dates 07-22-07

Hi,
Is there a tutorial about how to find certain records between 2 dates?

0
Khalil
7/22/2007 5:36:04 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Jul 22, 12:36 pm, "Khalil Handal" <khhan...@stthom.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a tutorial about how to find certain records between 2 dates?

SELECT ...
FROM
WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Date1 and Date2;

0
pietlinden
7/22/2007 5:58:00 PM
hi,
I should put the dates manualy in this case.
I was wondering if I can put the dates in an unbounded object in a form and
see the records below?

<pietlinden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 22, 12:36 pm, "Khalil Handal" <khhan...@stthom.edu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there a tutorial about how to find certain records between 2 dates?
>
> SELECT ...
> FROM
> WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Date1 and Date2;

0
Khalil
7/22/2007 6:11:52 PM
You can refer to controls on a form as

SELECT ...
FROM
WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Forms!NameOfForm!NameOfControl1 and
Forms!NameOfForm!NameOfControll2;

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message
> hi,
> I should put the dates manualy in this case.
> I was wondering if I can put the dates in an unbounded object in a form
> and see the records below?
>

> <pietlinden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jul 22, 12:36 pm, "Khalil Handal" <khhan...@stthom.edu> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Is there a tutorial about how to find certain records between 2 dates?
>>
>> SELECT ...
>> FROM
>> WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Date1 and Date2;

0
Douglas
7/22/2007 8:55:50 PM
Thanks Doug,

> You can refer to controls on a form as
>
> SELECT ...
> FROM
> WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Forms!NameOfForm!NameOfControl1 and
> Forms!NameOfForm!NameOfControll2;
>

> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no private e-mails, please)
>

> "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message
>> hi,
>> I should put the dates manualy in this case.
>> I was wondering if I can put the dates in an unbounded object in a form
>> and see the records below?
>>

>> <pietlinden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> SELECT ...
>>> FROM
>>> WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Date1 and Date2;

0
Khalil

Windows mail problem 07-16-10
Tried to log into my optonline account and received the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Can anyone decipher this for me? What is the issue? You should not be using advanced ports or SSL, see http://optimum.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/optimum.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2397&p_created=1237397986&p_sid=ZbGnw*4k&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZ...

date in cell comment
Hi all, I want to put todays date with a certain format (d-m-yy) in the comment of cell B3. Can't find the proper code. Please help. TIA Jack Sons The Netherlands One way: Public Sub InsertDateInB3() With Range("B3") On Error Resume Next .Comment.Delete On Error GoTo 0 .AddComment Text:=Format(Date, "d-m-yy") End With End Sub In article <eFOqwq6jFHA.576@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Jack Sons" <j.sons@planet.nl> wrote: > Hi all, > > I want to put todays date wi...

Sumifs with data and dates
I need a formula for each item in col A that was added during 2010 only. the spreadsheet will have years of data. A B Expense Date Amount Furniture 1/12/2010 $326.00 Inventory 1/15/2010 $250.00 Utilities 1/15/2010 $98.00 Rent 1/29/2010 $1,000.00 Rent 1/30/2010 $536.00 how can I Sumif with Critera in Col A and only for a specific year? Gary Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Silverlight, WPF, XAML and InnerWorkings Coding Challenge http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f...

cutoff date
To tie adjusted book balance to the GL at a point in time require that a cutoff date be used for reconciliations? Is there any way to reprint the reconciliation report for a particular check book or only by audit code? Thanks! ...

Showing date last saved
I want one of the cells on my worksheet to show the date the file was last saved on - and to update automatically. What's the best way to do this? Thanks Colin -- You need code to do this, One way to do it, copy this code into the this 'ThisWorkbook' window in the VBA editor. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = Date Sheet1.Range("A2").Value = Time End Sub This will put the date saved into A1 and the time saved into A2. To have the date and time in one cell use Sheet1.Range("A...

