Cannot save my form

Hi.Can you please help me with my problem.I create my database last
week.At first,the database worked smoothly.But,when I when  I reopen
my database,my last forms was dissapeared.Can you help me to solve my
problem?Any post will help.Thank you.
0
warba60
12/18/2007 9:36:57 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

When you open the database do you see the database window? If not press the
F11 key.

Next go to Forms on the objects bar. Do you see vertical or horizontal
scroll bars? If so the new forms might just be a little off screen and using
the scroll bars should find them.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"warba60@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi.Can you please help me with my problem.I create my database last
> week.At first,the database worked smoothly.But,when I when  I reopen
> my database,my last forms was dissapeared.Can you help me to solve my
> problem?Any post will help.Thank you.

You or someone else may also have accidentally hidden the form (although it
is difficult to do this by accident).  If you are using Access 2003, Select
Tools then Options from the main menu.  On the View tab, there is a checkbox
(Hidden Objects), make sure this is checked.

If this solves your problem, you can right click on the form in the database
window, select properties, and uncheck the "Hidden" checkbox at the bottom of
the properties dialog.

Dale
--
Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!

email address is invalid
Please reply to newsgroup only.

On Dec 19, 12:56=A0am, Dale Fye <dale....@nospam.com> wrote:
> You or someone else may also have accidentally hidden the form (although i=
> is difficult to do this by accident). =A0If you are using Access 2003, Sel=
ect
> Tools then Options from the main menu. =A0On the View tab, there is a chec=
kbox
> (Hidden Objects), make sure this is checked.
>
> If this solves your problem, you can right click on the form in the databa=
se
> window, select properties, and uncheck the "Hidden" checkbox at the bottom=
 of
> the properties dialog.
>
> Dale
> --
> Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful!
>
> email address is invalid
> Please reply to newsgroup only.
>

> "warb...@gmail.com" wrote:
> > Hi.Can you please help me with my problem.I create my database last
> > week.At first,the database worked smoothly.But,when I when =A0I reopen
> > my database,my last forms was dissapeared.Can you help me to solve my
> > problem?Any post will help.Thank you.- Hide quoted text -

>Thank you for all the post.
>Warba60
0
warba60

Saving a file opened via a hyperlink
I have tried to fix this problem by searching the net and I can't find anything - this is a big cockup by MS - why on earth can't you save (or 'save as') files opened up via a hyperlink? D'uh - hello you guys!!! ...

Main Form with a Subform with Check and Command Boxes
I have a Main Form "FrmSummary Of Deals" that has one unbound combo box with customer names you can select the row source is based off of a table "tbl Master Comps". I want to put a check box next to the unbound combo box so when I select the customer name from the drop down box if I want to I can select the check box. The subfrom has the details of the customer when you select that customer from the unbound combo box. When I do put the check box in and select it for one customer it says checked when I select another customer. I want to be able to choose d...

Form not opening in Datasheet view via the switchboard
I have a form that is to display a table in datasheet view. It works fine when I click it directly i.e. it opens in datasheet view. Unfortunately when I try to open it via the switchboard thru a button it opens the form in form view. Could someone assist I think I might need to write "datasheet" in the event procedure. Thanks! MSA "MSA" <MSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47FDC06F-A8D5-47E5-8E3E-7787C56838A8@microsoft.com... >I have a form that is to display a table in datasheet view. It works fine > when I click it directly i.e. it open...

Add button to Account Form Tool Bar
i want to add a custom button to the account form tool bar, with which i want to check for possible duplicates in db. when i add it to isv.config, it appears on the account form which has already been saved. when i open a new account form to create one, the button remains unvisible until the record has been saved. does anyone know how to go around this? can i put a button which is always visible, even before the info is actually saved in the db? thx for yr suggestions On the "ToolBar" node under Accounts there are two attributes... "ValidForUpdate" and "Valid...

Button on form to print report for current record
I want to put a button in my input form so it can print a report looking at only the current record I am in using2007. See names below: Input Form: CC Form Entry Unique Field: CC Number Report: Customer Complaint Form Can anyone help? thanks so much Try: DoCmd.OpenReport "Customer Complaint Form", acViewPreview, , _ "[CC Number] = " & Forms![CC Form Entry]![CC Number] -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Anita" <Anita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

How do you resize a Multi Page User Form?
I have a Multi Page User Form that I need to be able to resize according to Monitor Size and Resolution? I saw on Chip Pearsons site some code for resizing a User form, but I am not sure how to use it. I don't want to possibly mess up my computer settings. It would be nice if my User Form would have a Min, Max & Close button like most Windows apps have. Is it possible to get the User Form to Automaticaly resize according to Monitor size and resolution? UserForms have Top, Left, Width and Height properties that allow you to position and size them with code during the i...

