conditional report page footer

I have a report that I want to control the page footer such that it is NEVER printed on the last page of the report. If the report is only one page long (the last page is also the first page) the page footer won't be printed.Suggestions?Thanks.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:14:00 -0700, John B. Smotherman wrote:> I have a report that I want to control the page footer such that it is NEVER > printed on the last page of the report. If the report is only one page long > (the last page is also the first page) the page footer won't be printed.> > Suggestions?> > Thanks.If you are using a Report Footer, then ....On the Report properties Format tab, set the Page Footer property toNot with Rpt FtrIf you are not using a Report Footer, add a control to the Page Footerto calculate pages, i.e. = [Pages] (or you may already have onesimilar to = "Page" & [Page] & " of " & [Pages]).  It does not need tobe Visible.Then code the Page Footer Format event:Cancel = Me.[Page] = [Pages]-- FredPlease respond only to this newsgroup.I do not reply to personal e-mail
0
fredg

report new page for each alpha
I have a report that produces an alphabetic directory, with the entries for each new letter (A, B, C,) starting on a new page. I have one letter, U, which has only one entry, and for some reason it is coming out on the last T page (it is the only single-entry letter which happens to fall behind a "full" page, where there isn't room on the previous page - but there are plenty of other "short" pages where it correctly does a page break before a letter. Any reason a particular letter (and it's not the only single-entry letter) might not break pages proper...

Two messages at no data in a report
I have a form with a Click-Buttom for opening a report. In the design mode of the report I have used "At no data" and there included a Messega Box saying "Sorry-there is no data in this report". When having no data i the report and clicking on my buttom in the form I will hav 2 messages. The first one is from my message box "Sorry ...." The second one is from the error handling for the buttom saying "Instructio Open report cancelled" (Translated from Swedish "Instruktionen PoenReport avbröts). A part of the error code for the buttom is...

Need Help Troubleshooting Report Manager
Here is my situation. I can=92t get to Report Manger via IE. IE just displays the =93Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage=94 error message. Details: OS is Server 2008 Standard. I=92m running a standalone computer =96 not connected to the internet. I=92ve installed MS Loopback Adapter. I=92ve installed SQL Server Reporting Services and it=92s running ok. I verified by going to Services. Status is Started, Startup Type is Automatic. The account I=92m logged in as is a member of the Administrators Group. Windows Firewall is off for all profiles. Under Network Connections ...

Net Worth Report on Money 2002
I have added a new liability account named "Home Equity Loan Account". It has a balance of approximately $15,000. Even though I have cleared and rechecked the account names in the reports section making sure that this new account has been marked for inclusion, it doesn't appear on the report. What corrective action should I investigate? ...

Page not found error when opening business portal
Hi We're trying to install Invoice Approvals and Accruals 8.0, sharepoint services sp2 and Business Portal 2.5 Feature Pack to work with Great Plains 8.0 We can install Sharepoint services and Invoice Approvals and Accruals ok and they work fine However, when we install Business Portal and browse to http://servername/sites/businessportal/ We receive a "page not found" error screen We've tried several things but nothing seems to work Sharepoint services is installed in server farm mode and has been configured correctly (as far as I can tell) Any help would be great...

Page Setup #4
I set up a document for dimensions to be 8x11, save it and close it. The next day I open that same document and find that it has gone back to the default settings of 8.5x11? Would anyone know how I can avoid this risky behavior? -- Chips and Charlie Is your stock actually 8 inches? If it is you must setup your printer for 8 X 11 as well as your page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chips and Charlie" <ChipsandCharlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E619DDBA-9FF3-4E26-8D3...

Report Writer Dater Function
Hello: Does anyone know how to create a restriction in Report Writer to show the most recent date? I want to obtain the most recent date for the Apply to Document Date field in the body of my report. This field is in the Apply Open File (RM20201). Thanks. childofthe1980s ChildOfThe1980s, I would be more than glad to help if you could further explain what report in particular is this for, is it an aging? If so, would you like the most recent apply to date to display on a summary aging? Not sure I am following what you need. MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Busines...

Reports based on groups
I am using access 2007 and need to create individual reports for a number of different client records so I can export them to email to the clients. The number and names of clients vary each month so I want to write either a macro or module or something such that it will automatically generate the reports each month. Thoughts? ...

Custom reports 06-13-05
How can I make custom reports in MS CRM? Thanks, M Where can I find Crystal reports? "Mikkhail" wrote: > How can I make custom reports in MS CRM? > Thanks, M "Mikkhail" <Mikkhail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22C1DD57-5461-4924-8CA9-55810497D2D8@microsoft.com... > Where can I find Crystal reports? You need to buy Crystal Reports Developer or Professional Edition v9.2.2. to make custom reports in Microsoft CRM > > "Mikkhail" wrote: > >> How can I make custom reports in MS CRM? >> Thanks, M you may ...

BULK Conditional Formatting
I've read the posts on conditional formatting for cell colour based o another cell's value (eg. set the conditional formatting to "formul is" and then "=A1>0" and set the colour as red / blue / whatever...) however wondering if I can do this for an entire column withou individually changing the conditional formatting for each cell one b one (as there are over 400 rows). Basically I need a formula that reads the contents of column B for th particular row that is active. Can anyone help -- Rob Moyl ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Load Last Page
I know you can "load first page" In CRM. Is there a way to Load LAST page instead of having to load each page? thank you The easiest way is changing the sort order (click on the appropriate column header). This then displays the "last" page. It's not exactly the same though. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog on http://www.stunnware.com ---------------------------------------------------------- "Bernardina" <dl@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6243B5ED-9377-49CD-8CB3-9E84F1BAE5FA@microsoft.com... >I ...

