Can I arrange items on my clipboard in a specific order?

Is it possible to change the arrangement of items in my clipboard to a
certain order to make it more usable for me?

Thanks!
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Can I lock the OE6 UI?
Is it possible to lock the Outlook Express UI? I am supporting a novice/elderly user who is using OE6 on WinXP SP3. This user has a habit of accidentally closing toolbars or the folder view from time to time causing considerable confusion and a support call. To prevent this problem, I would like to lock-down OE6 somehow so that once the UI (toolbars, views, menu, etc.) is arranged nicely, it cannot be changed without administrator permission. Or failing that, can I create a default UI view for OE6 that can be easily restored (i.e. "click here") when things start looking ...

How do I get an item's rank?
Hi, Let's say I have 10 merchants selling the same product at different prices. How do I get a vendor's ranking? I'd be passing the stored procedure ProductID and VendorID. And the data comes from a table with three columns ProductID, VendorID, Price where the Price field is smallmoney. -- Thanks, Sam Something like With RankedVendors As (Select ProductID, VendorID, Price, Row_Number() Over (Order By Price) As Rank From <YourTable> Where ProductID = <product you are looking for>) Select ProductID, VendorID, Price, Rank From RankedVendors ...

Can I make a database in Word with Excel Data
I know this may be a "DUH" question, but... I am making a list of area dentists that I have copied and pasted of of the Dex website into Excel. I am wondering if I can take this inf and make a database in Word for printing address labels. Does anyon know if this can be done, and HOW?:confused -- Myn77 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myn777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2958 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49283 For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the...

SMTP and Sent Items
Hi all, I am confused in the following matter and want to get some opinion... Current our office have a Exchange 2003 SP2 server running and clients are running a mix of Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 on SMTP (and some on X.400 as well). When users from X.400 sends email from outlook client, the items do appear on their Exchange Mail box sent items (this is obvious), but when SMTP users sends their email, the email does not behave the same way. Here are the questions I have? 1. Is this normal? By that I mean I believed that both should have a copy in their exchange mail box, but doesn&...

Net Worth Report: Investment Account cash compenent as a separate line item
Is there a way to get MS Money to combine the cash account associated with an Investment account with the investment account. For investment accounts, 2 lines are unnecessarily reported in the Networth report such as below. I want only one amount reported. Account Name X $x Account Name X (cash) $Y Using Money 2004. Thx Probably not. Money really does think these are two accounts. You could always copy the report to Excel where you could make it say anything you want. "Bill Toupee" <billtupea@domain.com> wrote in message news:hmnXf.210000$H%4.1...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

can't get scrollbar to come up -- CScrollView
I am new to MFC and I am trying to get a simple app working with a scrollable view. I have put in the call to SetScrollSizes in the OnInitialUpdate method. I'm still not quite sure what sizeTotal is supposed to do. I just gave it a value of 5 for the y for now, which I think I want to set to the number of lines of text I have to display. And then I set y to 50. int numLines = 5; CSize sizeTotal; sizeTotal.cy = numLines; sizeTotal.cx = 50; SetScrollSizes( MM_TEXT, sizeTotal); In the OnDraw method, I put in code to draw my text on the view using the device context. The text get...

Can't receive e-mails on windows mail
I have been trying to access e-mails and getting this message.? Any Help would be great. Thanks. I have re-done all the settings as per their website severall times but with no luck. Running Vista. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR not supported 3pf7420781ewy.51', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Follow the instructions in "How to use POP in Virgin Media Mail" at: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?...

Newbie: can't get a calculated value on the form?
I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I put a text box on the form from the query result field, but I get a "#Name" error instead of the result. When I run the query, I get the correct result. Help, please? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d1e7d27c-11d9-4696-8d19-4c5fdd9dbb89@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have > a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I p...

How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs?
How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the answer I'm after is 17 A1 -10 A2 5 A3 -2 =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 04:19:52 GMT, Invalid <invalid@invalid.comINVALID> wrote: >How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the >answer I'm after is 17 > >A1 -10 >A2 5 >A3 -2 > > Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in news:1o2f63pa84r8o6tdf65sa9ptpbv0nlt7u6@4ax.com: Thank you Gord. ----- > =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) > > > Gord Dibben M...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

How can I Enable a Check Box based on another fields value?
Hi There, I have a form with a disabled check box. I need to enable it when a certain value ("approved") is selected from a combo box. When I am in Form Design View and I have the Check Box selected the Conditional Formatting menu item on the Format menu is greyed out. I am using Access 2003. Can you tell me what I need to do to make this work? Many thanks, David As you've discovered, Conditional Formatting isn't availabe to checkboxes. Try this: Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.YourComboBox = "Approved" Then YourCheckBox.Enabled = True Else YourChe...

Looking for someone who can integrate CRM with GP using SCRIBE Integration tool
Hi, Is anyone out there in Sydney area who would like to help us in doing integration between CRM 4 and GP 10 through SCRIBE integration tool for a fee? We are looking for someone who has already done integration between these two applications using SCRIBE. You will have to do bit of customisations in the SCRIBE standard templates. If anyone available, you can contact me through my email badri1203@gmail.com Badri ...

automatic calculate at specific month
Hi, Can anyone help me to make a formula which can automatically calculate a retire fund: a staff join company on April 20, 2010, salary $15,000, I need to calculate his retire fund on the third month, which is June 30. So on June 30, the total retire fund on June 30 that company needs to pay should be: 275+750+750 April: 15,000/30*11days*5%=275 May: 15000*5%=750 Jun: 15000*5%=750 but July 31 onward, it will back to normal salary * 5% assume that the salary paid in April - July is in cell A1, B1,C1, D1, and retire fund for each month is in cell A2, B2, C2, D2. thanks a lo...