Error while editing record in bound form
Dear all, Sometimes I get the following error message while editing record in bound form with backend Ms SQL (ODBC) : The data has been changed. Another user edited this record and saved the changes before you attempted to save your changes. Re-edit the record Please help. Thanks. Vensia you should be using Access Data Projects, it is no longer reccomended to use linked MDB files FILE, NEW, PROJECT (EXISTING DATA) "Vensia" <vensia2000_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ebWDw5VjHHA.2120@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > Sometimes I get the followin...

Unable to overwrite (resubmit) Infopath Form to Doc Library
I have a SharePoint (MOSS 2007) document library with a published Infopath form. There is no custom coded functions, just out-of-the-box function and submit. In the submit I have allowed the form to be overwritten and I set the document library to NOT require a checkout for editing. So now I'm at a loss of what could be going on. Here is the error message I get when I open the Infopath form to make a change and click submit: The form cannot be submitted to the following location: http://location/document-name.xml The file "Document Library/document-name.xml" is...

Open form for record selected in subform
Hello, I have 3 forms. The starting form (#1) has an unbound combobox from which users can select a clinic, and a subform (#2) in datasheet format. The subform runs off a query that is tied to the clinic that the user selects on the parent form. Because the subform is based on a query that ties several normalized tables together, I cannot edit the fields in that subform. Therefore, when the data display, I want to be able to click on the ID field of any record and have another form (#3) popup to show detailed, editable information for that specific record. I have tried setting ...

prevent user advancing thru form
Hello - i am new to macros. I have built a (long) form w/ form fields (not a userform) and am wondering how to restrict a user from advancing and entering data into a field unless they have completed the immediately preceding field. Any help on how to do this would be much appreciated. Thank you! Johanna Graham Mayor has covered this topic at http://www.gmayor.com/formfieldmacros.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Elfnut wrote...

XmlDocument.Save()
Hi; I have nodes in the XmlDocument I create that need to be written exactly as is - not converting < to %lt; and no changing the whitespace. (This is for the SpreadsheetML schema and it reads the <Data> nodes literally.) How can I do this? -- thanks - dave Hello! > I have nodes in the XmlDocument I create that need to be written exactly as > is - not converting < to %lt; and no changing the whitespace. (This is for > the SpreadsheetML schema and it reads the <Data> nodes literally.) AFAIK that's not possible with XmlDocument. But XmlTextWriter has a ...

saving data in database
1) Witout using dll: I am reciving data from remote server and now i want to store in database in any sql/msaccess.How to do that.Any link for these type of storing. Sholud need to make ODBC connection for that. 2) With using dll: This is dll function "set quote to db".If I want to use then also i need to make ODBC connection. Can anybody tell me there how to use these function. short _DBAccess::setQuoteToDB(BSTR* strDateTimeStamp, short* intMarketNo, BSTR* strMarketName, BSTR* strBid, BSTR* strAsk, short* intMarketState) { short result; static BYTE parms[] = VTS_PBSTR VTS...

Delete custom form is grayed out
I tried making a custom form to send emails. When it didn't work right, I tried to use Tools|forms||choose a form or design a form to delete the form, but the buttons for delete and properties were grayed out. The form is saved in Personal Forms Library as "Message" same as std form; not sure this is why I can't delete it. I have a backup program which saves the pst file everyday, and the special form adds 30k to the file size every day; so I want to delete this trash. Any idea how to get to the form to delete it? the only think I see that accesses that folder is ...

Issue with ADP form bound to Stored Procedure
I have an application that I support that is a Microsoft Access Database Project. It uses Access as a front end to a SQL Server database (SQL Server 2000). The current version of Access used in production is Access 2000 (Office 2000). My application site will be receiving new workstations next week that run Access 2002 (Office 2002/XP). When testing with the new version of Access we discovered an issue with one of the Access forms being bound to a Stored Procedure as its data source. It uses the following code to do this Me.RecordSource = "dbo.proc_frm_Input Me.UniqueTable = "d...

