cannot send email with photos

subjet airmalta.comflights account googleserver airmalta protol smtp port 25
secure(scl) no socket error number ox800cccod is stopping me from emailing
photos etc

0
Dennis
2/11/2010 2:33:36 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"Dennis Bullis" <dennisbullis2@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> subjet airmalta.comflights account googleserver airmalta protol smtp port
> 25 secure(scl) no socket error number ox800cccod is stopping me from
> emailing photos etc

This discussion group supports the Microsoft relational database product,
Access. You need to find a forum or group for whatever email software you
are using.

0
PvdG42
2/11/2010 3:14:50 PM
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:33:36 -0000, "Dennis Bullis"
<dennisbullis2@googlemail.com> wrote:

>subjet airmalta.comflights account googleserver airmalta protol smtp port 25
>secure(scl) no socket error number ox800cccod is stopping me from emailing
>photos etc

You're asking in the wrong place. This is a forum for the database software
"Microsoft Access", not for "access to the internet".

Please find a forum for your email software, or (perhaps better) contact
Google Mail tech support.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Word Wrap in Email
Folks, I receive email without line breaks at the end of each line. CRM displays the text as one LONG horizontal line of text. Does someone know of a setting where I can have the CRM email window automatically word wrap at the end of the displayed window? Timothy -- CRM 1.2 /C360 user ...

need to find the file that Outlook emails are stored in
there is one file that contains all the outlook email and information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view Hidden Files? thanks arthur Open Windows Explorer and select Tools | Folder Options. Select Show Hidden Files and Folders and uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files. OK out and open the search panel (f3). If you are using Windows XP, you need to configure the search to look for hidden items. If all goes right, you should find your *.pst file(s) under \documents and settings\<userid>\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook. -- Neo [...

Multiple Email Addresses
I have a contact with multiple email addresses (2 addresses). When I address an email message to this person, as I type in her name my automatic name lookup puts an email address in for her that isn't in my personal address book or contact list. It is a valid email address for her, but one that I don't want to use. I only want to pick from the 2 addresses that are in my personal address book and contact list. So, where is Outlook coming up with this 3rd address and how do I delete it so that Outlook doesn't use it anymore? OL doesn't look up to contacts for 'au...

failure to find an email address
I have one particular entry in my address that does not seem to work as an email address. When I specify the Contact's name as an email address, Outlook insists that it can't find the associated email address. Does anyone know why this might be? There are a couple hundred other email addresses in the same address book that work just fine so it just doesn't make any sense to me why this one doesn't. -- ---------- Richard Lewis Haggard Explain what you mean. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Richard Lewis Haggard" <HaggardAtWorldDotStdDotCom> wrote in m...

Outlook wont send from the email directly
I can send mail when hitting the send button on the main Outlook 03 window but if I reply to a letter it just goes to the outbox. What am I missing? Thankyou Lew/+Silat Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, WHAT A RIDE" ...

Only Running New Email Noficication
How do I receive new email notifications in the windows notification area without having the full Outlook 2002 program running all the time? (and thus using up valuable resources? We have an exchange server and are not on the same active directory as the server. Thank you for any help! ...

email notification #3
Can I get sound notification for incoming mail on additional mailboxes? You can setup a Rule to play a sound for a email account attached to the mailbox. To setup a rule, click on the Organize icon (with Yellow fragmenting square blocks) on the toolbar , and click Rule Wizard on the top right hand (for Outlook XP). Once you are in Rule Wizard, you could setup a rule for a specific email account that is associated with a mailbox, and to play a sound (you could select any WAV sound files). Srini Iyer "Neal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1043701c...

Script to monitor email messages
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with my problem. I was wondering if it's possible to write a macro script that will monitor incoming emails and send info to an Access database? To make it more clearer, here's the scenario: I need to monitor emails wich have the word "Handovers" from specific groups and i'd like the macro script to put a "Yes" on one of the fields in an Access database. Is this even possible or do i have to ask someone who's more an expert on Access? Please, i hope someone out there can help me. Thanks, -- "excel newbie&...

Add comments to emailed publisher doc
I am sending an invitation as part of the body of an email. I want to add a comment to the email as well. Can I do this? Although your question was already answered three days ago, here's another take on it: Unless you are absolutely sure that all of your recipients can and will receive HTML emails, it is probably a better bet to send the invitation as a PDF attachment and place your comment in the body of the email. Many people will not accept HTML emails because viruses can be hidden within them. Bruce "slaine" wrote: > I am sending an invitation as part of the b...

Integration manager VBScript email problem
I am doing something wrong with my Document Error script and I can't pinpoint the problem. This script should send an email when a document error is encountered with a link to the log file (I would really rather send the file as an attachemnt, but I was never able to get it to work so this is the second best option). Everything with this script works until I add the file link in the objMessage.HTMLBody. It will send the message, however, the message just says "False". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you! 'Set path to the log files Set pFSO = ...

Pegasus email
How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? > > "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > > How can I import or...

