Delayed Response Time Forms/Reports 2003 Linked Table

I've been trying to create forms and reports (queries also) in Access 2003. I
linked an Excel file located on my server and the process is incredibly slow.
I get a significant lag when I try to adjust properties of any type for a
data field or label or any other object.

When I import the excel file it works fine.

Is there anything I could possibly do to fix this issue. It seemed to be
working fine last week, but this week I'm having trouble.

Thanks.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Reporting from Project Server

Linking files 2 ways

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

Pivot Table Question #5

form fields not saving to table