essai 02-07-08

 kur    NFztoa"o   un petit essai bisssses louisa
0
amimer
2/7/2008 9:23:57 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

crm & sql 07-27-04
anyone out there expierenced in integrating crm pro with full blown sql server. what's the complexity, learning cure, pitfalls, etc... any expierenced input appreciated. thanks, david Not quite sure what your asking. CRM uses SQL Server for it's database engine so there is no integration. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:41:55 -0700, "david" <david@cpiq.net> wrote: anyone out there expierenced in integrating crm pro with full blown sql server. what's t...

SubReport Problem 11-15-07
I have a MainReport, then a SubReport1 which is in the detail section of the main report. The Main and SubReport1 are linked by CoName in the Master and Child Fields. SubReport2 is in the detail section of SubReport1, and they are linked by CoName in the Master and Child Fields. The Table these SubReports use has two types of records (specified by a yes/no field, [BType]). Values for the [BType] = Yes, is Flat Rate billing charge information. Values for the [BType] = No is for a Per Unit billing charge information. In SubReport1, I want to print only the [Btype] = Yes records. There is...

Case creation 12-07-04
Hello, I just finished to setup my CRM server and clients, for testing purpose. Mail system is ok, try to play with the workflow manager, all seems to be ok. Now i'm currently setting up case system. I successfully create cases on the CRM server. The rules I create in the workflow are working, i get emails on events "case open" and "close". But I've created this case from the CRM web interface. How can my customers open cases with a simple mail ? I've created a queue, but how can I associate it with a case creation ? Thanks for your help, Fabrice. ...

Access reports 04-13-07
My data tables are organized by "period" and "Year", I'am using a pop up to enter these parameters and run a report, I would like to be able to compare this periods data against last period. How can I display last period data? thanks ialami, You'll need to add another parameter to get a Start Period and End Period Ex. Criteria... Period Between [Enter First Period] and [Enter Last Period] You could do 3 to 4, or 2 to 5, etc...OR... if you do 3 to 3 the report will just report Period 3. -- hth Al Campagna . Candia Com...

Trying to convert mm/yy in text to Dec-07, it adds day & current y
I have a cell that has mm/yy = 07/09 , I want it converted to display Jul-2009 or Jul-09. But when I use DATEVALUE or format cell, it displays 09/07/2010 and does not let me display just MM:YY. Thanks hi, ! > I have a cell that has mm/yy = 07/09 , I want it converted to display Jul-2009 or Jul-09. > But when I use DATEVALUE or format cell, it displays 09/07/2010 and does not let me display just MM:YY. try: =text(datevalue(a1),"mmm-yy") or (for international issues): =text(datevalue(a1),"mmm-")&year(datevalue(a1)) hth, hector. Why don...

unlock iphone 03-03-08
Hi friends, if you want unlock iphone, all version, 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 OTB, today you can for 19 euros!! Go on http://www.fastunlockiphone.com ...

SUMPRODUCT Help 12-02-09
I apologize for my 3rd question w/in two days, but every time one thing works, another thing does not. In our survey- we are trying to find data in regard to our students (who are in different programs) and what classes are beneficial. Our students can identify themselves in up to 3 different programs out of 6 total programs (coded 1 - 6): (Columns V, W, X) and then can identify up to 3 different beneficial classes (Columns P, Q, R). Each row is a different student. The question is: How many students who identified as '2' also said class 'x' is beneficial? ...

How to configure outlook 07 to sync with ipaq?
I have Windows Home Premium with Office 2007. I have an HP iPaq rx1955. I want to sync contacts and calender. Windows Mobile Deice Center says that Outlook needs to be configured first. How do I configure?? J <J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Windows Home Premium with Office 2007. I have an HP iPaq > rx1955. I want to sync contacts and calender. Windows Mobile Deice > Center says that Outlook needs to be configured first. How do I > configure?? Launch Outlook and it should prompt you to set it up. If you have an internet mail account, provide the detail...

