ComboBox/Page Down Question

Why is it when you open your combobox drop down list and click pagedown it
nevers works unless you select the combox box drop down list the second
time, I also have a control to open my cmbCharge1Y and that does the
same...........Any Help Please........Bob
Private Sub cmdCharge1Y_Click()
Me.cmbCharge1Y.Requery
Me.cmbCharge1Y.SetFocus
Me.cmbCharge1Y.Dropdown
End Sub

0
Bob
8/13/2007 12:22:12 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Aug 12, 7:22 pm, "Bob V" <rjva...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> Why is it when you open your combobox drop down list and click pagedown it
> nevers works unless you select the combox box drop down list the second
> time, I also have a control to open my cmbCharge1Y and that does the
> same...........Any Help Please........Bob
> Private Sub cmdCharge1Y_Click()
> Me.cmbCharge1Y.Requery
> Me.cmbCharge1Y.SetFocus
> Me.cmbCharge1Y.Dropdown
> End Sub

never done that before.  What's wrong with typing in a few letters in
to the Combobox and using that to scroll down to where you want.... Is
there some reason that won't work?  or just set the control source of
the combobox after you enter a few letters into it....

0
pietlinden
8/13/2007 12:31:01 AM
Piet, the combo box size is 0.011 Height and 0.011 Width....Thanks bob

<pietlinden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 12, 7:22 pm, "Bob V" <rjva...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>> Why is it when you open your combobox drop down list and click pagedown
>> it
>> nevers works unless you select the combox box drop down list the second
>> time, I also have a control to open my cmbCharge1Y and that does the
>> same...........Any Help Please........Bob
>> Private Sub cmdCharge1Y_Click()
>> Me.cmbCharge1Y.Requery
>> Me.cmbCharge1Y.SetFocus
>> Me.cmbCharge1Y.Dropdown
>> End Sub
>
> never done that before.  What's wrong with typing in a few letters in
> to the Combobox and using that to scroll down to where you want.... Is
> there some reason that won't work?  or just set the control source of
> the combobox after you enter a few letters into it....

0
Bob

Opening file question
When opening a file direct from my documents excel opens but the sheet does not get displayed. Although if you then click print preview the content of the sheet is there. Tried opening excel and then opening file and this works fine. Not a major problem but annoying. Any one shed any light? Cheers, Ash. I think xl is trying to help you. Excel wants to keep the window settings the same way as they were previously. If you saved your workbook in less than a full window, then the next time you open it (via double clicking with no existing xl instance running), it will open it the same win...

Page Brak Not Saving
I have a spreadsheet that usually prints on two pages fine, but due to modifications to the spreadsheet, it has become bigger, but I still want it to print on the same two pages. I tried changing the page break, but once I save it and go back in, the page break is back to what it was before I changed it. Then I tried the "adjustment percent" int he page setup box, but it won't save it there either. Why? This has me stumped! Please help! Dave ...

Automatically Saving an Excel Document as a Web Page #2
I've managed to get the files to save as html after either a certain amount of time or at a certain time. Now, immensely awesome a feat as this is, I'd still like to create a macro that causes files to be saved as html whenever they're changed and saved in the conventional sense. Suggestions? -- Danimagus ...

2 Questions #3
1st Question Recently we placed 3 machines running Windows XP with Outlook 2002. When you compose an email from these machines it always gives a message of "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?". How do I stop this? No other PC on the floor does this and we are using exchange 2000. 2nd Question In outlook 2002 when you use the open others folders option it saves your last query of a mailbox in the drop down. How do you remove from that drop down list email accounts that dont exist anymore I am having t...

A diff question to normal
I have a template in excel and need to insert a new picture into a specfic area each time I use the template. i thought I would get by by insertig a text box and then inserting the picture into it, but that does not happen. Any ideas Anthony Ehmm, a PictureBox maybe? "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:0E504E4D-77E0-49E8-B996-AA57B879739E@microsoft.com... >I have a template in excel and need to insert a new picture into a specfic > area each time I use the template. i thought I would get by by insertig a > text box and then inse...