4 page publication onto a website
I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be opened by people who don't have publisher. I managed to do it last month but for can't remember how I did it. When I convert it to a web page it only shows the first page of the publication. Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I converted the publisher document to this. Can anyone help please? How about converting the Publisher file to a PDF. This way more visitors will have the capability to view it. Many folks here recommend the free primopdf which can be ...

Saving one page -- as Template?
Therre are several pages in a 40-page booklet I want to save to use in future editions. Is there a method to save these pages for re-us? Or must I save the entire publication as a Template? Can I copy single pages and paste in another .pub file? Save the entire document and delete out the pages you don't want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "cuig" <cuig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16052168-6085-43D0-AD8B-2CF4839933FC@microsoft.com... > Therre are several pages in...

List all row source for all forms, reports etc.
Hi I'm doing some work cleaning out old unused forms, reports and queries. I have been going through each report in a database (There are A LOT), determining its row source query, then marking it for deletion. I will eventually end up going through and deleting all the unused queries. As you can imagine this is time consuming, and I was thinkg 'there must be a FASTER way" Does anyone have a suggestion, or link to a pre-built function or model that could assist me? Regards Darragh On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:14:18 -0800 (PST), Darragh <darragh.murray@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi...

how to have my titles move down as i scroll down the page
hi what i want to do is have the top line of the exel sheet move down the page and stay in veiw so i can easily see which field i am currently woorking on. can anyone tell me how to do this? yours david Click on the last row of heading (or row 1 if there is just one row) Use Windows Freeze best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "DAVIDPEOVER" <DAVIDPEOVER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F17D28F-2A71-437B-BF81-AEEB9D880B15@microsoft.com... > hi what i want to do is have the top line of the exel sheet move...

Aging report table for accounts receivable
Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make query/view in sql server 2005 Michael, You need to use RM20101 and RM10201 tables. You need to use date functions to get the aging for your view based on document date or due date field. If your aging is setup to be by Doc Date, Consider Doc Date and If it is due date, you should be taking it by Due Date. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make > query/view in sql server 2005...

Customizing the Report
Hi, I want to modify the Leads report-Lead List. Where can I find the .RPT file for this report.Can any one help me on this. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Raju Launch Crystal, Go to Enterprise Folders, Under the MSCRM 1.2 folder locate the directory similar tothe categories found on the CRM reports page >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > > I want to modify the Leads report-Lead List. >Where can I find the .RPT file for this report.Can any one help me on this. > >Thanks in Advance. > >Regards, >Raju > > >. > ...

Conditional Statements and Time Format
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I need to calculate a range of time in a cell and display a value in another cell. Example is in cell F2 I have a time displayed of 15:34, and in the calculation window it displays as 3:34:00 PM. In Cell F3 I want to display one of three things, "1st shift", "2nd shift" or "3rd shift". Is it possible to use the conditional statements to give me the value of "1st shift" when cell F2 is between >= 07:00 and < 15:00? I can't find anything that speaks to getting thee range information from time. Thanks, Brian ...

Conditions on form calculated textbox
Hello, In a form called Schedule (based on the table Schedule) I have the following textboxes that are bound to the table Schedule: Time In, Time Out, Time Off, Anomaly and Overtime I also have an unbound textbox called HRS that gives me the result of the following equation: =[Time Out] - [Time In] - [Time Off] - [Anomaly] + [Overtime] The above result gives me the daily hours that someone worked. The formating is decimal, as an example. 16.5 (4:30) - 7.5 (7:30) - 1.0 - 1.0+ 3.0 = 10.0 I also added another figure for lunch the hour [16.5 (4:30) - 7.5 (7:30) - 1.0 - 1.0...

Form pages
Is it possible to have a two page form and only print the first page or second page when needed.? Depending on your design, you should be able to use the File/Print dialog box selection to print 1 of 2, or 2 of 2 pages. But, forms are made for data entry, and viewing... not printing. Better that you develop a rptPageOne and a rptPageTwo and select either for printing from your form. -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life." &quo...

Link footer of one file to cells in another file
Is this possible? Only via code... Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With Me.Worksheets("sheet1") .PageSetup.CenterFooter = .Range("a1").Text End With End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm If you want to read more about these kinds of events: Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm David McRitchie's site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm Laura wrote: > > Is this po...

Conditional Concatenate
Hi all. Its been a while since I was last here. I'm wondering if its possibl to devise a formula which concatenates a sentence in column B each tim there's an occurence in column A ? Thanks T -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: B1: =IF(A1<>"",A1 & " starts this sentence.","") copy down as far as necessary. In article <twaccess.16eioe@excelforum-nospam.com>, twaccess <<twaccess.16eioe@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > I'm wondering if its possible > to devise a formula which concaten...

Web report
We are looking into an option of displaying report online. What technology or tools to be an option? - Our backend database will be MySQL. - I think we will use C#. - Need to be able to be converted to PDF file for download as a choice by user - Is Crystal Report the best option? Thanks "Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:upnKCPlvKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > - Is Crystal Report the best option? Best is entirely subjective and almost impossible to quantify. How complex are the reports? Do you need drilldown? P...

Print multiple tabs on one page
How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job? Tab1 and tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab. Need to print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction. Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper. Any suggestions? One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures". I'm on an XL97 machine now so, When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box .... one that contains "picture " options. So, select an entire sheet, or p...

Modified Report Not Printing Properly
GP 8.0, SQL We have two sites, each with its own vendors. We modified PO Blank Form so that it prints the correct site address in the ship to box. It works fine for one vendor, and prints the appropriate Site Address. However, for another vendor the Ship To is always blank. I cannot figure out why. I do not see any difference in how the vendors are set up. Any ideas for where I should look to resolve this problem? Thanks, Jason ...