Change a Error Notice

When I Distribute my Invoices from a holding (Button Code below), my list
box then shows a list of this error  #Deleted, but they have just been
moved!
So if 10 Invoices are distributed I get 10 errors #Deleted
Thanks for any Help...Bob

Private Sub cmdDistributeAllInvoices_Click()
 Dim nRtnValue As Integer

    nRtnValue = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Distribute All Invoices?" &
vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "If you choose Yes, all the Invoices will have Invoice
Numbers.", vbCritical + vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2, "Distribute all
Invoices")
    If nRtnValue = vbYes Then
        DoCmd.Hourglass True
            subSetInvoiceValues
            Application.SysCmd acSysCmdSetStatus, "Process is completed."
            Application.SysCmd acSysCmdClearStatus
        DoCmd.Hourglass False
    End If
End Sub

0
Bob
3/31/2007 2:47:18 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

In news:euki01$ek2$1@lust.ihug.co.nz,
Bob <xxx@xx.xx> wrote:
> When I Distribute my Invoices from a holding (Button Code below), my
> list box then shows a list of this error  #Deleted, but they have
> just been moved!
> So if 10 Invoices are distributed I get 10 errors #Deleted
> Thanks for any Help...Bob
>
> Private Sub cmdDistributeAllInvoices_Click()
> Dim nRtnValue As Integer
>
>    nRtnValue = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Distribute All
> Invoices?" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "If you choose Yes, all the Invoices
> will have Invoice Numbers.", vbCritical + vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2,
> "Distribute all Invoices")
>    If nRtnValue = vbYes Then
>        DoCmd.Hourglass True
>            subSetInvoiceValues
>            Application.SysCmd acSysCmdSetStatus, "Process is
>            completed." Application.SysCmd acSysCmdClearStatus
>        DoCmd.Hourglass False
>    End If
> End Sub

It sounds like you need to requery your list box after moving the
invoices.  I don't know the nameof your list box, but the syntax
(assuming the code is executing on the form containing the list box) is:

    Me!NameOfListbox.Requery

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
www.datagnostics.com

(please reply to the newsgroup)

0
Dirk
3/31/2007 12:54:28 PM
"Dirk Goldgar" <dg@NOdataSPAMgnostics.com> wrote in message
> In news:euki01$ek2$1@lust.ihug.co.nz,
> Bob <xxx@xx.xx> wrote:
>> When I Distribute my Invoices from a holding (Button Code below), my
>> list box then shows a list of this error  #Deleted, but they have
>> just been moved!
>> So if 10 Invoices are distributed I get 10 errors #Deleted
>> Thanks for any Help...Bob
>>
>> Private Sub cmdDistributeAllInvoices_Click()
>> Dim nRtnValue As Integer
>>
>>    nRtnValue = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Distribute All
>> Invoices?" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "If you choose Yes, all the Invoices
>> will have Invoice Numbers.", vbCritical + vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2,
>> "Distribute all Invoices")
>>    If nRtnValue = vbYes Then
>>        DoCmd.Hourglass True
>>            subSetInvoiceValues
>>            Application.SysCmd acSysCmdSetStatus, "Process is
>>            completed." Application.SysCmd acSysCmdClearStatus
>>        DoCmd.Hourglass False
>>    End If
>> End Sub
>
> It sounds like you need to requery your list box after moving the
> invoices.  I don't know the nameof your list box, but the syntax (assuming
> the code is executing on the form containing the list box) is:
>
>    Me!NameOfListbox.Requery
>
> --
> Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
> www.datagnostics.com
>
> (please reply to the newsgroup)

Thanks Dirk that it is working when I distribute my Invoices from button the
same form [frmMainMenu] but when I go to another from to Create new invoices
they do not show on [frmMainMenu] still I close my db and re open it. My
List Box is [lstModify]. This list box is on my MainMenu Open form page or I
think is called a switchboard........Thanks for any help....Bob

