Db template that can handle making book indices?

Does anyone know if there is a template that can be used to create
printed book indices?  The indices are those pages usually found at
the back of books that allow you to find information in any book
quickly and easily.

The difficulty is that some books, as an example even cookbooks, don't
have a comprehensive enough index so it would be nice to create one's
own esp. for books we use quite frequently where we'd like to create a
booklet we tuck into the book so that when we go to do research, we
can find anything.

As an example, I'd like to use a cookbook because it's easy to
illustrate.

You find that the index might list all the recipes, say, but if you're
looking for all the recipes that use lamb, for example, you're out of
luck.

It would be nice to enter an index title and a page number but also to
list all relevant keywords and to have the database then print out a
report that not only lists the data by title but then sorts the
keywords into an alpha list separated also into an index but that
includes the recipe name and page number.

Any book can also be required to have some sort of sub-sorting system
incorporated in with the titles.

Anyone know of a good template the already does this or one that at
least can be very easily converted into such a format?  thx.
0
StargateFan
1/29/2010 7:44:44 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Hello,

I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I can create a
template for you for a nominal fee. You can keep the cost at a minimum by
doing all the cosmetics yourself. If you are interested, contact me.

Steve
santus@penn.com

"StargateFan" <IDon'tAcceptSpam@NoJunkMail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a template that can be used to create
> printed book indices?  The indices are those pages usually found at
> the back of books that allow you to find information in any book
> quickly and easily.
>
> The difficulty is that some books, as an example even cookbooks, don't
> have a comprehensive enough index so it would be nice to create one's
> own esp. for books we use quite frequently where we'd like to create a
> booklet we tuck into the book so that when we go to do research, we
> can find anything.
>
> As an example, I'd like to use a cookbook because it's easy to
> illustrate.
>
> You find that the index might list all the recipes, say, but if you're
> looking for all the recipes that use lamb, for example, you're out of
> luck.
>
> It would be nice to enter an index title and a page number but also to
> list all relevant keywords and to have the database then print out a
> report that not only lists the data by title but then sorts the
> keywords into an alpha list separated also into an index but that
> includes the recipe name and page number.
>
> Any book can also be required to have some sort of sub-sorting system
> incorporated in with the titles.
>
> Anyone know of a good template the already does this or one that at
> least can be very easily converted into such a format?  thx.

0
Steve
1/30/2010 12:23:27 AM
StargateFan,

I do not know of a database that does this BUT here is site that has alot of
FREE sample databases.  You may be able to find something there that can be
easily modified to do what you want...

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

[...]

Gina
1/30/2010 1:15:16 AM
"Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in message

> I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I can create a
> template for you for a nominal fee. You can keep the cost at a minimum by
> doing all the cosmetics yourself. If you are interested, contact me.
>
> Steve

Stevie is our own personal pet troll who is the only one who does not
understand the concept of FREE peer to peer support!

These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support.
There are many highly qualified individuals who gladly help for free. Stevie
is not one of them, but he is the only one who just does not get the idea of
"FREE" support. He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices. If he
was any good, the "thousands" of people he claims to have helped would be
flooding him with work, but there appears to be a continuous drought and he
needs to constantly grovel for work.

John... Visio MVP

0
John
1/30/2010 2:29:57 AM
"Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> schreef in bericht news:epDMyJUoKHA.4628@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I can create a template for you for a nominal fee. You can keep the cost
> at a minimum by doing all the cosmetics yourself. If you are interested, contact me.

I doubt if you are able to help here $teve, but you don't HAVE to offer your 'help' here...

--
Get lost $teve.  Go away... far away....

Again... Get lost $teve.  Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

This newsgroup is meant for FREE help..
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...
OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'...  we have passed 11.000 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

Arno R

0
StopThisAdvertising
1/30/2010 12:22:17 PM
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:29:57 -0500, "John... Visio MVP"
<lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote:

>"Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I can create a
>> template for you for a nominal fee. You can keep the cost at a minimum by
>> doing all the cosmetics yourself. If you are interested, contact me.
>>
>> Steve
>

>Stevie is our own personal pet troll who is the only one who does not
>understand the concept of FREE peer to peer support!
>
>These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support.
>There are many highly qualified individuals who gladly help for free. Stevie
>is not one of them, but he is the only one who just does not get the idea of
>"FREE" support. He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices. If he
>was any good, the "thousands" of people he claims to have helped would be
>flooding him with work, but there appears to be a continuous drought and he
>needs to constantly grovel for work.
>
>John... Visio MVP

Thank you for this.  I was a bit nonplussed at the message so glad to
know my instincts were right on track! :oD

0
StargateFan
1/30/2010 12:50:30 PM
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:15:16 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
<NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote:

>StargateFan,
>
>I do not know of a database that does this BUT here is site that has alot of
>FREE sample databases.  You may be able to find something there that can be
>easily modified to do what you want...
>
>http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3

Thank you for this link.  I will look to see what is available.