Public Folder DST Question
I did run msextmzcfg and got the mailboxes in the text file. I also copied the nonexistant users to the mailbox file so it should also update those mailboxes when I run the batch file. My question is about the calendars that we have in our public folders. How do we go about updating those? Thanks, James THere is a video about PF's here: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/02/21/435543.aspx "James" <acidflea@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OUMQ4o2VHHA.3948@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I did run msextmzcfg and got the mailboxes in the t...

Question about System.Enviroment.GetFolder()
So I'm trying to build a path variable that points to a longer path so I don't have to keep typing out the entire thing. I discovered the GetSpecialFolder() method and I'm trying to use it like this: Friend AppDataPath as String = System.Enviroment.GetFolderPath(Enviroment.GetSpecialFolder.ApplicationData()) & "\myAppName" My thought is, instead of typing the whole path to the users ApplicationData folder, I could simply substitute the AppDataPath variable there. However, the compiler is complaining that I can't convert an integer to a string or ...

CRM Outlook Client installed on Citrix Question w/Flex Profiles
We have begun deploying CRM Dynamics 3.0 in our environment. All of our clients launch Outlook through Citrix MetaFrame XPe FR3 servers. The CRM Outlook client installs correctly the first time and everything works correctly. However, the next time Outlook is launched the CRM toolbar icons and the CRM menu items do not respond. We are using flex profiles with ops files capturing the HKCU settings for CRM. Here is a copy of our ini file: # REMOVE unused sections! [Header] Version = 11.0 Product = Microsoft Office 11.0 # ***************************** Registry Sections *********...

how to make a workbook an interactive web page?
I have a workbook with 2 interactive and 1 hidden sheet. What are processes for fo enabling an interactive web page with the workbook? Hi DC- Use File>Save As Web Page and put a check in the box for Add Interactivity. You should also use the Publish button & make any other settings necessary, then click Publish in the Publish as Web Page dialog box. Keep in mind that not all browsers support the interactivity features, though. HTH |:>) "DC" wrote: > I have a workbook with 2 interactive and 1 hidden sheet. What are processes > for fo enabling an interactive w...

Home Page Short Cuts disappear 10.00.0982
When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Thanks Same behaviour here. "TROOTBMI" wrote: > When logging in all of the saved short cuts in the navigation pane are not > visible. But as soon as I drag the Navigation Page over just a bit the > screen seems to refresh and all of the shortcuts reappear. Does anyone know > what could be causing this issu...

MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page,
MSPOS has no description in the Task Bar while on the Login Page, icon only with a blank box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1044b328-034f-437a-9226-7f68a4...

Questions RE: Intellegent Message Filtering
I've been working with IMF for about a week now and have it tweak fine for our organization. I do, however, have a couple of questions. During the past week I've had IMF set to Archive rejected email so I could review them and tweak my threshold as necessary. I'm now satisfied with what is being rejected and would like to know if I should change the action to Delete or Reject? Is it possible to change the NDR text? I'd rather it say something like "Recipient does not exist" instead of "message refused" If I set it to reject will the sender assume t...

Check Printing Question
I just opened my business account and ordered LaserPrinter checks compatible with Money from Harland. I purchased Money05 Small business because it has that function. I dowloaded all my bank info. But what I'm really trying to do is find a way to print checks. I followed the instructions per F1 Help; basically select a transactions, set number field to print check, then go to File/Print Checks, but then I get a ERROR message saying that there are no checks to be printed...I've tried EVERYTHING...and I'm pretty computer saavy...but no avail. Money05 Small business may ha...

Query Criteria question
In a query; the fields are: CustomerID, Customer, NotPaid, Overdue, Outstanding. Where Notpaid is under 10 days, overdue is over 10 days, outstanding is over 30 days. I need to see NotPaid and Overdue only. If I type True in both Criterias, it shows nothing. I can only go with one True. How can I do it so I can see both but no other data which would be irrelevant? I know I can do one form NotPaid, the other Overdue, then show both pages. I am trying to avoid that. You need an Or statement. In the query design view put the True for the two fields on different lines on the Criteria. -- ...