How to save a Publisher 2003 file to open as Pulbisher 97?
I need to share a few files with someone who has Publisher 97. I have Publisher 2003. What format do I need to save my file as to let them view/print/change the file? Is this possible? Please help. Thanks. Ann Can't be done. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Mannjash" <Mannjash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80924108-2165-416D-BA4B-9F467062298E@microsoft.com... >I need to share a few files with someone who has Publisher 97. I have > Publisher 2003. What format do I need to save my file as to let them > view/print/change ...

save as web page #4
Is it possible to save a range of cells to a web page without having excel put the long and detailed html formatting instructions. I am only interested in saving the text to be reused in client excel programs --- formatting is not needed for my application. ...

New Outlook Form. Making the new form display when sent to others
How do I make a newly created form visible to others without having to have the same design on the P.2 tab? I would like all of the infomation to be visible to others on the message tab. Its a very simple form. It has 5 numberic inputs on the left with a subtotal below. Also has a message box to the right. Any suggestions? Are you using Exchange server? If not, you need to send the form definition with the form. Outlookcode.com should have some information or the programming groups 'just down the hall'... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 20...

Change position of acDialog form
My client asked for functionality which would let his users save the position of a form, so that the next time it's opened (on that system), it returns to the saved position. I achieved this using the GetWindowPlacement and SetWindowPlacement API calls. That worked fine, until my client noticed that if the form being repositioned (this occurs in the OnLoad event) has been opened acDialog, it loses this property. I haven't even been able to figure out a way to tell whether the form is opened acDialog. Any ideas? TIA What may be happening here is tha...

theorycal doubt about form and disposing
Hello, I have a big doubt. I create a project with 2 forms: form1 and form2 and i place a button on form1 in click event i write Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim a As New Form2 a.ShowDialog() a.Dispose() a.ShowDialog()'<- I get error because a doesn't exist anymore End Sub if I write Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click form2.ShowDialog() form2.Dispose() form2.ShowDialog()' It continues working .........

Can anyone give me the form template for the ingenic 6550?
Can anyone give me the form template for the ingenic 6550? Please!!!!!!! ...

File Save in network
My application has Open,Save,SaveAs menu for its configuration file. Generally configuration files are created in network server so that they can be shared and I have trouble in saving an existing file to network server. I mean, it can create and save as a new file but if I open an existing file and try to save, then I got warning msg like "Access to \\server\folder1\folder2\conf.bin was denied"(I have permission to write to the folder). Do you think this is an application problem? Just for test, I tried saving in local folder and it works. // // Open // void CMyApp::OnFileOpen() { ...

Save as DBF 4
Hi, Can anyone help me, I am required to save my spreadsheet as a "DBF 4" document. I don't see this option in my "save as" drop down menu. Please reply Thank you -- smile using Excel 2007? http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/08/24/718786.aspx israel wrote: > Hi, > > Can anyone help me, I am required to save my spreadsheet as a "DBF 4" > document. > I don't see this option in my "save as" drop down menu. > > Please reply > Thank you I believe most database apps can import comma delimi...

Accidental Saved over Excel File
I was clicking on a help topic and realized as it was loading the help screen, that I needed to click on the other topic. I clicked several times and then somehow it clicked something in the background in the worksheet, my worksheet is now blank, and all the data is gone. Is there ANYWAY at all to get the workbook again in the condition it was before the accidental last save??? Sorry to Say, but AFAIK there is no way to recover your files except of course if you have made a back up copy. "Tom" <wilsontb@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:00b001c38fb8$69c6da60$a00128...

How do I save a publisher file to a CD and avoid read only status
I am trying to save a publisher file to a CD RW and it is either auto saving to "read only" or not allowing me to save at all. I have changed the "read only" selection box and it is set NOT to save as "read only". Is there an issue with the type of CD RW disc I am using? I want to be able to take the file with me on a laptop presentation. Thanks! -- Jerry Save the file to the hard drive, copy to the CD, Publisher does not save well to removable media. Anything you transfer to a removable media becomes read only. Copy the file to your laptop drive, the rea...

Save Images from a webpage in MFC
Hi All, I am using CWebBrowser2 Class. As execWB is not working fine with save option, Is ther any other way i can handle all the files, images files? Like Will I HTMLInterface help? ...