Is there a way to print out all emails from the same company all at once?
Hi all, Let's say I have a few emails from person B at company A, and a few emails from person C at company A, and a few emails from person D at company A; they all have the same domain address in their email addresses. Is there a way to print out their emails all at once in a batch? I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks a lot you might regroup them or put them all in a separate folder, select them, rightclick the selection and print.... -- I am what I am - the cow don''t make ham... "cfman" wrote: > Hi all, > > Let's say I have a few emails from pe...

Forwarding Email #9
I have set up an Active Directory account and chose not to set up an Exchange mailbox. (According to previous posts.) Once this was done, I chose Exchange Tasks and Establish Email. I set this up to be the users home email address. The plan was that he works offsite all of the time and preferred using his external email (but he needs to be able to receive email@companydomain.com). In the Email Addresses tab (on user properties) it lists hisname@companydomain.com as well as hisname@externalemail.com. Messages are getting bounced back when trying to send to user@companydomain.com. ...

Distribution Group Not Receiving Emails From Outside Organization
It's the strangest thing. I cannot figure out how this one particular group is not receiving emails from the outside, when it is configured exactly like all our other groups. Yes, its set to receive emails from everyone. Any thoughts? What happens? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <jaaboo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142898094.977528.109350@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > It's the strangest thing. I cannot figure out how this one particular > group is not receiving emails from the outside, when it is ...

Inserting photos in Word
Hi to everyone. I use a doc file as a form. It includes text and photos (and some links) The problem is about photos. They must located in particular positions in the doc and under every photo must have a relative title. The photos i put in that form have different sizes and deform the text and generally the structure of the whole form. Is there any way to determine some stable rectangles in particular points in the doc with desirable dimensions, so every time i add the photos the whole form to remain stable? Also what about the specify title below? Thank you all for your time. I bet/ho...

email from excel workbook button does nothing
In my old version of excel(2003) as long as i had outlook open i could email directly from the worksheet. Now i have office 2007 with "windows mail" when i press the button in the "quick access" tool bar it does nothing. I have tried having widows mail open when I do it too but the only way i can send is by making file attachments. seems like the long way around. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have tried to read some of the previous posts and dont understand anything about codes ect. Please help, Mark hi Mark Is Windows Mail your default m...

Using Automation to Send HTML...
The following code used to work fine in Outlook 2000, now with Outlook 2002 it doesn't. Now it leaves a BLANK body. Can anyone tell me why this no longer works? Also, we try the same thing with an RTF type file as the body (.body property), and it just puts junk in the body and does not interpret it as a RTF file. Thanks. Bob ***************************************************** oOutlook = CREATEOBJECT("outlook.application") oMail = oOutLook.CreateItem(0) WITH m.oMail m.oRecipient = .Recipients.Add("test@test.com") m.oRecipient.type = 1 .Subject = &quo...

Send Receive All option is not working?
When sending out an email I select the Send/Receive All to send item from outbox. I then have to click the Send/Receive All option again in order to receive new incoming emails. Isn't that how Send Receive All is supposed to work. To send out items in outbox and to receive new mail with a click of the mouse? Thanks in advance. ...

Send / Receive Progress
Can anyone tell me how to stop the Send / Receive Progress window from appearing? I've checked the box that says Do not show during send / receive but it still pops up all the time. I'm using Windows XP Pro with Outlook 2002. ...

Import List of Email Addresses from Access
Is there a way to populate a distribution list in Outlook from a table field in Access? Thanks in advance, Claudette ...

Email Addresses #2
When I type in the first few letters of an email address a drop down apears with four or five email address. They are all for the same person, but only 1 is correct. How do I get rid of the incorrect email address? I have gone to the custom dicsonary in outlook and erased the wrong one there, but not all of them are there and even the ones I erased still show up. Any help would be helpful. Thanks When you start to type the address and the wrong address appears on the list, use your arrow keys to highlight that wrong address, then press [DELETE]. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneN...

How do i set Outlook to receive/send email via wanadoo
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D969EE0-8D22-482B-901D-8F17FFBFA96E@microsoft.com... | ...

rejected email
Hi, I've come up with a wierd problem. Most of my users have no problem sending email but when they send to one particular ISP it will get rejected. (By the way, it isn't know at this time if other ISP's are involved.) At first I thought it was an ISP problem but what I noticed on this ISP when I review the rejection is that it is rejecting it because the message says "Comcast requires a vaild sender domain." Before that message I noticed that the "valid domain" that Comcast is talking about is the internal domain of my network. For example: the intern...

auto send email prompt
I have a macro which automatically sends emails based on crtieria. Which is working fine. I am using Outlook 2000 SP3, when the systems runs process throughout the night and is ready to send the email I now get a message: A program is trying to automatically send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? This is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". How do I eliminate this message from coming up. It is not unexpected, I intentionally want this to happen through Access. Thanks for any help. ...

Message keeps sending every day...
We have a client with 4 Citrix servers and Microsoft Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000 running in the thin client sessions. One of the users at this company received a joke message with no attachments and forwarded it on to some of her colleagues and friends at other companies. Now, the same message is being sent every day or every other day to everyone on the list. To make matters worse, she sent an email out to all of them saying she was sorry for all the trouble with it and now that message is being sent to them every day. I can't find anything in the Outbox. There are no rules...