I guess the only thing that I don't know of really is if there is a
feature in Access that can take a a record with its box of keywords
and create a complete index of all the terms in the record itself
including those keywords.

Here's an example of this difficult chore - I'd enter these two
records with their keywords, as an example of the simplicity of the
entry:

Big Bang Nucleosynthesis - pg. 5

Planetary Nebula - pg. 1

A miniminal fictional index as I see in some of my books would look
something like this:

Big Bang Nucleosynthesis, 5

Planetary Nebula, 1

This is what I'm trying to achieve, example only:

baryogenesis (Big Bang Nucleosynthesis), 5
Big Bang Nucleosynthesis, 5

hydrogen (Big Bang Nucleosynthesis), 5

Milky Way Galaxy (Planetary Nebula), 1

nucleosynthesis (Planetary Nebula), 1

Planetary Nebula, 1
primordial nucleosynthesis (Big Bang Nucleosynthesis), 5

I have large tomes of research (and hope to one day have of astronomy,
too <g>) which have really inadequate indices in the back.  I'd like
to be able to have a database where I'd put in the article title and
page number, yes, but whenever I find a search term I'll need to use
in future, I'd go in and put it in simply as a keyword.  Then
hopefully Access would be able to create the second type of output
above.  I'd then print it out and staple the sheets and tuck them into
the front of the book.  9 years ago I manually created this type of
thing as an RTF file and it took me _weeks_ to create!  I need to
index all my books at this time but can't afford the time.

Does Access even such a feature, though, incorporating words into a
report in such a manner as in the example above?  One that that a
still rather beginner Access developer might be able incorporate into
a solution?

Thanks.  :oD

p.s., Just noticed that going through an actual example that I ended
up with a page range.  To get the actual page numbers to be correct
for each keyword and so reduce flipping pages, that the keywords
themselves might include their actual page number for each entry.
That would reduce the complexity and keep it as simple as the above
would have been.  So the entries might look something like this with a
simple addition of " - 7" in the example "baryogenesis" example above
and reformatting the output:

baryogenesis - 7 (Big Bang Nucleosynthesis, 5)

That would work just fine and would reduce complexity of the db
solution yet still get correct page numbering on all keywords.

0
StargateFan
1/30/2010 1:13:42 PM
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:15:16 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
<NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote:

>StargateFan,
>
>I do not know of a database that does this BUT here is site that has alot of
>FREE sample databases.  You may be able to find something there that can be
>easily modified to do what you want...
>
>http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3

Gina, thank you!  These are databases that seem to show code snippets
more than actual databases, no?  Then one would incorporate that into
one's own solution.  <sigh>  I'm sorry to say that I haven't had much
luck doing that type of thing and I honestly wouldn't know where to
begin to find a particular sample database to do the record+keyword
thing <g>.

Thanks for this, though.  Good for future reference.  :oD

0
StargateFan
1/30/2010 1:15:54 PM
StargateFan,

That's why we are here... to help you incorporate!  Unfortunately, your
request is so specific I could not think of anything that would fit your
needs.  I was hoping that by browsing thru the many samples you might
something we could help you modify.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:15:16 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
<NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote:

>StargateFan,
>
>I do not know of a database that does this BUT here is site that has alot
>of
>FREE sample databases.  You may be able to find something there that can be
>easily modified to do what you want...
>
>http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3

Gina, thank you!  These are databases that seem to show code snippets
more than actual databases, no?  Then one would incorporate that into
one's own solution.  <sigh>  I'm sorry to say that I haven't had much
luck doing that type of thing and I honestly wouldn't know where to
begin to find a particular sample database to do the record+keyword
thing <g>.

Thanks for this, though.  Good for future reference.  :oD

0
Gina
1/30/2010 8:58:25 PM
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:58:25 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
<NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote:

>StargateFan,
>
>That's why we are here... to help you incorporate!  Unfortunately, your
>request is so specific I could not think of anything that would fit your
>needs.  I was hoping that by browsing thru the many samples you might
>something we could help you modify.
>
>--
>Gina Whipp
>2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

Thanks, Gina.  I guess my skills aren't up to the task.  But thanks
anyway.

