Export Access pivot table to Excel

Hi,

I am looking for a fix in below code, probably addition to it.
I'm trying to export a query from ACCESS 2003 to EXCEL 2003.
Default out put format of query is pivot table.
I want to export same to excel. I do that each time with the export
button which generates a temp file which I have to save all the time
by naming it.

So far I have managed to export only the data sheet.
I'm stuck with the pivot table portion.

These few lines I found while browsing and changed them w.r.t. my
requirements.

Code is below:
----------------------
Public Sub TransferReport()

Dim varFileName As String

varFileName = "C:\MyFile.xls"

'EXPORT DATA
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, "Month
End Report", varFileName, False, "Sheet1"

End Sub
----------------------

Thanks
0
Angela
1/6/2010 8:11:58 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

number rounding in MS Excel

importing/exporting Outlook Express 6.0 Messages
Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edition: Following intruction for exporting/importing message fail! "Cannot initialize MAPI" Importing/exporting address book does not work either. Appreciate help. Thanks. Please post in an Outlook Express Group.: Microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress "joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16bf501c44845$c856ede0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook > Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edit...

PA Misc. Log Tables

open two different Access reports

Is it possible to chart series data from multiple rows in a table?
I am trying to chart a series of data from multiple rows - ref the following table: YEAR JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC 1992 164278 164864 164221 165084 165920 166544 167284 168184 170158 170859 171531 173598 1993 175683 174121 172829 176710 178999 178772 180987 180996 182227 183233 185266 186538 1994 185948 188562 191756 192275 191300 193606 194229 196568 197876 200281 200301 201139 Can this be done without reformating the table? If so how? Thanks in advance for your help! Rule of thumb: If you spend five minutes fixing up your data, you will save five hours of frustr...

visual basic

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File