How can I do an hourly salary calculation in Excel
How can i do a simple hours (and minutes) x hourly rate calculation and have it display the correct amount in local currency If you are using excel time formats, assume a time value is in A2 and you want to multiply with an hourly rate =A2*24*rate format as currency -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "AndyM" <AndyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EE0E905-3139-4B70-8119-03A0B2FD4575@microsoft.com... > How can i do a simple hours (and minutes) x hourly rate calculation and > have > it display the correct amount in local cur...

Purchasing Non Inventory Items
I need to know if anybody knows of a 3rd party provider that has built an add-on for Great Plains where you actually issue a receipt for non inventory items on a purchase order. We cannot just rely on using auto-invoice and throwing the PO in a batch to be posted. There has to be some acknowledgement that payables can see so when they get the invoice they know we have received the item. We are running GP 8.0 and very soon will be upgrading to 9.0 The Purchase Order module does allow you to create a receiving transaction for a non-inventoried item. If you don't want payables to re...

Can't access below toolbar.
I've used Windows Live mail successfully for several months but now I cannot access anything below the File, Edit, View etc bar. My mouse doesn't get a response from any button below that line. Help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0037_01CB179F.F06F5C60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Trevecchi. That=E2=80=99s a weird one that I haven=E2=80=99t heard before. But = that bar that starts with File | Edit | View... is the Menu Bar, not the = Toolbar. I hate to be...

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Hi only possible with VBA using an event procedure. e.g. put the following code in your workbook module for cell A1 Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wkSht In Me.Worksheets With wkSht.PageSetup .CenterFooter = wksht.range("A1").value End With Next wkSht End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Ger...

Can't get past welcome screen
I recently used a startup manager utility to reduce the amount of programmes that launched automatically on startup. I am now unable to get XP to start past the welcome screen. If I click on a user it loads settings and then logs off immediately. I can't get into safe mode as it does the same thing. I've tried copy userinit.exe wsaupdater.exe as suggested in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892893 but this does not help. Any other ideas? On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:00:01 -0800, Sam Wardill <SamWardill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently used a startup mana...

How 2 sort an autosum total list after adding items 2 autosum item
Am using detail dollar amount list to insert new transactions in the middle of a the detail list, and they in turn get included in the 'autosum' total calc which is located in another item total summary list in the same workbook. If we try to sort the autosum total summary list, the autosum totals seem to loose their connection with the detail autosum calc list. Is there anyway to keep this connection, ie be able to add items into the detail autosum calc lists, and then sort the autosum summary totals ? -- Thanks again for your help. akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003...

ordering by overall sales
I have a report which sums the sales by each customer over the current year. I have it layed out so that the summary is in alphabetical order by customer name which is easy. But I also want to have the summary in order of overall sales...the problem is overall sales is a sum of all the orders and I don't know how to sort by a function on a report....any suggestions? -- TIA To be able to order the report by the sum of sales, the source query must supply that sum to the report: 1. Create a query using your sales table(s). 2. Depress the Total button on the toolbar in query design....

How can you get Column graphs to be next to each other instead of spaced apart?
Thanks You are welcome. :-) -- David Biddulph <simonlavender@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1926b4aa-693f-41fa-a986-1aca28eb78b7@j1g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... > Thanks Hi Simon, If you just want the columns closer together, select the series, > Format data series > options, and reduce the the Gap Width. Dave "simonlavender@gmail.com" wrote: > Thanks > ...

Ordering Tasks By Date
Hi All, Does anyone know how to order the list of tasks in a case (or anything) by date order? I cant remember or cant work out how!! Thanks Tom I don't now excatly if this is what you mean but you can use the GroupCalendar from www.mscrm-addons.com to show the task from one day, week or month! You can customize the view so that you only see tasks or appointments or whatever activtiy-typ you want! -- Christian support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Related Documents for MSCRM WordMailMerge ...

Can't Drag and Drop in All Programs Start Menu
Vista Basic x32 sp2. I formatted my hd today and installed Vista Basic. All went well but I'm unable to drag folders to other folders in All Programs|Start Menu. (I was able to do this previously.) I'm able to drag and drop shortcuts ok. But, when I drag a folder to an open folder in the start menu the line appears but when I release the mouse button it doesn't get dropped. Any ideas?? James Forgot to add 1 thing. I am able to Cut/Copy and Paste to the folder(s). James "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23w%23Y6h...

can not see sheets
I can not see the sheets although they exits. Even after I insert a new worksheet , i can not see it , i use them only by "Ctrl-Tab" . How can I solve this problem for this workbook ? (I have no problem with other workbooks) Thanks, Joker Tools | Options... | View tab | Windows options | select Sheet tabs Regards Trvor "Joker" <joker_moscow@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:etKZcLlvEHA.1300@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I can not see the sheets although they exits. Even after I insert a new >worksheet , i can not see it , i use them only by "Ctrl-T...