can,t find my e-mail address

please  help   reply  thank  you
0
dc
10/5/2007 1:51:28 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"dc columbus robbins" <robbinsnest@localnet.com> wrote in message
> please  help   reply  thank  you

This newsgroup is for questions and answers about Microsoft Access database
software. You need to find a newsgroup for the software you are using.  And,
just for your information, you have to be a great deal more specific about
what you are doing, and what is happening, if you expect anyone to be able
to give you a helpful answer. "Can't find my e-mail address" doesn't tell us
anything at all... I suspect if it were a matter of your writing it down on
a piece of paper and not being able to find the paper, you wouldn't have
posted it at all.  But, if you expect anyone in any newsgroup to be able to
help, you are going to have to help them to help you.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

0
Larry

invalid email address

find action on log file

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

how to find an item in a list control?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

OE autodelete OLD mail

Outlook still won't start
After over a year of flawless operation, suddenly my Outlook won't open. When I try to open it, the logo pops up, then I get the following error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open Outlook Window" I ran detect and repair to no avail! I then wrote to this forun, and after Russ Responded, I took his advice and renamed the file "outcmd.dat" (with Outlook closed) to clear the toolbars. I searched my hard drive for a file called outcmd.dat and renamed it to outcmd.old then restarted Outlook (as this didn't cure my problem, I renamed the...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

Find Text in a Query
Does anyone know of a way to search thru AC2003 queries to find a text string? For example, I need to find all queries that contain the text "Forms". Thanks for your help! On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:10:01 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of a way to search thru AC2003 queries to find a text >string? For example, I need to find all queries that contain the text >"Forms". > >Thanks for your help! There might be a way to use the systems tables, but I wasn't able to figure it out. Try: Pu...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...

Automatically Add Address to Contacts
This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. Can this be done in OL2003? -- John Harris (Harry) Computer Troubleshooters - Hornby Christchurch New Zealand No version of Outlook had this feature except Outlook 98/2000 in IMO mode. You'd have to create a feature like this with code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John Harris" <johnh@antispam.comptroub.co.nz> wrote in message news:ueDWZH8mEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. ...