Auto execute my qurey every morning 8:00 am, possible?

Dear experts,

I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other
departments,  but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30.

Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ?

--
Allen Phailat Wongakanit
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Jan 14, 9:28=A0pm, ali <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Dear experts,
>
> I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other
> departments, =A0but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30.
>
> Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ?
>
> --
> Allen Phailat Wongakanit

You can put an access database in your windows task scheduler with an
autoexec macro to start whatever code you need.

pmacdiddie
1/15/2008 2:56:20 AM
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:28:01 -0800, ali
<ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Several options, including:
* Schedule a task to run on a machine that's always on and logged in.
This task would run your app with a special command line to instruct
it to run the query.
* Run the task at startup time of the application, but only once per
day. So the first user in the day will get a delay while this query is
running. At the end of running the query it will update a table to
indicate today's query has been run.

-Tom.

>Dear experts,
>
>I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other
>departments,  but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30.
>
>Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ?
0
Tom

Auto Reply Mailbox for testing?
Anyone know a way to configure a server-side auto-reply address. I would like to have an address my helpdesk can use for lowlevel testing of email accounts and if email is in fact flowing across the og? Thanks in advance for any ideas. On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:53:06 -0700, "FranklinST_Admin" <FranklinSTAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anyone know a way to configure a server-side auto-reply address. I would like >to have an address my helpdesk can use for lowlevel testing of email accounts >and if email is in fact flowing across the og? > >Thanks in a...

How do I set up a click "column title" and auto arrange data form.
Hi you may provide some more details what you're trying to achieve. also post your question as body of the message and not as the subject title -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:76EAD1F9-5D7E-4F7B-99C4-8B8991410FA9@microsoft.com... > ...

auto capitalization
In office 2002 I have checked all the right boxes in Tools, Auto-Correct to make the first letter of a sentence capital. Nothing works. My email editor is Word and auto capitalization works when I open a Word doc. Any suggestions? -- will What message format do you use? Does it work if you use plain text? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions C...

deleting only parts of eventlog possible?
hi, is it possible to delete only parts of either eventlog (i.e. versus export/import). a customer of me is asking this; maybe he wants to hide some discleanless ;-). -- thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz -- Fritz Theiss Fritz Theiss <FritzTheiss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, > > is it possible to delete only parts of either eventlog (i.e. versus > export/import). a customer of me is asking this; maybe he wants to > hide some discleanless ;-). > > -- > thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz No, not possible that ...

Mail template without (GMT+01:00)
Hi! I use the serviceactivities to plan our courses, so in the coustomerfield i have the contactperson and for sending out confirmation I would like to use the "send direct mail" it works fine, but in then Im coding the start and finish time into the template it shows all the timezone like this: 28-01-2008 09:00 (GMT+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris til 29-01-2008 16:00 (GMT+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris Can anyone please help me ...

test #8

MFG 8.0 Error
I recently upgraded from ver 7.5 to 8.0 on our test server, but now I'm getting the error: "A count records operation on table MFGxxxList failed accessing SQL data" whenever I select any of the Manufacturing Lists. xxx represents the specific view e.g. MFGBOMList I think this may be a bug as when I try to view the records of the view MFGBOMList (BOMV1000) I get the same error as when I drill into the details. Has anyone else experienced this error and found solution? A problem has been identified in environments with more languages than en-us installed. This issue ...

Auto summing with Pivot Table
I'm using a pivot table to summarize some shipping information by zi code. At the end of each zip code section, the table automaticall inserts a summary for that whole section. Is there a way to get rid o this summary? Thanks. Staci -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Right click in the pivot table and select table options, uncheck Grand Totals for Columns or Grand Totals for Rows (or both) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "SPenney >" <<SPenney.zx9zo@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:SPenney.zx9zo@excelforum-nospam.com... > I'm using...

Problem with Auto Signature
Hi. I've got Autosignature working beautifully. When I am in Word and click on File, Send To, Mail Recipient as attachment, an email message opens but my signature isn't in it. Why? Can it be included no matter what? Thanks for your expertise! Office 2003. ...

