Change one table link by vba

Hi all,  I got macro below which changes the link of all linked tables
in access.  How can I ammend it to change only one table link with the
name "Summary". Please can any friend can help

Public Sub RelinkTables()
Dim Dbs As Database
Dim Tdf As TableDef
Dim Tdfs As TableDefs
Set Dbs = CurrentDb
Set Tdfs = Dbs.TableDefs
'Loop through the tables collection
For Each Tdf In Tdfs
If Tdf.SourceTableName <> "" Then 'If the table source is other than a
base table
Tdf.Connect = ";DATABASE=\\Home\Document\Record.mdb"
Tdf.RefreshLink 'Refresh the link
End If
Next 'Goto next table
End Sub
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

hi,

On 18.12.2009 10:27, K wrote:
> Hi all,  I got macro below which changes the link of all linked tables
> in access.  How can I ammend it to change only one table link with the
> name "Summary".
Instead of the loop request that table from the TableDefs collection.

Public Sub RelinkSummaryTable()

   'On Local Error Resume Next

   Dim db As DAO.Database
   Dim tdf As DAO.TableDef

   Set db = CurrentDb
   Set tdf = db.TableDefs.Item("Summary")
   tdf.Connect = ";DATABASE=\\Home\Document\Record.mdb"
   tdf.RefreshLink
   Set tdf = Nothing
   Set db = Nothing

End Sub

mfG
--> stefan <--
0
Stefan

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

PA Misc. Log Tables

OWA jumping mouse

visual basic

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Public Folder link to Excel File

VBA training suggestions?
I'm looking for tips on software out there on learning VBA for Excel. I know how to create macros and have a good idea of what a script might look like for the macro I created. I just want to learn how to write them on my own for my personal use. Any suggestions? Thank you kindly for your input! I do not know of any software for learning VBA, but you can't go wrong looking at all the Excel VBA web sites as well as purchasing a copy of John Walkenbach's "Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA" http://j-walk.com/ss/. Recording macros and then editing them is a pow...

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Need HELP! for Linking data

compact database in VBA access 2007

Changing language