Cannot send mail

Hi All,

I have below code which works great for 80% of the users but for 20% it
doesn't work.

On Error GoTo Err_Kommandoknapp181_Click
 stText = Me.Greeting & " " & Me.Actual_Name
 StSubject = Me.Subject & ""

 DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , Me.E_mail_address, , , StSubject, stText
Exit_Kommandoknapp181_Click:
    Exit Sub

Err_Kommandoknapp181_Click:
    MsgBox Err.Description
    Resume Exit_Kommandoknapp181_Click

Has anyone encountered this problem?
The only error message is:
Merec cannot send this e-mail message

/(Merec being the Database name)

I tried comparing security settings etc... but nothing helps.
THanks in advance,

Ben
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Mail delivery problem #2
I am running exchange 2003 sp2. This past monday out of the blue, exchange started delivering messages to users without a mailbox all to one particular user. These could have been employees not in the company any longer and the mailbox has been deleted. Orginially the system mailbox was set to catch all incoming messges without vaild accounts. Any idea how I can help the user from recieving all of the junk messages and make exchange deliver properly again? Thanks John Recheck what's going on. Are you sure that what's being delivered isn't NDRs of undeliverable messages?...

Empty "Junk E-mail"
I'd like to place an icon on my tool bar to empty my junk E-mail. Can't seem to do this. I'm having to right click on the folder name and then hit empty. Anyway to put this icon on the toolbar and save myself a step? I know, I know it's a small step and only take an extra moment but still and all I'd like to set it up this way. Thanks, Becky PS - The only icon I seem to be able to find is one to empty the deleted folder. It's not there. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data...

internal mail is slow, but incoming still fast?
any good tools to monitor exchange performance? internal mail seems delayed, but inside coming in seems ok. any / all tools, advice appreciated! thanks exchange 2000, sp3, windows 2000 sp4. dell poweredge fatty server, gb backbone, etc. thanks, If you're looking at your overall monitoring of the Windows infrastructure, then take a look at MOM 2005. The monitoring of Exchange is good. Also, you might want to look at Quest's Spotlight on Exchange if just concerned with Exchange performance. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.m...

Forward mail through other smtp server.
I have exchange 2003 with sp1. My ISP started blocking port 25 and forcing me to send mail through thier server. Is there any way I can send my exchange mail through their server or curcomvent thier port 25 rule? Thanks Eric On your Internet Mail Connector forward your mail to their server instead of using DNS (aka smarthost) Greetings Hans http://fots.nl "Eric" <ericsweb@madison.tds.net> wrote in message news:fffd36e5.0411240934.9b56ee2@posting.google.com... >I have exchange 2003 with sp1. My ISP started blocking port 25 and > forcing me to send mail through th...

Mail merge & Publisher #2
When I try to choose a source for the mail merge and I choose a data base file that is a Microsoft Excel comma seperated value file or a Microsoft Excel worksheet. I always get a window that pops up that says... "This operation cannot be completed because of dialog or database engine failures. Please try Again later." Any help would be really appreciated. See if updating your MDAC components and Jet helps Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 SP1 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=78cac895-efc2-4f8e-a9e0-3a1afbd5922e&DisplayLang=en Jet 4.0 Servi...

Add Movie to Outlook E-Mail Message via "Web Tools" toolbar--question
Using Outlook 2003 (in fact all of Microsoft Office 2003), and have Word selected as e-mail editor. Windows XP Pro with all updates. Recently I discovered on the Office web site a way to insert a movie (inline) to an e-mail message. I have one question about its implementation. If (in an HTML-formatted e-mail, and Word selected as e-mail editor) with the cursor in the body of the message, you click on "View", "Toolbars", you can select a toolbar called "Web Tools". On that is an icon that says "Movie". If you click on it you can add a movie to the e-ma...

please send me a good solution
hi all, I have an application in which the worker threads are created using Win32 API and the main thread is actually a GUI in MFC. I have to Send Messages from worker threads to WinMain thread quite frequently . I earlier used SendMessage() function but my application used to hang frequently. So instead I used PostMessage() function, the application works well enough now .. but still in some cases it hangs. I tried to debug the condition and found that my WinMain stucks in the AfxPumpingMessage function. I don't know what to do? Can anyone suggest a workaround for this situation. ?? Than...

Outlook 'send/receive' button produces msg: "the operation failed"
Re: MS Outlook I can not depress my SEND/RECEIVE button without receiving the message "the operation failed". This has only happened today and although I automatically receive and can send msgs (as predetermined my pc checks every 5 mins) I can not use manually. Driving me crazy. Can someone help me? BJ ...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Since connecting to Exchange Server 2003 (using OL2003), all incoming messages contain a line "Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0" before the actual headers start. Anyone knows who is adding this line, and - more importantly - how I can stop this? (I asked this question in the Outlook forum, but was sent over here). Thanks! ...

Setting Up Yahoo Mail Account in Outlook
I am using Outlook 2002 and want to set it up to receive mail from my Yahoo address. How do I do this? I am not sure of the settings for this and can't find it anywhere on Yahoo. Thanks. Pat Sigh...3 clicks http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-40.html=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, patetc asked: | I am using Outlook 2002 and want to set it up to receive mail from my | Yahoo address. How ...

