Browse for Folder 02-04-08

From Lebans.com I downloaded the A2KCallBackBrowser code (http://
www.lebans.com/toc.htm).  There are two dialog forms in the example.
You can browse for folder in one form.  In the other form you can
browse for file.  The browse for file also opens the browse window at
the cursor location.  I would like to do the same (open at cursor
location) for the browse for folder window.  How can I modify this
code to to that?
0
tcb
2/4/2008 5:36:46 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Import data 05-08-06
Hello, I am using CRM3.0. I need to import master data and transaction data from external files (csv). Master data includes: Product Customer Contact Transaction data includes: Sales quote Sales Order Sales Invoice Does anyone has idea to import those record into CRM? Can we import data in SQL level? (Since no standard tool for import) -- Thanks, Ken You'll want to have a look at the Data Migration Framework (DMF) available via download from Microsoft's website. This is a tool that helps you import data such as yours. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.co...

Granting access to sub-folders for other users
Can someone tell me how I can give users access to a particular user's sub-folder in contacts. I'm using Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000. Thanks in advance. Check Tools | Services | Delivery. Is the default delivery location set to the Exchange Server mailbox? If so, try this: First of all, display the folder list if it's not already displayed (View | Folder List). Right click the top-level folder in the list (Mailbox - <person's name) and select Properties. On the Permissions tab, grant the folder visible permission to all that need to see the Contacts subfolder. W...

Access design 03-11-08
I'm currently working on a registration database were participants make there 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice for classes. I have a field for each class and we place a 1, 2 or 3 in the field. Is there a way to limit the number of 1's, that can be placed in the field. ex. if there are 25 - 1's entered in the field that class is full. I sometimes also have to type in the name for a class on a totally separate database that has a field for class 1, 2, 3 etc and you type in the name of the class. Is there a way to limit the number of names that can be typed in? ex. if there are 25 - c...

How to Show Folder Contents as "Tiles" in 4 Columns?
In windows explorer, when displaying the contents of a folder, I would like to display the contents as tiles in 4 columns. Anyone know how to do this? I don't want to use a "thumbnails" view or an "icons" view--I want to use a "tiles" view, and I would like to get 4 columns, but I can't find any way to change the existing 3 column display format. I have looked for various folder options or preferences in windows explorer, but I don't see anything that will help. Any ideas? Thanks. As a test, I just displayed Windows Explorer in s...

How do I save email message from Ms Outlook eg In Box or folders .
good day. i would like to back up email message save in Outlook folders on a hard disck. Can you tell me how to do this? Program = MS Outlook 2003 Thank you On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:11:01 -0800, "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >good day. > >i would like to back up email message save in Outlook folders on a hard >disck. Can you tell me how to do this? Program = MS Outlook 2003 > All of your mail, contacts, etc. are in a file with a .pst extension. Make certain that you can view hidden files before you do a search for your .pst file. When...

Outlook Express will not download my folder list
When I try and add my free email account (daniel_mercado78@msn.com)to outlook express, it gives me an error stating that it can not download my folder list. So I am unable to add this account. Can anyone help me out with this issue. ...

Badmail folder too full
Running Ex2003 on a 2003 stand alone server in a 2000domain. My folder Exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\Badmail went unchecked for months. It now has almost 2 gigs of spam in it. I was wondering if I can delete the entire folder and then recreate it? If not do you have any suggestions? If I try to delete files in windows, there are too many files in the Badmail folder and explorer just does not respond. SP 1 for Exchange 2003 addresses fixes this problem qith the badmail folder increasing in size. It will automatically delete files periodically. Also do not forget to apply KB831464. "...

Can't delete public folder in Exchange2k3
Hi, I am trying to delete a public folder called Internet Newsgroups in exchange 2003 but receiving a message: Please check your permissions for the folder. See the folder owner or your administrator to change your permissions. There were either moved or already deleted. Access was denied. I am using administrator's account to do this task but still received this message. I changed the owner from custom to administrator's account but it's still the same. How can I get rid of this folder? Thanks Char Have you got any item level permissions that may be stopping you from doing...

Phone Number Formatting 04-18-04
Is there any way to apply formatting to fields, such as for phone numbers? Thanks Emma you cannot format phone numbers etc in the standard product. We may see more functionality that would allow this (perhaps more scripting options) in a later release of microsoft crm "Emma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b1a01c4259c$3f0a9300$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to apply formatting to fields, such as > for phone numbers? > > Thanks > Emma ...

error on personal folder size
I have deleted many e-mails from one of my personal folder; then I have compacted it. Well, pressing the "folder size" button it say 81MB, but checking the corresponding .pst file the dimension is still 1.32GB. I can't understand. Can you help me? thanks ...

How to import folder, inbox, etc...
How to import from Outlook, Mozilla, etc. Import to what? "Craig Lee" <Craig Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:352B0DBF-9A4B-480E-99A1-18940FA2A35F@microsoft.com... > How to import from Outlook, Mozilla, etc. ...