At least, is there any feature that could do this potentially in
Access, so that I have something to look for at least?  Thanks.

>"I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
>II
>
>http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
>"StargateFan" <IDon'tAcceptSpam@NoJunkMail.com> wrote in message
>On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:15:16 -0500, "Gina Whipp"
><NotInterested@InViruses.com> wrote:
>
>>StargateFan,
>>
>>I do not know of a database that does this BUT here is site that has alot
>>of
>>FREE sample databases.  You may be able to find something there that can be
>>easily modified to do what you want...
>>
>>http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=3
>
>Gina, thank you!  These are databases that seem to show code snippets
>more than actual databases, no?  Then one would incorporate that into
>one's own solution.  <sigh>  I'm sorry to say that I haven't had much
>luck doing that type of thing and I honestly wouldn't know where to
>begin to find a particular sample database to do the record+keyword
>thing <g>.
>
>Thanks for this, though.  Good for future reference.  :oD

0
StargateFan
1/31/2010 3:30:07 PM
If you can give me a few days I think I could throw something together for
you pretty quickly.  And unlike Steve, it won't cost you a penny!  If you
care to drop me a line at:

I should be able to have something available by the end of the week.  As I
said in my earlier post it’s a relatively simple task, and most of it I can
easily adapt from existing files, so provided I can find the odd few minutes
here and there during the week it won't take me long.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

StargateFan wrote:
>>StargateFan,
>>
>>That's why we are here... to help you incorporate!  Unfortunately, your
>>request is so specific I could not think of anything that would fit your
>>needs.  I was hoping that by browsing thru the many samples you might
>>something we could help you modify.
>
>Thanks, Gina.  I guess my skills aren't up to the task.  But thanks
>anyway.
>
>At least, is there any feature that could do this potentially in
>Access, so that I have something to look for at least?  Thanks.
>
>>"I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
>>II
>[quoted text clipped - 21 lines]
>>
>>Thanks for this, though.  Good for future reference.  :oD

KenSheridan

Make a chart axis visible/invisible with VBA
(I posted this in the Programming newsgroup but realized it was probably more appropriate to post here...) Hello. I'm using Excel 2003. I have a chart on a page and I want to set the scale on the Y axis programatically with VBA. I have written code that does this successfully. The problem: The code will not work if the Y axis is hidden (which I want) - it throws an error saying it can't set the Maximum value. Where I need help: I'm having trouble writing the code to make the Y axis visible, then invisible again. The idea being that I'll display it, set the scale, ...

Urgent
Dears,,, How - using Exchange 2003- to manage two mail domains like (xxx.msft) and (yyy.msft) Via the same exchange server ( I Have only one Server) Also, I want to make my server is only backup mailserver for the mailserver that are hosted on the ISP server, in which when a message delivered to mailserver , a backup of it (copy) will be sent to my Exchange server that is in my LAN, either just it arrives or make a schedule to download all these messages to my Local Exchange server so, all my users will be connected to the local Mailserver to get their mailbox messages. Thank U &g...

how to upload picture from desktop to face book
how to upload pictures from desktop document to facebook On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:46:01 -0700, eddy <eddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how to upload pictures from desktop document to facebook Eddy, you're not talking to a search engine here; this is a volunteer forum for Microsoft Access databases. We're real live human beings, and we're here for a different subject, not general "how do I use my computer" questions. I would expect that Facebook's website would have some help available, or that you could ask some other Facebook members. -...

Can't Send Email 06-28-10
I am a new Windows7 user and Windows Live user for email. I can recieve email but my sent emails remain in the Outbox. I cannot see a Tools or Email Account menu option in the mail window. Any help is much appreciated. -- JAK WLM version ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "JimmyAK" <JimmyAK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E210642-A115-4F77-B60E-16181B3B45DB@microsoft.com... > I am a new Windows7 user and Windows Live user for email. > I can recieve email but my sent emails remain in the Outbox. > I cannot see a Tools or Email Account ...

Making Folders Stay Open?
I have a couple of Personal Folders that I would like to stay open at all times. Mainly, I would like them to be open when I start Outlook 2003. Is there any way to set up a folder so that it stays open? Thanks, -barry Only your default folders. The other personal folders you will have to expand manually. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Barry F Margolius asked: | I have a...

