ciao 12-06-07

ciao robi cm va????

0
Francesco
12/6/2007 6:53:58 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Microsoft Word 12-15-09
Why wont my keyboard type in Word/ Does the message "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked" appear somewhere? If so, than you either haven't activated your copy of Office or your trial version is over and you have to pay for it. Yves "dynamictravel" <dynamictravel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB0D7C3A-1375-4319-B6F6-37A3BEC66556@microsoft.com... > Why wont my keyboard type in Word/ ...

Multiple Instances of CRM 02-27-07
Somebody I work with is convinced that we should be able to run mulitple instances of the CRM application off of the same application box, not virtulized, literally on the same box. I didin't think this was possible, from what I have found it confirms that it isn't possible but will be available in 4.0, can anybody else confirm this please? You're right. You cannot install multiple CRM servers on one box. An obvious reason is that CRM stores its settings in the registry (HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM). A second instance would overwrite the settings from the first one. -- ...

WMP 12 on Windows 7
I am attempting to get all my digital media centralized and organized, got all the DVD ripped into Media Center now I am attempting to get my music synced as well. Problem: Windows Media Player and Media Center is not picking up the mp3's in their respective locations. I have mapped and remapped them to the approriate location and it isn't pulling them into the library. Ran the MS diagnostics via troubleshooting on both the library and media player. It states I have a corrupt media library, and it gives me no hints on how to correct the issue. Any suggestions? ...

Report printing 11-15-07
I have built a fairly simple Access 2003 report with a main report and a couple of subreports. In the events for the main report's detail I check to see if two of the subreports have data using the hasData() function and based on the result turn the label on the subreport visible or invisible, e.g., Me!lblIssues.Visible = Not Report_sbrIssues.HasData. When I view the report in print preview mode everything renders correctly. When I directly print using the following code snippet the report without first previewing everything render correctly: Application.DoCmd.OpenReport "rptSt...

ListBox 04-06-10
Hi I like to try and get help on this again I know the problem my lack of computer experience means that I only explain in the terms I understand which is often not the correct terminology which is no help to you experts to try and give some help. So I am going to explain what I am doing step by step and only move on when you understand me. I have a folder called MyMusic this contains about 700 folders for each artist. the artist folder has a list of songs I open C:\ Drive use Views to display by details If I click the name tool bar I can select the columns to display like A...

dependent picklists 03-13-06
I want to create 2 picklists whose values will be populated depending on the selection made in one of the picklists. For example: picklist A contains company names, and B contains employees names, if i select a company in A, then B should display employess only of that company. Is it possible with picklists or lookup's ? I am using MS CRM 3.0. It will be of great help, if i get the answer. thanks in advance. Regards, Rama. ...

Reports problem 07-11-07
I am having a problem with the Opportunity Pipeline report. When Open Opportunities are showing in the view, it does not matter which of the 3 options I select for the Pipeline report - I get a message that says 'No Data'. Anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks, -Rick M. Look in the Report Manager (http://yourcrmserver/Reports) and make sure that your data source is your CRM database. "Rick M" wrote: > I am having a problem with the Opportunity Pipeline report. When Open > Opportunities are showing in the view, it does not matter which of the 3 >...

creating forms 07-16-07
I have created a form but once I enter the info I can't get the line to continue down to add more records, it will just stay on the one record. I set my property default view to continuous forms but it will only stay on the one form and once I close out the form it doesn't save the info i typed in. Please advise.. thanks, Is the form bound to a record source? "Brandiwine" <Brandiwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F5EDD5A-04D9-40DD-B379-708B12E60C8D@microsoft.com... >I have created a form but once I enter the info I can't get the line ...

OL 07: Quickparts not working & calendar showthrough on print?
Hi guys, I have dragged the icon for Quickparts onto my Outlook toolbar and have saved several snippets of text as quickparts, saved in normalemail.dotm However, as soon as I exit Outlook, the saved items are gone when I next open Outlook. How can I get them to save for longer than just that session? The other question I have is how to print out a calendar with another calendar's appointments showing through. I like how I can view my personal and business calendars simultaneously with one showing through on top of the other but how can I produce a print out like this? Thanks in advance ...

Printing #12
I have a spreadsheet that is merely a list of names (i.e. one column) - I would like to print the column on as few pages as possible. how do I get excel to continue printing at the top of the first page if there is space? John, There is nothing built into Excel to do this. You have to write code, use some built in features in Word or use a utility/add-in. My Excel add-in "Side by Side" will do what you want... Columns of data are arranged into two or three side by side groups on successive pages. Data sequence is maintained and the area above the data is not changed. A new wor...

Rows in a report 02-12-10
I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many rows on the report even if the other text boxes are blank. Any way to do this? Thanks in advance. Check out Allen Browne's page http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-39.html. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "PJ" wrote: > I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of > the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many > rows on the report...

Userform question 12-24-09
Can anybody explain the differences between showing/loading a userform along with hiding/unloading a userform?? I'm guessing that a "load" will create the form in memory but it remains non-visible?? Does that mean that a call of "Userform1.Show" loads it in memory AND makes it visible?? Show : Calls the userform initialize function the first time and not afterwards and displays the userform Load : Is the same as show but doesn't display the userform. Hide : Exits the userform and keeps it in memory so the next time it is Show/Load is perfor...