Query question 04-23-07
Hi,I am a new user and have been using access 2003 for labout 6 months but I am stumped on this problem, I have trucks numbered 1-10 with a service interval that varies with the service type such as a 60k pm is done every 60,000 miles and a 40K pm is done every 40,000 and 20k is done every 20,000 miles .Each unit has a weekly mileage entered and when the mileage is within the last pm mileage done + the pm interval it is due that pm.I do not have a problem with these calcalations in separate querys for each pm telling me what is due ,What I need is a query that will give me Only what i...

Error Message 02-25-08
I'm trying to create a new form. I receive an error that says "You do not have exclusive access to the database at this time. If you proceed to make changes you may not be able to save them." In fact, i can't save them. I'm the only user of the database. I created a group of users, but i haven't logged anyone else in. Any ideas? You might be suffering some corruption. See what happens if you import everything into a brand new, blank mdb file. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If ...

Make table query 01-05-08
I have text files whic are imported into tables, I have specified that the datatype is text. when i run a query based on the table it returns the results, sometimes i will run a make-table query and depending on the imported file i will get a "data type mismatch" even though they are all text fields!! On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:13:09 -0000, "Jays" <jayes33@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have text files whic are imported into tables, I have specified that the >datatype is text. when i run a query based on the table it returns the >results, sometimes i will run a...

Connection problem 10-27-07
In my reading, I came to believe that once you opened a connection (in this case in an access 2000 form) the connection remained open until the form was closed. The code below gives me an error in the click event indicating that there is no open connection. Thank you. Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Load() Dim cn As ADODB.Connection Dim rs As ADODB.Recordset Set cn = CurrentProject.AccessConnection Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset End Sub Private Sub cmdTest_Click() 'after entering data and clicking button, update the table With rs .Source = "Select * from tblTest"...

moving data from one sheet to another 04-07-10
I am trying to move data from one line on one sheet to multiple lines on another. Basically taking a customer list and converting it to 4x6 notecards for easy reference on the road. When I try to copy the formula down the second page it skips 10 lines at a time. the only thing that I have been able to do is manually delete the cell reference #'s and type the correct ones in. Is there a way to set the reference to not skip 10 lines at a time? I have over 500 contacts to do. Post example of formula please? -- Best Regards, Luke M "SalesGuy" <SalesGuy@discu...

CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 02-17-06
Hi, I've been trying to install CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 with SQL2005 but the CRM 3.0 installation always fails with the following authentication error "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.AddLicense Action Failed. Specified Cast is not valid". After trying to reinstall it a number of times, I decided to remove SQL2005 and use SQL2000 instead. CRM 3.0 installed without any problems. So my question is, does CRM3.0 not work with SQL2005 on SBS or am I doing something wrong? Also while reading the installation guide from Microsoft, when it comes to SBS 2003 they mention installing...

Territories 08-10-05
We have 25 Territories and when I enter the first one, say #101, and add John Smith as the manager, when I create 102 I am no longer able to pick John Smith as the manager. His name does not show up in the list. He manages about 8 of the territories. How do I get around this? The other 2 manager also manager a number of territories. Thanks! Shauna Unfortunately, in MS CRM a manager can only manage 1 territory. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:45:02 -0700, "Shauna Koppang"...

CRM without exchange 08-17-06
any idea? regards "Suptecnico" <suptecnico@msn.com> wrote in message news:e16m5WkwGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > any idea? How about BCM (business contact manager)? Included with Office 2003 pro. Gerritjan I need deploy Microsoft CRM Dynamics without Exchange and use only smtp configuration regards! "Gerritjan" <gerritjan@gmx.net> wrote in message news:ecU22ekwGHA.4944@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > "Suptecnico" <suptecnico@msn.com> wrote in message > news:e16m5WkwGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >> any idea? &...

