Email multiple reports 11-16-07

Hello,
I have a database where I need to send one email with several reports in it.
 Is there vb code to do that?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:32:01 -0800, Brett
<Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Nothing built-in. DoCmd.SendObject can only send one report at a time.
So you need to first save the reports (e.g. to PDF files), then create
an email with multiple attachments. If you use Google, I'm sure you
can locate some sample code.

-Tom.

>Hello,
>I have a database where I need to send one email with several reports in it.
> Is there vb code to do that?
0
Tom
11/16/2007 2:18:02 PM
How about this? Using Outlook you can send as many attachments as you wish:

http://www.datastrat.com/Code/OutlookEmail.txt
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Brett" <Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I have a database where I need to send one email with several reports in
> it.
> Is there vb code to do that?

0
Arvin

Problems with creating a newsletter

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

open two different Access reports

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07