Shared Calendar 09-26-06
A feature which gets asked about a lot is “can I see other CRM users calendars?” I cannot find a way to view someone else’s calendar by month say. The closest I can see is a list of activities. Obiously Outlook can share calendars but in a company of more than 20 employees its just not that easy to get them all to share their calendar. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

Mapping Question 02-06-04
Hi ! As I saw mapping between activities and other objects does not functionning equally when object is presented in differnt way. For example, when you create activity from account when account is opened is diffrent mapping than when you create activity when account is just listed and selected on grid. When you map on first way all mapping fields are populated , but in second case are not. Ivica I think you should always opend an object and then create related activities, only select in grid will also only support actions under the action button on this grid. :-D >-----Origin...

SQL Agent error on Installation 07-07-03
Sorry to re-post but I keep losing posts and this is really frustrating. I'm trying to install CRM and getting stuck on the SQL server step. After I select my SQL server (seperate W2K machine w/SP4, same AD domain, SQL has SP3), I get this error: "SQL Server Agent must be running on the specified SQL Server" They are both on the same Active Directory domain and the SQL server runs fine (Agent is running and gives no error). I've tried having the SQL server and Agent services started by the domain administrator, and that didn't change anything. I made sure the domain adm...

Excel Question #12
Hello freinds, I have been struggling with this one for some time. Any suggestions will be appreciated. This is a resource utilization report that I want to use to track resources. Here are the inputs - Resource "table", Planner "table" and Allocation "table" Resources ---------- Department X Bob Chris Steve Sue Tim Project Planner ---------------- Project Start Date End Date Proj1 1/1/2004 2/1/2004 Proj2 1/1/2004 1/15/2004 Proj3 3/1/2004 5/1/2004 Proj4 3/1/2004 4/1/2004 Proj5 5/1/2004 12/1/2004 Allocation "table" ------------------ Project PL Ut...

junk folder not appearing in office 07
some important mails are going in the junks. when i turn off filtering they come in inbox on next sending. but the junk folder is not appereaing in the tabs Can you see it in Folder list (Ctrl+6)? Try closing outlook and restarting it, using the /resetfolders switch. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm if you need help using switches. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.ne...

CRM Customization 12-17-03
I have just started evaluating Microsoft CRM for our business, but one critical need is probably going to require some customization to interact with our existing home grown CRM database that handles ecommerce and tracks customer software downloads. We are .NET developers ourselves, so that shouldn't be a problem. However before I dig too deep, I'd like to know if the following is possible in MS CRM 1.2: 1) Can data be synchronized with with another SQL database? For example could we integrate the sales data in our eccommerce database with MSCRM? It would be nice if we could sched...

Outlook client problems 12-13-05
When I attempt to startup Outlook 2003 SP2 after installing the LightClient.msi I receive the following error: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/drlo/5.jpg After Outlook starts up, I have a CRM mail folder with very limited content. The application event log contains errors of the following nature: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/drlo/6.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/drlo/7.jpg Is there a know cause for this error? Or even better: a solution? Thanks in advance for any replies. Johan Kooijman We had a similar issue Makje sure the CRM web site is in a Trusted zon...

How can I "undo" an entry on a form/subform while still entering data ? 11-18-07
Hi I posted this question a couple of days ago and got 1 response but couldn't read it. Hopefully someone will have and answer. I have a form/subform for entering invoice data. What can I do if I realize that I have already entered the invoice ? Example: I enter the main form data and enter 5 lines of detail on the subform and then I realize that I have already entered this invoice before ? I would love to have a button that I could click that "undoes" the entire entry. How can this be accomplished ? Thanks Mark <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:81271...

Installation Error 01-17-06
The following error message is displayed when running the CRM setup. The server is windows 2003, not acting as anything, on an Domain, usin an Administrator account from Samba. The admin account is part of th Domain Admins group. "You must be a member of the domain Admins group to install Microsof crm.make sure that this computer is joined to the domain and you ar logged on with a domain administrator account" Can anyone help -- TechDa Message posted via http://www.exforsys.com for all your training needs ...

Message Box 06-21-07
Hello again, I'd like to prompt my users with a " are you sure you want to delete" message. ...or somethings along those lines when they attempt to delete a record. I've never doen a pop up message before so any help will be greatly apprichiated!!! Thanks in advance!! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 If MsgBox("Are you sure you want to delete", vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "Confirm Delete") = vbYes Then ' Do the delete Else ' Don't Do the Delete ...

can't send e-mail 12-25-09
I get an error message whem trying to e-mail: Ett okänt fel har uppstått. Ämne '', Konto: 'mailin.comhem.se', Server: 'mailout.comhem.se', Protokoll: SMTP, Serversvar: '550 Your message was classified as spam', Port: 25, Secure (SSL): Nej, Serverfel: 550, Felnummer: 0x800CCC69 Can anyone help me? > Can anyone help me? NO -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "John Gröntvedt" <John Gröntvedt@discussi...

How can I total the top 9 scores of 12 weeks in a sporting contest
I need to keep track of the scores in a quiz for 12 weeks running, then total each contestant's best 9 scores. Is there any way to sum a column, automaticaly ignoring the 3 worst scores? =SUM(LARGE(A1:A12,ROW(1:9)) it is an array formula, so commit it with Ctrl-Shift-Enter. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Vance Burton" <Vance Burton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:914AED28-4FC3-42EF-AB5A-D8943147F795@microsoft.com... > I need to keep track of the scores in a quiz for 12 weeks running, then total > each contestant's best 9 scores. > > Is ther...

Combo Boxes 07-09-07
I have combo boxes which users can select to search for records and these then populate the form. This is all working great, however the combo box in one for will not show a scroll bar on the right hand side when the records are greater than 8. I have tried to compare the properties of a working combo box to the non working one, but cannot see any difference Can anyone help ...