Data format for pages

I want to change the format control properties "DataFormatAs" to a currency
in Data Access Page (access 2000). Its asking for a code but I dont how?. Its
easier in newer versions
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Select the Data Access Page > choose design > double click the field/cell
whose format you want changed > Hit Design tab > Format > Change to Currency.
--
HTP
Adnan

"Newguy" wrote:

> I want to change the format control properties "DataFormatAs" to a currency
> in Data Access Page (access 2000). Its asking for a code but I dont how?. Its
> easier in newer versions

Import Data from ERP-System to CRM 3.0 daily
I wonder what way I should choose to import data (Accounts, Contacts, Offers,... perharps some custom entities) from an ERP-system to CRM 3.0 on a daily basis. the CRM does NOT work with a relational database, thus I don't know, if migration tools would work but I think they won't. Please tell me if I'm wrong and I'm able to use those tools for imports of dBase or CSV-Files, too. Development of a custom interface is possible but it's said anywhere that developers shall never interact with the CRM-database directly. Under what circumstances can I be sure to be on the s...

Hi.. I'm sure I've found how to do this previously, but if anyone can prompt my memory, I would appreciate it. I need to see the source code for pages generated through CRM. Simply setting AppMode to off allows me to view source on the main pages, but not on any of the entity pages. If anyone can help, that would be great. Cheers Chris "Chris Ericoli" <cericoliNOspm@removethisfamill.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OnL$5U4nEHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm sure I've found how to do this previously, but if anyone can prompt my > memory, I...

Develop ocx using ATL? ActiveX dll in web page?
Hi: A few questions on ActiveX Control: (1) Can ATL be used to develop ActiveX control in the form of OCX (not DLL)? (2) Can ActiveX control in the form of DLL be used in Web pages (in the same way an ActiveX ocx is used) ? Thanks Polrais Hi, All OCX's are dll's (not all com dll's are ocx's). IE if you create an ATL DLL project you can create a wide variety of ATL object types. An OCX is simple a COM object the is VB compatible and is nearly always visible both at run time and design time. If what you create is in the end VB compatible and works just as an OCX works...

External Data Refresh if fuction is true.
Is there a way you can make a external data source refresh if a function is true....... Ive got a few sheets which refresh automatically..... but i only want them to refresh if a function is true..... Any ideas? Cheers a macro or worksheet_change event macro if range("a1")=1 then runmymacro -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "The Boondock Saint" <robport@(no-spam)inspire.net.nz> wrote in message news:42b1be28$1@clear.net.nz... > Is there a way you can make a external data source refresh if a function is > true....... > > Ive got a f...

Change list data
Hi there, Is there a way of quickly turning some data in this format: A B Name Name1 Address Address1 Name Name2 Address Address2 Name Name3 Address Address3 Into this format: A B Name Address Name1 Address1 Name2 Address2 Name3 Address3 Thanks in advance anyone - David Fill down the columns C and D as far as you need: C = INDIRECT("B" & ROW()*2-1) D = INDIRECT("B" & ROW()*2) Thanks Bucky - David ...

Can there be a header on the first page, but not on the subsequen.
I need to connect several sheets together lengthwise, so I don't want the footer on all the sheets. Is there a way to have it on one sheet, but not the others? Is it possible to have it only on the third sheet, for instance? Thanks- Karen Print those sheets separately & change the page setups. :-( "glaserk" <glaserk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94570E38-0F74-4324-8708-DC14CCAA15F4@microsoft.com... > I need to connect several sheets together lengthwise, so I don't want the > footer on all the sheets. Is there a way to have it on one s...

