Emailing information from a query

I would like to email the information from a query in the body of my email
message,

Ex.  Query Name.emaildates with the following 3 fields
              id#            date due              assigned to
              0001          05/01/2007          M. Smith
              0002          05/02/2007          J. Smith
              etc

Can someone please help.  I looked at
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email/formatted.htm.
but that totally confused me.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

Sending the variable to a query as a criteria
Hello, I can send a value as a criteria to a specific query if it is a text of a textbox, combobax, label etc. But, i wonder if i can send a variable to a guery... I mean, such as... dim a as integer a= me.texbox3.value requery xxx... And in xxx, there should be column, for ex. xyz that has the criteria a.. But it does not work :( How can i do it? thanks... SupperDuck wrote: > Hello, > > I can send a value as a criteria to a specific query if it is a text > of a textbox, combobax, label etc. > > But, i wonder if i can send a variable to a guery... Create a us...

Promoting emails without email Router
I'm trying to implement the CRM and, due to infraestructure problems, I can't install the CRM Email Router. I intalled the CRM and clients with SFO. When I try to promote an incoming email i can do it without problems. But when I try to promote an outgoing email (from the sent items), a message appears saying "An error ocurred when trying to promote the email. Try again". What should I do to promote a sent email without the email router. Thanks in advance -- Carlos ...

Building a Query by Form Interface
Hello, I'm trying to create a method where a user selects some criteria in a form and a query then generates the results. I have been able to pass numbers successfully in the query but not text. If anyone has an easy way of developing this let me know. The code below works for numbers but not text Help me please. Function BuildSQLString(strSQL As String) As Boolean Dim strSELECT As String Dim strFROM As String Dim strWHERE As String strSELECT = "s.*" strFROM = "UFRRecords s " If Check2 Then strWHERE = strWHERE & " s.[FlagField1] = " & Combo0 End I...

outgoing email stopped working
My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, although I can still receive email fine. I've been through text support with my ISP (prodigy/SBC) and they say it is an outlook problem. Any suggestions? Julie Fairchild What errors do you get? Julie wrote: > My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, although I > can still receive email fine. I've been through text > support with my ISP (prodigy/SBC) and they say it is an > outlook problem. Any suggestions? > > Julie Fairchild >-----Original Message----- >My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, a...

Email forwarding routed to wrong mailbox
I have configured MS Exchange Server 2003 to route emails to individual mailboxes. We have just started forwarding emails from a new domain to our existing domain, these emails are all arriving in my mailbox rather than being routed to the correct mailboxes. Can anyone help? Is this SBS? Do you have the POP3 connector configured? Do you have journaling configured to route to your mailbox? Is your ISP sending the messages to your mailbox? What do the message tracking logs show? What do the SMTP protocol logs show? "Roger Morbey" <RogerMorbey@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Junk Email Auto Delete Question
I right click on an email and put on the junk email sender's list. It just sits there. Is it supposed to automatically delete? Also, if that address comes in in the future, is is supposed to automatically delete? I have several email addresses that I have put in the list, but they show up in my InBox anyway. I don't want them simply colored with Organize. I want them to be deleted! Thank you. Office XP Pro. Do you have the junk mail rule configured to delete or to colorize the message? You need to configure it to delete... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach You...

How do I include attachments that go with deleted and sent emails.
On Outlook Express, my saved and deleted emails included any attachments that came with them. In Outlook 2007, it deletes the attachments. Then if something happens and I need to find those attachments, they are gone. How can I make Outlook 2007 retain any attachments that go with email messages, even after they are moved to the "sent" and "deleted" files? Outlook 2007 does not remove attachments from items in your mail folders. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick....

Blackberry email tracking in crm 4.0
Hi, can anyone tell me if blackberry emails are supposed to automatically track within CRM 4.0? We are tracking emails through outlook into crm fine but BB emails are not tracking for some reason. We have our own BES and exchange server. I know you can buy 3rd party software but according to one of the reps of that company, he claimed it should be tracking by itself w/out 3rd party. Is anyone sucessfully doing this? thank you! I am no expert, but I have been working with BB/BES and CRM and up till now what I seen is that email already marked for tracking (i.e. a reply to one marked as t...

How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007?
How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? "maxwelton" <maxwelton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023F67EB-8140-44B3-903B-2E7611B4068F@microsoft.com... > How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? Select them and press Delete? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

CRM4 CU8 Delete Failed Bulk Email notice in System Job list
Standard CRM 4 install. I have been cleaning the Systems Jobs list and discovered that there are a lot of entries for Failed Bulk Email send. I cannot remove the entries it throws an error and suggests I ask Microsoft. I can remove the successful Bulk sends. Any hints on how to clear out the failed Email bulk send reports? Robert ...