0
Bob
3/31/2007 10:51:39 PM
In news:eumoi4$cef$1@lust.ihug.co.nz,
Bob <xxx@xx.xx> wrote:
> Thanks Dirk that it is working when I distribute my Invoices from
> button the same form [frmMainMenu] but when I go to another from to
> Create new invoices they do not show on [frmMainMenu] still I close
> my db and re open it. My List Box is [lstModify]. This list box is on
> my MainMenu Open form page or I think is called a
> switchboard........Thanks for any help....Bob

If the list box isn't on the form where the code is running, you have to
get at it via a reference to the form containing it.  I'm not sure from
your message what the name of that form is, but you might try

    Forms!frmMainMenu!lstModify.Requery

or maybe

    Forms!Switchboard!lstModify.Requery

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
www.datagnostics.com

(please reply to the newsgroup)

0
Dirk
3/31/2007 11:22:57 PM
> In news:eumoi4$cef$1@lust.ihug.co.nz,
> Bob <xxx@xx.xx> wrote:
>> Thanks Dirk that it is working when I distribute my Invoices from
>> button the same form [frmMainMenu] but when I go to another from to
>> Create new invoices they do not show on [frmMainMenu] still I close
>> my db and re open it. My List Box is [lstModify]. This list box is on
>> my MainMenu Open form page or I think is called a
>> switchboard........Thanks for any help....Bob
>
> If the list box isn't on the form where the code is running, you have to
> get at it via a reference to the form containing it.  I'm not sure from
> your message what the name of that form is, but you might try
>
>    Forms!frmMainMenu!lstModify.Requery
>
> or maybe
>
>    Forms!Switchboard!lstModify.Requery
>
> --
> Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
> www.datagnostics.com
>
> (please reply to the newsgroup)

Thanks Dirk I added this to my close button that takes me back to {frmMain}
and it updates that list box on my Main form....Thanks Bob

0
Bob
4/1/2007 1:10:48 AM
"Bob" <xxx@xx.xx> wrote in message news:eun0np$r1m$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...

> "Dirk Goldgar" <dg@NOdataSPAMgnostics.com> wrote in message
>> In news:eumoi4$cef$1@lust.ihug.co.nz,
>> Bob <xxx@xx.xx> wrote:
>>> Thanks Dirk that it is working when I distribute my Invoices from
>>> button the same form [frmMainMenu] but when I go to another from to
>>> Create new invoices they do not show on [frmMainMenu] still I close
>>> my db and re open it. My List Box is [lstModify]. This list box is on
>>> my MainMenu Open form page or I think is called a
>>> switchboard........Thanks for any help....Bob
>>
>> If the list box isn't on the form where the code is running, you have to
>> get at it via a reference to the form containing it.  I'm not sure from
>> your message what the name of that form is, but you might try
>>
>>    Forms!frmMainMenu!lstModify.Requery
>>
>> or maybe
>>
>>    Forms!Switchboard!lstModify.Requery
>>
>> --
>> Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
>> www.datagnostics.com
>>
>> (please reply to the newsgroup)
>>
> Thanks Dirk I added this to my close button that takes me back to
> {frmMain} and it updates that list box on my Main form....Thanks Bob
Oops Dirk I have a small problem the Listbox  [lstModify] it appears on 2
different forms , so how can I combine these 2 scripts so they work, at the
moment I can only get one to show no #Deleted when I delete an Invoice,..
Thanks For any help......Bob

         Forms!frmModify!lstModify.Requery
         Forms!frmMain!lstModify.Requery

0
Bob

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Changing language

error 553

80070005 error #2

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Change View
Hi I have in a default view: My Active Accounts and I would like to change it to: Active Accounts Thanks Carlos Hi Carlos, This can be setup in the Account entity. Customize the Account Entity - forms and Views - Select Active Accounts and Set as default. This should do it. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- "Carlos De la Cruz" <carlos.delacruz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:F19899E7-A9EB-4F38-BE4C-BA01991CD2C0@micro...

CRM Error

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...