Publisher 2003 Page Setup menu not found
I am trying to print a number 10 envelope. Anything past 8.5 inches does not print. I tried to change the paper size but cannot find Page Setup setup on the File menu. Can someone explain what is happening here. The File menu includes: New Open Close Import Word Document Save Save As File Search Convert to Web Pulication Print Preview Print Send E-mail Properties Menu FILE > 12th item down PAGE SETUP!!! The sizes and limitation there are an issue of your printer, not Publisher. Publisher gets all that information from the printer driver. -- "If you don't know where you a...

count with data filters on
Is there a way in Excel 2003 to use one of the count functions on a sheet that is using data filters. If I filter a column so that, for example, 10 rows out of a total of 100 rows are currently displayed, to use a counta or countif function to count the rows filtered? In other words, I want the count function to return 10, not 100...thanks in advance for your help! Try using the SUBTOTAL function. The value returned is dependent upon the first argument (parameter) in the function. Example: =SUBTOTAL(9,A2:A100) returns the sum of visible numbers in a filtered range. Here are other 1st ...

Hard Drive Data Failure
Strange thing happened today and would like to understand it. Running xp pro on a dell 9200 about 2 years old. Have two WDigital harddrives - One I use for storage. Was writing to my second drive and it paused and erased itself - Diagnostics said it failed. System reported no drive. Darn. But here's what I don't get. I just now formatted the drive and now it's reporting back the drive information with no data. I can access it and can write to it. I won't sleep tonight trying to figure this one out. I didn't lose my data as I back up to an external hard drive but I...

Date Format Problem
Hello All, I am using Windows XP/Office 2003 and have the following problems: I am making an attendance sheet where in Cell C4 is having value (01/09/2005) showing Sep-2005 (formatted as mm-yyyy) >From A5 downwards I wish to have the following A5 : 9-1 Thursday A6 : 9-2 Friday A7 : 9-3 Saturday I have entered the following formula in A5 =MONTH(C4)&-DAY(C4)&TEXT(C4,"DDDD") which gives me the desired result as 9-1 Thursday. My problem is when I drag it down it shows me values which I don't want...How can I drag and just have Day and the Weekday incremented as foll...

Help with displya of time formats
I'm trying to add up some times, ie: 00:01:30 + 00:01:40 - adding one minute and 30 seconds to 1 minute and 40 seconds. I can get the addition to work properyl and yeild the desired result, however the constant displaying of full clock time for the above numbers makes it a real pain to edit the times. Is there a simpler way of displaying time so that there is no date, or AM or PM or the addition of an hour in front of the number (ie 00:01:30 becomes 12:01:30)? Even if I format the number as mm:ss, I still get the hour showing when a number is entered. I was hoping to use Degrees, Minu...

Copying conditional formats
I can't find anything in help about copying conditional formats to other cells - very frustrated. Help infers that the Format Painter can be used, but that copies all formatting (color, lines, etcetera). How do we just copy the conditional format and none of the other formatting attributes? Why can't we simply apply one of the existing conditional formatting rules from the conditional format menu? copy the cell | go to edit | paste special | format | ok On Nov 23, 3:55=A0pm, "Blue Max" <mailrich...@msn.com> wrote: > I can't find anything in help about ...

Conditional Formats #2
I have to somehow apply a compound conditional format to a worksheet that is only partially shown below. Here is my requirements which are difficult to explain, The correct answers to a multiple choice test are shown in row 2, columns B,D,F,H Students were asked to gauge their confidence in their answers, on a scale from 1-3 which are shown in C,E,G,I I need to conditionally format the answers so that they are Bold Italics if the correct answer appears and color code the cells with the answers depending upon the confidence level (on color for a 1, another for 2, and a third for a 3). ...

Copy data from one cell to another
I have a list of data that looks like this: A B 1 123-45-6789 5.82 2 3 ---------------- ----- 4 234-56-7890 9.53 5 6 ---------------- ------ I need it to look like this: A B 1 123-45-6789 5.82 2 123-45-6789 3 ---------------- ----- 4 234-56-7890 9.53 5 234-56-7890 6 ---------------- ------ I have never done a macro before, so a function would be great if possible. Thank you in advance for any help! Dawn Select all of column A, do Edit / Go To / Special...

Inserting data from XML File using VB.net
Hi, How can we insert the data of an XML file into a Access database using vb.net? The table in Access and the XML have exactly the same fields with same data types. regards, badri. ...