Monthly year to date average
I have scores for given records for a particular date: 3/15/07 67 4/1/07 43 1/15/07 56 I would like to be able to average these scores by month, but have a running total: January 56 February 56 March 61.5 (average 56 & 67) April 55.3 (average 56, 67, and 43) I think I need to use a DAvg function, but it isn't working yet. *IF* you have only ONE record per month, you can try: SELECT a.date, LAST(a.qty), AVG(b.qty) FROM tableName As a INNER JOIN tableName As b ON a.date >= b.date GROUP BY a.date that would give: 1/15/2007 56 56 3/15/2007 67 61.5 4...

Showing how much longer for a due date.
I am trying to figure out how to show how much longer someone will have to send a product back if they only have 30 days to return it. I would like the cell to count down from 30-1 and show colors at different stages. Is this possible or am I asking too much? Dear, You need to be more specific on this. Is there any date element associated with this or you are going to enter the date on which someone returns the product back on the scale of 1 to 30 days. Thanks -- Dilip Kumar Pandey MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.) dilipandey@yahoo.com dilipandey@gmail.com New Delhi, India "daddyr" ...

writing meeting notes with DAte stamps
I am new to Outlook coming from ACT and trying to understand best way to take notes, attach to contacts and make sure the date is automatically input in notes. I would loveto use one program to manage my contacts, but Act has been very easy to use. -- Pete H what version of outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-...

Change date
I have a rather large list of dates that are in a column and are written first as year then month then day Ex: 20051116. I want to change all of them in a date format like this 11/16/2005 with out retyping each one. I have tried to change the format but excel will not read it. I have tried to make a macro but excel only changed that one cell not the entire column. Please help. On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:29:30 -0700, "Quandary" <Quandary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a rather large list of dates that are in a column and are written >first as year then mont...

calculating dates prior to a given date
Hi. I am trying create a spreadsheet that will have dates listed in one column and have another column list the date 14 days prior to the first column's dates. I'm hoping to then organize the second column ascending from the closest to the furthest date, compared to the current date. If anyone has any help they could provide it would be much appreciated. Thank You. If you have a date in A1 and you want another date in B1 which is 14 days earlier, then put this in B1: =3DA1-14 Copy this formula down, then fix the values by selecting all those cells with the formula ...

Calculating date difference
Hi I need to calculate the number of years of service for person(difference between Start_Date & End_Date). The result should b in terms of years, months and days (all in one single cell). Ca someone please help? Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have a look at Chip's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm Andy. "rll" <rll.xjm6a@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:rll.xjm6a@excelforum-nospam.com... > &...

how do you keep a column in date form
i'm making a spreedsheet in office excel, in column A I have a list of dates. I would type in 4/5 for an date and excel would automatic change the date to 4-Apr. I like this way, but when I got to cell 26, the change will not happen. I type in 4/5 and I get just the number 1 in the cell, for the rest of the cells down, can someone help me. Copy the cell that has the format you like and paste format it to the cells that you want to have the date format. "s2m2" <s2m2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F350F90F-24B9-4B79-BE39-20AB0414015D@microsoft.com......

HELP! 12-06-07
Excel won't open and I've both tried re-installing it, and rebooting what should I do? On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:42:20 -0500, avarage wrote: > Excel won't open and I've both tried re-installing it, and rebooting what > should I do? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever Office program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows and Office version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgrou...

Report Server Error 09-19-07
I have completed my CRM install but each time I attempt to access the Report Manager I get the error message: The Scriptbibliotek '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/WebUIValidation.js' cannot be found. Manually move the data or use the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' in order to install new. Sorry if the error is not completely correct but I´m translating from German. I have run the command 'aspnet_regiis -c' and received the message that the version started and then finished but every time I go back to Report Manager the same error pops up. Need a little...

date in register from epay
When sending an epay on a specified date it does not post in my register on that specified date. It shows a date 6 days prior to the requested date. How can this date be shown on the specified date? I expect epay does this for a reason. Nonetheless, you can always overtype the date with whatever you wish. "John Vanek" <vanekjohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38d701c3e362$9ebd92b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When sending an epay on a specified date it does not post > in my register on that specified date. It shows a date 6 > days prior to the requested date. How can...

