Export Access field using VBA to Outlook Message Window

I am not 100% sure how to do this. I have an Access Database and am
going to be creating queries from the data. The most important field
is going to be the e-mail field because once the user has the right
query I want them to be able to click "E-mail" and it will take all
the e-mails and open their outlook, create a new message window, and
drop all the E-mails into the "To" box. I have looked around but i'm
not sure how to make the Access VBA do this. Anyone have any tips or
done something similar? Thank you for your time!

0
djjohnst
10/9/2007 6:01:58 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Oct 9, 12:01 pm, djjohnst <djjoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not 100% sure how to do this. I have an Access Database and am
> going to be creating queries from the data. The most important field
> is going to be the e-mail field because once the user has the right
> query I want them to be able to click "E-mail" and it will take all
> the e-mails and open their outlook, create a new message window, and
> drop all the E-mails into the "To" box. I have looked around but i'm
> not sure how to make the Access VBA do this. Anyone have any tips or
> done something similar? Thank you for your time!

dig around for examples of Outlook automation...

I know there's a good example here... (I've used it)

http://amazecreations.com/datafast/ShowPage.aspx?File=CodePages/codeoutlookmail.asp

You would create the e-mail message and then before sending it, add
the recipients to the message.

dim rsRecipients as dao.recordset

set rsRecipients = currentdb.openrecordset("SELECT EMailAddress FROM
MyTable;",dbOpenSnapshot)

do until rsRecipients.EOF
      mItem.Recipients.Add rsRecipients.Fields("EMailAddress")
      rsRecipients.MoveNext
Loop

0
pietlinden
10/9/2007 7:57:43 PM
What would this small amount of code be? I'm looking more to fill the
BCC line... I figured out how to do everything else i just want to
fill the bcc line.

0
djjohnst

CRM address book in Outlook

Problema com PRINTER no windows
Ol� N�o consigo imprimir a partir de dois postos de trabalho XP PRO para uma impressora de rede (ethernet): o status da PRINTER no windows indica o estado OFFLINE; curioso � que quando reinicio o servi�o de SPOOL do windows esta fica ONLINE por alguns segundos, sendo possivel imprimir; depois volta a ficar offline. Ao realizar um ping continuo ao IP da impressora verifico que n�o existe quebra de rede, por isso calculo que seja um problema do windows. Os postos est�o actualizados.......... Alguem j� teve este problema? existe algum HOTFIX? P.S-Coloquei a impressora ligada...

Running dos scripts on WIndows 2003 64 bit OS
This is a naive question. I have read that Windows 2003 64 bit does not support dos application which is probably 16bit. I have several batch scripts written using dos commands. I think dos commands are still supported in WIndows 64 but using some 32 bit API or 64bit API, but not 100% sure. I will be really surprised if batch scripts containing dos commands will stop working on 64 bit WIndows OS. I do not have a 64bit Windows OS yet, looking into getting it installed. It sounds like you are confusing the term "Dos application" and the windows command prompt. The com...

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

cannot open hyper links in outlook