Date format #33
I want to have a column to be my date field. I want to be able to enter for instance 09072005 or 90705 I would like for Excel to be able to convert it to read 09/07/2005. If I format my cell to Date it reads as ########, If I leave my cell as General it excepts the number but does not have the slashes. Thanks for your help. ANN -- AG On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:35:03 -0700, "AG" <AG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to have a column to be my date field. I want to be able to enter for >instance 09072005 or 90705 I would like for Excel to be able to convert it t...

Concatenating pages
I have 8 separate publisher files, each a single page of a newsletter. (No I didn't make them--the author is too stubborn to do the entire newsletter in one file.) Is there a slick way to make these into one PUB file of 8 pages? TYIA Matt The blindingly obvious springs to mind! :-) why not make a new document with the number of blank pages you need, then just cut & paste from the 8 singles to the pages in your new doc? I know you said "slick" but it shouldn't take more than a minute or two. -- Best Regards, Bill Frost. Liverpool. U.K. (Outgoing mail Virus checked...

Page numbers #8
I am making a book that I need to start the page numbers over at one in the middle of the book. I inserted a section and in the page numbering section I selected to start at page 67 in 1,2,3 format but it kept numbering them from the previous section. Is there a way to start over the page numbers? Insert section, check Begin a section with this page, check, show footers and headers, tick start at: 67, okay... Insert "page number." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Melisa" <Melisa@discussions....

change field name in table in closed data base
thank you is possible to change field name in (table) in closed data base from current open database example change fieldname (playername) to (PlayerN) i hope you can solve this problem with easy code thank you ...

Retrieving data from one spreadsheet to another.
I have a spreadsheet (A) with a table with nothing but data. I have another spreadsheet (B) that uses the data. Can I put in a cell on (B) a column heading from (A), in another cell on (B) a row heading from (A) and where the column and row intersects on (A), have that data entered in a third cell on (B)? On sheet B, you can enter formulas as below in B1 =Sheet1!B1 in A2 =Sheet1!A2 in B2 =Sheet1!B2 Otherwise, if you want to enter just the text from the column and row headers in, say, A1 and B1, and you want the data value in C1 =INDEX(Sheet1!$A$1:$K$100,MATCH(B1,Sheet1!$A:$A,0)...

How do I change a cell so I can have the data it contains in seve.
Hello! I have a spreadsheet in Excel and have a lot of data in one of the columns. How can I make each row taller, and change format so I can have several rows of data in one cell? If by >>make each row taller, and change format so I can have several rows of data in one cell? you mean "make all the data in a single row visible", then right-click the cell in question, select Format Cells, the Alignment tab, and check the Wrap Text box. ...

YAPTQ: Mixed data types in custom groups (Excel 2003) #2
Hello, I'm trying to get the following accomplished in Excel 2003: I have a column in a table that keeps track of how late a form was turned in. It can have an integer (for the number of days it was late) or one of several text strings ("On time," "Cannot determine," "Outside report dates.") I need to be able to generate the totals for: On time or within 7 days late, 8-15 days, More than 15 days Cannot determine Outside report dates It seems like it should be a straightforward thing, where one can specify a range of numbers, or a list of values, but I have...

outlook home page hyperlink
When clicked on a hyperlink, to an excel file, on a home page(public folders) its open in outlook. I'd like to open the file in excel when clicked. Can this be done. (oulook 2000) txs ...

format based calculations
I have a spreadsheet to which I've added several rows of event driven information. All input to this spreadsheet is vital and will not be deleted. However, based on certain events, the running totals must be updated. I have added formuls to calculate the running totals, and would like to subtract (or exclude) from those totals whenever I highlight certain cells in the spread. Is this possible? If so how would I accomplish it? Thanks. Take a look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm In article <el40sCXdDHA.1772@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, "Ridimz" <ridimz@...

Email pivot table report page.
Is it possible to email only one page from my pivot table? Say I have a report on sales rep as page field and I want to email only his page to him. Is it possible to email that page to the respective sale rep? ...