Autoformat dates and times
Hi, I have a workbook with two columns. In the formula bar of one of the cells i have 2005040101700 (YearMonthDateHoursMinutes), but what shows in the cell is 2.00504E+11 When I try to format the cell as yyyymmddhhmm I get ########### and when I put the cursor over the cell with ############### it says that negative dates and times are shown this way. How can I make this work? Thanks. Allison Allison, I'm hoping that your actual value is different: 2005040101700 doesn't make sense: year 2005 month 04 day 01 hour 01 minutes 70 seconds 0 Perhaps it's really 200504010...

post date benefit changes
Hello: In either GP 9.0 or 10.0, is it possible to post-date changes to employee benefit codes in payroll for changes in amounts? There is the Start Date field in Employee Benefit Maintenance. But, this cannot be used for post-dating changes as the next payroll run that you conduct (if before the start date) will not use the benefit code. Is there a third-party that will do this? childofthe1980s GP Payroll does not support post-dated deductions/benefits. The Advanced HR module provides the ability to do effective dating on HR benefits and, by extension, Payroll deductions and benefi...

Option Buttons 06-21-07
If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can you help? -- Dick Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Do you want us to push the button? What is the problem? UpRider "richardlafrance via AccessMonster.com" <u31432@uwe> wrote in message news:740b97593dc91@uwe... > If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can > you > help? > > -- > Dick > > Message posted via AccessMonster.com > http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ac...

Credit card processing 05-15-07
Is it possible with Access? Any good references? Matt <mdw233psu@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is it possible with Access? Not without putting your data in a SQL Server database among many other things. The credit card companies want to ensure your corporation is keeping that data very, very secure. And depending on the laws in your province, state, territory and/or country your employer really wants to keep that data secure. It is very embarrassing to hear your corp name on the news. >Any good references? No idea. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only i...

Adding text and date problem
I have text in column 1, a date in column 2 and in column 3 I wish to show the text followed by the date. I have tried both Concatenate and & but the the result is text followed by the underlying number representing the date. I cannot seem to format this column to show the date as dd/mm/yy. Any suggestions? Regards ="Today is: "&TEXT(A1,"mm/dd/yyyy") -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "newman" <aa111@despammed.com> wrote in message news:464C1646.AC6A42E0@despammed.com... |I have text in column 1, a date in column 2 and in column...

Date Modified changed Money 2005
I am not sure what is going on. After I closed the Microsoft money file for the night about 2 hours later I noticed that the time change of when the files was last updated. Example. I ran the Program and money file at 8 pm. I was done by 8:30 pm. but I noticed it chaged the date of last modified to 10 pm. Sould I be worried that someone might be hacking in to my system? how can I tell who last accessed the file and where from? is Microsoft sending updates to my passport acount with out me knowing it? please help me out. Should I be worried? Thank you Mike H Have you a Pocket PC...

Account list view up to current date?
I'm using MS Money Plus Deluxe. I often enter in income/expenses far in advance so I can see how things will play out. Account list is my main view and gets distorted since it is taking into account future events. The portfolio view has a nice feature in that it can show only up to the current date and not any future events, such as future retirement contributions I've entered. Is there a way to make the account list do that? Or, is there some way I can see both scenarios without having to maintain two Money files? Bills | Forecast Cash Flow? Beyond that, no. You could not enter...

Just an FYI, since there doesn't seem to be a solution posted anywhere on the web, at least that I could find. If you want to search using dynamic dates, at least in the case of finding items older than a certain relative date, such as more than 30 days old, I used the following criteria successfully in Outlook 2007: Advanced Find > Advanced (tab) > Field: Sent Condition: On or after Value: 30 days ago ...

Creating Reports 05-08-07
I have been investigating the different methods of creating a new report in crm and have found a few different methods. What is the easier and time efficient method for creating a new custom report? On May 8, 3:26 pm, Nate <N...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been investigating the different methods of creating a new report in > crm and have found a few different methods. What is the easier and time > efficient method for creating a new custom report? Pre-filtering the reports per the SDK is probably going to be your best bet. You can upload them into CRM and ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-07-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:14:28 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:29:11 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:42:42 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 526 Total No. of Characters...: 1263268 Total Volume..............: 1233 Messages Per Day..........: 75.1 Characters Per Day........: 180466.9 Average Daily Volume......: 176 kB Total Posters This Week...:...