CRM mail fails due to bare lf
Creating emails in CRM that contain carriage returns or use templates(due to the returns I believe) will fail when sent to Qmail servers due to a violation of 822bis section 2.3, which specifically prohibits all bare LFs (this is from qmail directly - http://cr.yp.to/docs/smtplf.html). This seems to track directly to CRM as you can send mail using Outlook to a domain that fails if using CRM to create the mail. You can start the message in CRM, use a template, copy the body and paste into an outlook message tracked in CRM. The outlook message will succeed and the CRM message will fail. ...

Windows mail comes alright but then disappears
Hello, Background I run my Gmail thorugh Windows mail. The settings in Gmail is activated for pop. The settings in Windows mail are “recent: my.name@gmail.com”. The server port settings are 25/995. Furthermore I use Windows Vista, F-secure, Internet Explorer 7. Windows Mail arrives alright. To the inbox. I can open it and so on. Problem comes when I have a look in another folder in Windows mail, such as sent or junk. Then the newly arrived mail just disappears from the Windows mail. It can still be found in the Gmail, but that´s not what I want. What am I doing wrong...

Zip codes in mail merge
Office 2007 - used spreadsheet to create an address list; zip codes appear correctly in spreadsheet but when using spreadsheet as a mail merge document, the first digit disappears in the zip code field, i.e., 05401 becomes 5401. =text(a1,"00000") or use Word field formatting codes: Mail merge Excel to Word: a.. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm b.. http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge c.. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx d.. http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CustomizingWord2002.htm e.. news:microsoft.publi...

empty mail problem
Hello, i have a lill problem. Sometimes i write a Mail and send it but then it is EMPTY :( The Body of the mail is gone and i dont know why I am not able to reproduce this problem if i send mail again to the same recipient. Scanned for Sypware/Viruses nothing found. Any idea what it could be ? Its Outlook 2000 with all Servicepacks Exchange is also 2000 please help me :) ...

OneNote IE8 send to button
I am running IE8 and do not have a OneNote button in either the toolbar of under the tools menu. rkalb wrote: >I am running IE8 and do not have a OneNote button in either the > toolbar of under the tools menu. Check the add-ons in IE (Tools | Add-ons ....) if "Send to OneNote" is activated. Rainald ...

can 2 copies of mail be saved in outlook
I would like to be able to have 2 copies of mail saved in Outlook, so mail can be simultaniously be opened on 2 computers with the same email address. Is this possible? Outlook saves data on the local PC If you want to access the same recieved mails on another PC, you set up your mail account in Outlook on the other PC, and on both Outlooks you select the option to keep a copy on the server. (The sent mail will only be seen on the PC it was sent from) If you use an imap account the mail will be in sync on both PC's "dd" <dd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Denied Permission to Send an E-mail to Specific Domain
I'm running Exchange Server 2003 SP1. We have two domains I'll call DomainOne.com and DomainTwo.com which are on two different subnets and at two separate sites. The Exchange Server is in DomainOne. Also, on an Active Directory server (ADServer01) in DomainOne is a secondary zone for DNS replication from DomainTwo.com. We do this to be able to resolve PC names through a VPN from DomainOne.com to DomainTwo.com. For e-mail, DomainTwo.com uses an external pop3 e-mail provider I'll call POPEmail.com. Their e-mail addresses use the following format: jsmith@DomainTwo.com. So, all ...

HELP: CRM mail doesn't always register
When we send an e-mail via CRM, it gets logged fine within the lead/opportunity/account. However when we receive a reply to a message, if we delete it within a few minutes of getting it, it doesn't register in CRM. Why is this? Thanks ...

Changing content of attachments in received mails
In Outlook 2007 I can change the content of a mail attachment and save the changed mail including mail attachment. In Windows Mail I can change the content of a mail attachment (e.g. Word-file) but I cannot save the changed mail including mail attachment. It even does not create any warning message that I loose the changes that I made in the attachment when I close the mail. Does anybody have an idea how this behaviour of MS mail can be improved (or made similar to the outlook behaviour)? You cannot do it. Save the attachment then change it and then send it. Outlook is p...

I can't get Outlook to open Word as my e-mail editor.
This morning I tried to reply to an e-mail and got the message "Outlook is opening Word 2003 as your e-mail editor" (or something to that effect). The window just stayed onscreen and eventually ended up hanging. Help! :) Are you running the same version of Outlook and Word? Have you applied SP-1 for Office 2003? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, CheshireQat asked: ...

When I click on new mail outlook failed to load resources from fil
Every day I have run Fix and repair before I open up new email or the outllook will shut down! Outllook will work find rest of day but the next day I will have to run fix and repair again! If I don`t run fix and repair every morning when I open new mail outlook will display an era message failed to load or find resources from resource file! It will tell me to check resources! ...

Sending emails periodically automatically
Hello, I want to send a email twice a week to somebody automatically. (The same message). Is there a possibility in outlook? Thanks, pascal elia <joseph@pcl.ch> wrote: > I want to send a email twice a week to somebody automatically. (The > same message). Is there a possibility in outlook? http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041230.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

can not send without error code
Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without even try to send I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok need your immediate response, many thanks in advance How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/De...