Email disappears sometimes !?
I have a problem. It seems like incoming mail sometimes disappears. Finally I traced some of the missing e-mails and it appears that the all have arrived at the server. Using the Message Tracking Center learns the following. SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing. SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue. There is no more than this for the disappearing mail. A normal delivered mail shows the following: SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing. SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue. SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer. SMTP: Message Deliverd Locally to <...

Email can't send messages, but still receives them
Hi. This issue spontaneously started last night. Around 11PM, I was able to send an email just fine, but then around 11:15PM I received the following message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pics', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Since then, the email has been sitting in my Outbox. I've tried restarting Windows Mail and hitting S...

Confused about Outlook deleting my emails
Long story short, old computer went down a week ago. Got new one and am using my Office 2003 software for the time being. I am now using Outlook for the first time in many years (for some reason Earthlink Total Access doesn't work with Vista systems) and was going thru all the emails I had stored to determine where to premanently store them on the new system. These were all listed in Outlook when I left for work 6 hrs ago. Now all emails prior to last Sunday are missing from the Inbox - over 400 - are suddenly not there. The far right column shows the word None in it for all the...

Exchange 2007 problem replying or forwarding certain emails through OWA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01CB0D66.C0DA2C20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This is a weird one, hoping for some guidance. I have a strictly OWA user reporting issues trying to forward/reply = certain emails that are in his Sent Items folder. I'm able to duplicate = the issue here from a completely different PC. The vast majority of = emails seem fine, but when replying/forwarding some of the emails OWA = triggers an error. All emails that I can find to trig...

Copying and pasting list information that is not fixed (using dynamic ranges)
I have a database with 43 fields (mainly text) in which users will be entering information via a data form. I would like to add another worksheet that provides a summary of all the records, except with less fields (only 17) and different formatting. I've encountered problems trying to copy this information to another worksheet mainly because I'm not sure how many rows will have to be copied over at any given time. I've found references on the web informing how to create dynamic ranges (for both test and numeric information), so I've named each of the 17 fields and used the...

Query/Report based on Employee Hire Date
This is probably a very basic thing that I just don't know how to do. I need to pull a report on people hired in December, regardless of year, for performance appraisals. The hire date that I currently have in the database is in the mm/dd/yyyy format. How do I sort on just the Month portion of this. I can then build my reports off of the query. Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions. Steve Add a calculated field to the query. Field: Month([Hire Date]) Criteria: 12 That gets everyone ever hired in the month of December. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005,...

Backup of emails, business contact manager and contacts
What is the best way to back up everything i do. I use Business Contact Manager and email to do just about everything. I need a quick but comprehensive way to back up all of outlook. Aloha fred, Without info about your OS, Outlook version and such there isn't much we can do to be specific. See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > What is the best way to back up everything i do. I use Business > Contact Manager ...

Email set up
I think I need help setting this up. I am trying to set it up ... but unsure if I am using pop or smtp. can someone please guid me in the right direction? Thanks Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kids" <deon@longhorn-services.com> wrote in message news:upfpIR7nKHA.1928@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I think I need help setting this up. I am trying to set it u...

confidentiality statement on all emails
How can I place a confidentiality statement on all emails sent by the whole company. We are using Exchange 5.5. Perhaps this KB can help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;258206 Martin Moustgaard "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:2c0101c42867$fc10f9d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How can I place a confidentiality statement on all emails > sent by the whole company. We are using Exchange 5.5. ...

Email Accounts
Is there a way to set Outlook 2k3 to use an Exchange server for one email address and an external(my ISP) for another email address? I can receive but not send. Here is what I get if I try to send and email from the external account Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 6/20/2006 3:13 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Lname, Jay on 6/20/2006 3:13 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) In news:EFAA5332-17D1-4376-9630-95EDA4AE3609@microsoft.com, ve...

Operation failed when sending emails
Hi, Our company is getting issues where intermintantly, when people try to send emails with attachments they get an operation failed. To solve this they have to delete the attachment and readd it and try again. It happens to a number of the company employees on a regular basis. The client is Outlook 2000 sp2. We are running Exchange 5.5 sp4. and the operating systems are 2000. Please help with any suggestions. Thanks Damon Hi Damon, please read this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;218207 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup ...

Junk email policy?
Hi E2K3 sp2. Is it possible to make a policy to delete junk email older than 30 days? Or other ways to do it? Jordan Sure, just use mailbox manager and configure it for the 'Junk E-mail' folder (via custom folder). Then set it to delete message older then 30 days (ether hard delete or move to deleted items folder). Todd "Jordan" wrote in message news:bpkmu2p9p08lsbbmi7enpu138gfga58h28@4ax.com... > Hi > E2K3 sp2. > Is it possible to make a policy to delete junk email older than 30 > days? Or other ways to do it? > > Jordan Here is a step-by-step pro...

Customizing email form
I want to customize the default email form to make the "Regarding" field required. This doesn't appear to be available from the customization page. Does anyone have experience here? ...

multiple emails error
When I try to send one email, outlook sends multiple emails (up to 67 at one time). ...