Can I do a relationship within the page for ER
hi all, I'm having difficulty where I need to draw my database structure in visio. Using ER design, how I'm going to interlink or make a relationship within the pages. Where each page represent each system. Each page(system) will interrelashionship bvy each others. Anyone can help. Masita ...

How do I import a hotmail address book into Outlook?
is it my imagination or has microsoft made it ridiculously difficult to export NINE PAGES OF MY HOTMAIL ADDRESS BOOK into microsoft Outlook?!?! austinjames ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Publisher can't open a file it just created
Working with Publisher 2003 we just reinstalled it on a computer because it started have problems opening publisher 2003 files. If I create a new file in publisher then save it, when I try to open it again it tells me that it can not open this file. Has anyone else run into this? It happened on another computer once before and we formated and reinstalled windows. I'd like to not have to re install windows if I can help it. Chris Are you saving the file to the hard drive? Do you have Norton? If so disable "script blocking" and in Norton's options disable "Of...

Is there a template for the executor of an estate?
I am the executor of my deceased mother's estate. In order to close it out, I must prepare a final account summary which lists assets, receipts, distributions, etc. Do you have a template that will make this task easier? trying to be a diligent daughter Wrote: > I am the executor of my deceased mother's estate. In order to close i > out, > I must prepare a final account summary which lists assets, receipts, > distributions, etc. Do you have a template that will make this tas > easier? Hi, I did a Google search for "excel template estate" and there were ...

Can't Delete Budget Items
Money 2003 Delux and Business: Earlier in the year I had two EPay transactions set up to move money to outher accounts. One was a weekly item and the other was a monthly item. I stopped both of these series quite a while back by going to the Bills and Deposits list, right clicking on them, selecting delete and deleting all unrecorded occurancnes of the scheduled transactions. This week I was working on my budget for next year. At the bottom is the "Transfer out of Budget Accounts" area. Both of these are still listed as transfers. When I right click on them for the contect men...

Can I Edit The View In Outlook 2003 CalendarTo Be A Six Day Week
I know the choices up top are for a five and seven day week, but I'd like to see Monday through Saturday excluding just Sunday. Can I customize the view and am just missing it? TIA! On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:08:17 -0500, Pulu wrote: >I know the choices up top are for a five and seven day week, but I'd >like to see Monday through Saturday excluding just Sunday. Can I >customize the view and am just missing it? > >TIA! Think I got it, Alt-6! I'll try the Alt+6, but I usually have four days in my calendar view, and I highlight the range of days in the...

where can i get templates for a "how-to" manual?
I have several users who are less conversant with Outlook than they would like to be and I do't have time to create a "how-to" manual from scratch. What they need to learn is how to archive their email and get it off my servers and onto their local machines. We are literally running out of space and some of the users have emails going back to 1998! "Paul Telesco" <Paul Telesco@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9CD40CCB-7606-49A5-9B36-0F83EEF1086F@microsoft.com... >I have several users who are less conversant with Outlook than they wou...

Can't installt IBF on CRM Server
first i'm install IBF On my CRM v1.2 (it's name crm) after that i'm try to install IBF for CRM on my CRM Server but in Step "Publish Metadata" i'm type "http://crm:8082" and click next button but it's show message box "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable" and can't install it. but i can access "http://crm:8082/IBFWriteService.asmx" and "http://crm:8081/IBFReadService.asmx". so how can i install it ? ...

Can I Apply Conditional Formatting to a Chart?
I don't agree with my boss's ideas regarding Excel Charts - I think that they are to cluttered and become less effective. So, I would like to apply conditional formatting via a checkbox to "turn off"(apply white/transparent properties)to one or more series in a chart, effectively eliminating the overlapping series from view temporarily. Can this be done? Is the answer VB?I think this could be very effective in clarifying data that is consistently overlapping each other. (Actually I would just make 3 separate charts on the same page, but nobody is asking me!) Tell me w...

How large can the MS Money software ITSELF get, over time? (plz re
I've been using MS Money for years. The last time I upgraded it was to Small Business v 2006 as I run a small business from my home office. I have my pers and bus financials on there since the 90's (not sure of very 1st transaction...). Features-wise, there's no reason for me to upgrade or change anything, and, I also on occasion need to view certain Reports which by nature need to include data from old now-closed bank and credit card accounts so I do not want to "archive" anything at all. But.. I'm wondering, how long can this go on? that is, entering financia...