MS Outlook 2007

Add a table 03-04-08
What is the best way to add a new table to my existing database? I want to add several fields, and thought it would be easiest if I could just create a new table and somehow link the information together. I would like the info in the new table to coincide with the existing info on the other table via a Job#. I have tried everything I know (which obviously isn't much) and cannot seem to get these two tables linked. I want to create a query that includes fields from both tables, so I created a query for each table seperately, then tried to create a new query with fields from both ...

import excel worksheet info to contact sub-folder
How can I import name and email address from an Excel worksheet to a sub-folder in my contact list? I was able to get the info into my contact list, but not into the sub-folder. Thanks for your help Knowing your version would be incredibly helpful. Have you selected the subfolder and chosen File-->Import? Also, this isn't really an Excel question, but an Outlook question. ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "mary" <mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90AF66F6-C1D5-46E8-BCA8-3B7687C2941D@microsoft.com... > How can I imp...

error message on opening outlook 2007 re personal folders
I am running Outllok 2007 on a Windows 7 (64 bit) machine while running MS Office 2003 Word and Excel. Outlook 2003 would not work on this machine. All was fine for a couple of months, but now every time I open Outlook, I get a message telling me it wasn't shut down correctly and it needs to fix the personal folders. I haven't installed any new software in that time so don't know what's happened. Is there a 'fix' for this? Outlook 2003 runs fine on win7 64 bit What Outlook add-ins are installed? eg AV, sync tools etc? "Sheahan" <Sheaha...

How do I open backed up outlook email folders (.dbx files)??
Hi. I had a computer crash and am now working on another computer. I had backed up mail files onto cd. The identities files. How can I open these up to view them? When I open them in wordpad much of them are jumbled up and some seem to large to open at all. When I click open with outlook express it just opens up outlook but no folders. I tried copying them into one of the identities on this computer but it crashed oulook when I try to open it. I wasn't prepared for this problem. Thanks, Gene You have to copy frm cd to hd, then ensure read only flag is off, before attempting to Op...

Save Task Folder
How do I save a Task Folder in the Public Folders including saving all the custom views and information in the folder? ...

Installation of Money 04 with anti-virus
When I started to install Money 2004, I got a message saying that my McAfee Virus Scan might interfere with Money setup, and "can prevent you from using Money to download stock prices and other info..." Any advice? Take the message seriously. And search the archives of the newsgroup at http://groups.google.com; use advanced search and search newsgroup microsoft.public.money. "Clarence" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08e201c3ce58$bc73dea0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When I started to install Money 2004, I got a message > saying that my...

Assign rights to public folders
Is there any way for me to give a owner rights, or at least author rights to all public folders for a group of users in Exchange 2003? I need to give some of our support staff full rights to all 100 of our public folders. We continually add folders so I'd like to be able to assign the rights to all public folders so it's a default thing. Thanks In news:uQDXNknyFHA.2848@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, Sander <noemail@noemail.com> typed: > Is there any way for me to give a owner rights, or at least author > rights to all public folders for a group of users in Exchange 2003?...

hey 08-11-07
boo ...

Take ownership of a public folder
Can you as the administrator take ownership of an Exchange public folder and if so how? Pull up properties of the folder in the admin program - go to client permissions and give your account owner rights. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "crmcmurray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

"not a personal folders file"
I am trying to open an Outlook 2003 PST file. However, each time I get the message that this file "is not a personal folders file". I have checked and the file is NOT Read-Only. Also, the Inbox Repair Tool, scanpst.exe, did not help. Any ideas how to resolve this problem? Thank you. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:6ba73d47.0407242121....

Mail TO: "Show Names From" missing folders
Hello all, Re: OL2k3: Under Contacts I have several folders including Contacts (Folder1,2.etc.) When sending a new mail the TO:. dropdown window (select names) "Show Names From The" sows only: Address Book and Contacts but not the other folders. How can I have OL show all the folders? Any solution or workaround would be much appreciated, TIA, Manuel On the Properties dialog for each folder, check the Outlook Address Book = box.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http:/...

Outlook 2003
Hello, I deleted manually contact folders that were created with VBA These deleted folders still appear in the list "Show names from the : " in the address book The contacts themselves still apparear in each deleted folder! I do not understand why. Did I miss something when I created them with VBA? How can I clean that list with VBA and fix the situation ? Many thanks Do those contacts folders show up in the Folder List? Where are they now, under Deleted Items? If so just delete them from there. If you delete something using the Outlook object mode...

Customization 05-10-04
Hi, As mentioned in my previous post,I'm new to MS-CRM and tried to implement the example of reating a business unit but am not able to get it going.I've not cut and paste the code,I've changed the server address and other relavant places.But still unsuccessful in executing it. Can someone help me out in this?Is there any particular way to execute this program?I'm creating a new ASP.Net application and writing this code and executing it.Is this right or is there something else I should be doing. Suggestions or help appreciated. Regards, ...