Automatic start up of Outlook 07
I want Oulook to open when I start my computer and run in the background whilst I am working ,but I can't seem to make it work. I have copied the outlook icon and put it in the start up menu...but it wont seem to work. The only think I can do is open it, and then run it with a minimised task bar, instead of just having the small icon running on the right hand side. Any one have any ideas?? OneNightWithTheKing wrote: > I want Oulook to open when I start my computer and run in the background > whilst I am working ,but I can't seem to make it work. I have copied...

why is slash in my date (10/18/07) the / are change to \?
All of a sudden my dates are change the slash direction.... Why? And how do I fix this????? It may have gotten reset by the Control Panel's Regional Settings control. Too see what Excel is using by default, press ALT F11 to open the VBA editor, press CTRL G to display the Immediate window, and type the following and press ENTER. ?Application.International(xlDateSeparator) This will display the character (typically '/' in US-English) that Excel uses to separate date elements. If it is not the same, close Excel, go to the Window Start menu, choose Control Panel, and select ...

Quick Campaigns 07-05-07
Problem: Everytime a quick campaign is created it sends out two emails instead of one. Can anyone help or have an idea why this may be happening -- IT Manager In your criteria for your Quick Campaign are you certain that there is only one of each person being sent to selected? We had a client that had the Account with an email address as well as the Contact with the same email address and several had received the quick campaign twice. John "Melvin F" <MelvinF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA1B5D86-0C8A-4EBF-9FF8-AF037BAC731F@microsoft.com... > Pr...

database locked 02-05-08
open database is locked due to power loss, can't compact, open, or delete ldb file. How can I recover it. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:54:00 -0800, VM <VM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >open database is locked due to power loss, can't compact, open, or delete ldb >file. How can I recover it. You may need to reboot the computer to allow you to delete the .ldb file. See http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm for suggestions... or get out your backup disk. Don't have a backup disk? Well... now you know why they're recommended. John W. Vinson...

Spell Check not working in Publisher 07
My spell check is not working in Publisher 07 but it works in all other programs. I have compared the settings and they seem to be the same as Word and other applications in which is does work. I read about a registry edit to do but that didn't apply. I feel like I have searched everywhere to find a fix but with no luck. What to do? If you've never been able to spell check in Publisher 07, I wonder if the spell checker needs to be installed during a "custom" install. If you don't get an easier fix try a reinstall selecting Custom or maybe Repair. I'm a Pub...

Sorting in a Report 02-01-10
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db to list and sort products by Lot #. I made this field a text field because the Lot #'s sometimes contain letters as well as numbers. Ex: 6408986 J1-3, 5-28-1, 6408986 I2-4, P2-1-2 and 6408986 G4-H1-2. When I sort the list, it comes out funny to me. For example: 6408986 J1-3 comes before 5-28-1. I thought it should be the other way around 5 before 6. Ex #2: 6408986 I2-4 comes before 6408986 G4-H1-2. I thought that it should be the other way around G before I. Can anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong or thinking wrong? I th...

Reports 08-21-06
my issue is on small business server where the entire installation is on the same server. there is no applications on other servers. the install was flawless and the user is at the administrator level and i get the same errors. -- Richard SysOp Same what errors? "Richard" wrote: > my issue is on small business server where the entire installation is on the > same server. there is no applications on other servers. the install was > flawless and the user is at the administrator level and i get the same errors. > -- > Richard > SysOp ...

Union Query 02-15-08
I am trying to query 5 .mdb files which have their own tables, queries, reports. Each DB table covers a product such as snack food, soda, water, milk, ice cream based on customer purchases. There are obviously duplicate customers in each table. All customers have a unique ID such as DFW123, FTW123, HOU457 etc. This ID does appear in all 5 database tables since they may buy all products. I need to get a query to provide this for each : CustomerID, StoreName, Address, City, Zip, Snack Food, Soda, Water, Milk, IC (the above would be the columns) CustomerID, StoreName, Address, City, Z...

Subforms 10-22-07
I have a form that shows products in an order that need to be dispatch. it also has a subform that show optional extras for each product that also need to be despacted with the product If the main product is not to be despatch i wilol enter QuantityShipped 0 When i enter 0 is there a wasy that the QuantiyShipped for all the extras to aultomaticaly change to 0 as welll Thanks Simon Simon: You can execute an SQL statement in code which updates the table on which the subform is based and then requeries the subform. Lets assume the parent form is based on a table such as OrderDetails wi...