I can't convert Task to Oppurtunity
I am not able to convert task to Oppurtunity. I can convert other activities like Phone call , appointments, mail , fax etc. Is there any way i can convert Task to Oppurtunity. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Shelvin. Shelvin, To my knowledge its not possible to promote a task to an Opportunity. Cheers Ben ...

Can't install new report service server
Hi, We occured one problem when install crm3. Our enviroment is win2003 sp1,sql2005. When running setup program "Install new report service server" option is grey. But in our sql server there is no report services installed.There is vs2005 installed on this computer.And I notice asp.net version is 2.0.Is that cause by asp.net 2. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Cheers, Kevin When you have SQL Server 2005, you will need to install the report server that comes with SQL Server 2005 and have the Microsoft CRM v3.0 attach to it. The Report Services is an option with SQL Server...

How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge?
How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge? I Have a document in witch i have to use one side of the page for one recipient and the other side for the second recipient. Second page will start on third recipient and on the other side the fourth, and so on through out the whole document. Thanks in Advance for any help Best to use two separate publications with two separate databases. Print the first page with the odd names, restack the print-out with one on the bottom, turn the pages over and print the even names. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://m...

How can I hide tasks in a Gantt chart?
I only want to hide certain tasks - not all tasks at a given level On Thu, 28 May 2009 02:06:06 -0700, lberry <lberry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I only want to hide certain tasks - not all tasks at a given level Create a new layer called "Hidden" Open the drawing explorer window and go through all the shapes to find the ones for the appropriate task and assign these shapes to the hidden layen and remove them from the Gantt layer. Now make the Hidden layer non-visible. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandr...

Outlook Template Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C55D55.E934EB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a document that I want to save as a template to use over and over = again. I have read the instructions found here: = http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051892651033.aspx but I = cannot do this part... 1.. In the Save as type box, click Document Template. This file type = will already be selected if you are saving a file that you created as a = template. Is this something that come...

making textbox to be auto sizable
I added a Textbox to a Word 2007 document by going to the Developer option(in the File menu), then chose Design Mode, then Legacy Tools->Text box Field. The MultiLine and Enterkey properties are set to True and the rest are default. The textbox is of size so that it can take some 10 rows of lines. Is there a feature I can choose/set so that when more than 10 rows of lines are entered the text box will automatically expand? The rows need to increase so the textbox needs to expand downwards to accommodate the text more than 10 lines. Can someone please advise if there is a w...

How can I convert a Publisher 97 file to Publisher 2000 so I can o
I need to open a Publisher 97 file from a disk with my Publisher 2000 Deluxe edition. Pub 2000 says it can't open previous versions. Any ideas? Disable your anti-virus software and try again. If you have Norton, disable "script blocking" and in Norton options, misc. clear "Office Plug-in." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Picbro Okajun" <Picbro Okajun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E19BDCCA-4245-468C-A3F8-37C63FB5AA0F@microsoft.com... >I need to open a Pu...

Can i access System Manager and AD from my workstation
Hi all I use exch2003 with xp pro clients on my network. I log onto my server via remote desktop during the day. I do this ALOT of time during the day and obvioudsly need to put in credentials evry time i log on. Is there any way that i can click on a shortcut on my desktop that will take me to exchange manager and to AD on my exchange server or is this not possible. i have win xp pro on my laptop installed. Thanks evryone Hi alone :-) You can simply install the Exchange System Manager on your computer (run Exchange 2003 setup and then simply choose to install ESM on your computer,...

publisher/word templates
I use Publisher to create a Newsletter. As my responsibility and coverage area increases, I have to get the Newsletter to more sites. Most people do not have Publisher on their PCs. Is there a location on Microsofts website that has the same templetes for Publisher, but in Word format. kl wrote: > I use Publisher to create a Newsletter. As my > responsibility and coverage area increases, I have to get > the Newsletter to more sites. Most people do not have > Publisher on their PCs. Is there a location on Microsofts > website that has the same templetes for Publishe...

Make a bookmarker in Publisher?
My old Publisher program had a template for a bookmarker. The new one doesn't. Has anyone tackled this problem? If so, how? Draw a long skinny rectangle and fill it with an imaginative design? Shouldn't think you'd need a template for this one. "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6DE655-DFD4-49FD-BBB1-37AD892A8D6B@microsoft.com... | My old Publisher program had a template for a bookmarker. The new one | doesn't. Has anyone tackled this problem? If so, how? ...