error message when printing from outlook emails

all of the sudden I am no longer able to print from Outlook 2002. I get the
message "messaging interfact has returned an unknown error. If the problem
persists, restart Outlook."

I have restarted Outlook, rebooted the computer and emptied all deleted
items - all at the suggestion of others. Nothing has worked. This is a fairly
new computer (2 months) running Windows XP. I have no problems printing other
documents or from the web. I'm confused. Any suggestions?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The
Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. I
suggest re-posting your question to one of this newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&exp=1

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom
http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html

"shoreline" <shoreline@discussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息
> all of the sudden I am no longer able to print from Outlook 2002. I get
> the
> message "messaging interfact has returned an unknown error. If the problem
> persists, restart Outlook."
>
> I have restarted Outlook, rebooted the computer and emptied all deleted
> items - all at the suggestion of others. Nothing has worked. This is a
> fairly
> new computer (2 months) running Windows XP. I have no problems printing
> other
> documents or from the web. I'm confused. Any suggestions?

0
utf

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook