added to that room's calendar (as opposed to scheduling a meeting for people and room separately). Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? Thanks ahead of time! Matt Public Folder calendars don't make good resource calendars. The better option would be to create dedicated resource user accounts and mailboxes (i.e. user called Conference ...

Creating a parent/child relationship for vendors
Hello, Has anyone ever done a parent/child relationship for vendors in great plains? We have a structure that has multiple subcontractors working for the same vendor and since the number of contractors per vendor is a one to one relationship, we were thinking of creating a parent vendor and have the vendors associated with the contractors be the children. This way when we write up an invoice for the parent vendor, we can include all the child vendors information as well. I'm new to the world of Great Plains. If this is an absurd question, please excuse... Thanks, Med Look at the p...

Option Buttons in Group Box
I have two group boxes with two option buttons in each(from the Forms Tool bar) Is there any way to make the group boxes invisible. I would like to have only the option buttons showing on the worksheet. Set the BorderColor to the same color as the BackColor, and change the SpecialEffect setting to 0 (fmSpecialEffectFlat). -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "JAMES T." <sylvester1501@peoplepc.com> wrote in message news:1111518141.249157.66540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I have two group boxes with t...

Export to Excel
In Great Plains and using Extender Search, I get an error: "Does not support a collection." when attemping to export data from the search results window to Excel via the Excel icon on the tool bar. The program Excel is started up but all I get is a blink worksheet with no data. All other machines in the company work correctly. This machine was just wiped clear and all software reloaded. After completing this wipe and reformating of the hard drive with no luck, my IT guy said I need to suffer with it. Please help. mgray@accessmediquip.com you may want to try this: ask y...