List Box Question #2
I have two list boxes, one in column I31 and the other in column E42. They both have different data in them. I want the list box in column E42 to show a specific value based on the data chosen in list box I31. If listbox in I31 shows A, then show C in listbox E42 If listbox in I31 shows F, then show G in listbox E42 If listbox in I31 shows Z, then show R in listbox E42. I need to do this for about 7 Ifs. Thanks! Hi, Here are the steps for creating a dynamic data validation list: 1. Create three or more list in the spreadsheet. For example: A B C New Yo...

How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help! Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/clean_up_your_worksheet_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "jalene" <jalene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5343EABA-64EF-4D50-A80B-A4C1196A6791@microsoft.com... > Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. > I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know ...

Beter WEB Access Login page like OWA
Is there a third party add-on or a option from Microsoft to add a better web access login page like Exchange OWA has? I want to publish this via the internet for remote sales users, but wont do this until I can secure it via SSL. I am working right now on a SSL certificate for this process but would rather use a process like Forms Authentication in OWA. Any ideas? ...

Getting Data from Web pages
Hi All I have a task involving getting house council tax information from a web page. Basically it involves entering a postcode followed by the pricing band then council. The data is presented within the page and I copy and paste the relevant part to notepad before importing into Excel.Is it possible to automate this, I am looking for someone to point me in the right direction and I will hopefully research the rest. TIA Karen Karen What is the web address?....this should help us see if there is anything that can be automated -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England n...

Insert page automatically
In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a new page when I reach the end of the previous page? -- GMom Publisher, unlike Word, doesn't automatically insert a new page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "GMom" <GMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A5F3A13-548A-43DD-AF26-FF935B2DBE5D@microsoft.com... > In Publisher 2003, how can I format my publication to automatically insert a > new page when I reach the end of the previous page? > -- >...

WLM 2001
Just downloaded Windows Live Mail 2011 beta, my current version now is Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3002.0810) This is a German version and i upgraded it from WLM. First impression is quite ok - the import of all eMail accounts and store folders worked. As it seems the Alt+M shortcut no longer works, this displayed a familiar drop-down menu style, does anyone know if there is still a way to do this? Next, if i understood correctly, the calendar still has no reminders, unless you are logged into some live account. Am i right or have i missed several things? greetings Ro...

DomainPrep Question..
What are the risks of running /domainprep from the Exchange 2000 or 2003 CD after it was already run prior to an Exchange upgrade. We've been in Ex2k native mode for several months now and just recently we began moving to Ex2k3 (currently mixed mode). I noticed in the last week or so that new accounts aren't acquiring the default smtp email address after they're created, nor do they appear in the GAL. This has been happening on Ex2k and Ex2k3 mailboxes and i've been manually fixing the accounts via ADSI Edit. This *might* be a case of RUS and/or Recipient Policies not...

Help required to create a Chart at Runtime and export it to a web page
Hey Friends I am trying to export some values to a excel sheet and then create a Graph for the values. I tried to create a excel template and then export values to it but if i use a chart in the excel template then i have to define the range but the range is known after the data has been exported. Can someone please help me for creating graph at runtime in excel. Moreover when i save the excel sheet as webpage the page is saved with blank entries as well. So number of pages to print out becomes 3 instead of actual number of pages. but i want only actual number of pages to print out and ign...

Business Portal
Hi, I just finish install BP but the default page look different from what I seen in documentation. 1 : it shown "404 Not Found" under Email Summary, Key Info, Quick Link and Today. 2 : I cannot find any menu like "Home, Executive, Employee, Company, To do List "..... Does it mean I have successfully installed & only need to configure the site? Thank you, Alex ...

Go To Record Question
I have a form (Contacts) where I do all of my data entry. I want to create a Switchboard to quickly access reports and perform various functions. I want to have a Go To Record function on the Switchboard. When I select the account from the combo box, it would take me to that particular record on the Contacts form. I know how to do this with a combo box on the Contacts form, but how do I do it from a different form? Thanks! Scott Hi, Here is some simple code you use with a combo box. Private Sub cbomycomboboxname_AfterUpdate() Dim strCbo As Long strCbo = Me!cbomycomboboxname ...

need to rotate page 90 degrees to type horizonal
I have a grid sheet that i need to type on left side horizonaly, and on top horizonaly, how is this done, thank you ...