Get Auto Refresh Text from Excel
Hello. I would like to know if it is possible to make publisher insert text on a table, that I have on Excel. I would require that publisher changed the text when I changed it on excel. Linked Object doesn’t apply very well because parts of the sheet are not to be imported and in some cases some cells of the publisher table will only have one letter. Tks 4 the help in advance. I think you would be better served trying this with Word. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Valter" <Valter@discussions.micro...

Gantt Chart #8
Hello! How can i create a gantt chart in excel? Thank you -- HC Hi, Have a read of Jon's article http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 Or these links http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "lena_form" <lenaform@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8002CA63-D637-491C-9DCA-8839C6C9822B@microsoft.com... > Hello! > How can i create a gantt chart in excel? > > Thank you > -- > HC And here is the advanced article: http://pel...

Auto Name Fill
I use Outlook 2003. When I start typing in the name of an email recipient, it automatically inserts a name . which is great! But, how do I delete someone from that "list"? I was sending an email to someone with the same first name and almost sent to the wrong recipient because of the autofill feature. I'd like to remove one of those two names so it doesn't happen again. "Jan" <jan@greenwaldlaw.org> wrote: >I use Outlook 2003. When I start typing in the name of an email recipient, >it automatically inserts a name . which is great! But, how d...

Help! #8
I may be being really dumb but I can't get this formula to work. I know in the cell I've assigned behind the drop down box, a number is selected each time, I have assigned the relevant number against the relevant class name and set the range for the formula to search down the numbers, when it finds a number then it looks to see if the entry in "Religion" matches the cell it is comparing it to. The problem is I either get #NA or a 0 appearing. What am I doing wrong? "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A500=D2),--(B2:B500="Buddist")) > &g...

Exchange auto respond to all emails in domain
I need to set up an autorespond for all employees that says that for the next day or so they might be a little slow answering their email because we are moving. So really what i need is it to reply to all inbound mail with that message. -Thanks Mark On 22 May 2006 06:51:44 -0700, mgreenway@gmail.com wrote: >I need to set up an autorespond for all employees that says that for >the next day or so they might be a little slow answering their email >because we are moving. > >So really what i need is it to reply to all inbound mail with that >message. > >-Thanks >Mark...

Leopard Upgrade -> File Format Not Valid -> every file is corrupted??? = I am up the creek
Did you try to FORCE it to open? That is, dragging the file ( + option) onto Excel in the dock? ...

is this possible in outlook 2003?
i've forwarded my email from another account to outlook (e.g. me@other.com) i use outlook to manage my primary account also. (e.g. me@primary.com ) when i get a forwarded email from me@other.com and when i reply to it....the from field defaults to me@primary.com. i'd like it to be me@other.com. can this be done? thanks. ppcguy <goahead@hehe.com> wrote: > when i get a forwarded email from me@other.com and > when i reply to it....the from field defaults to me@primary.com. > i'd like it to be me@other.com. With two accounts defined, you can manually select w...

IE 8 on Windows 7
While using IE 8, I'm experiencing some flickering just outside the window (in the toolbar at the right side of the monitor). This flickering stops when I run the cursor over it. It is irregular and I've scanned repeatedly for viruses and malware. What toolbar on the right side of the monitor? -- -- "barolocke" <barolocke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B006E90F-A04E-4508-B5AA-F2096C414338@microsoft.com... > While using IE 8, I'm experiencing some flickering just outside the window > (in the toolbar at the right side ...

Auto-Dialer Software for CRM 3.0
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6EC82.CACB9100 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Can anyone recommend some 3rd parties marketing auto-dialer software = that integrates Microsoft CRM 3.0 with a companies PBX system? For sales it would need to do out-bound dialing (priority) and for = customer service it would be great to pop-up the contact record of the = incomming call (secondary). Thanks. Alan ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6EC82.CACB9100 Content-Type: text/html; charset=&quo...

Outlook Express #8
I have just received a laptop and installed Outlook Express After Outlook Express Opens up and window opens and request that I verify my password. When I added mail account I checked the preserve password but it does not work. The inbound messages appear but I can not open them unless i go thru the window that request my password verification/ I have the laptop hooked by router to my pc. On the pc i do not have this trouble. The same problem happens when I open up Microsoft Outlook Can anyone advise ...

How do I get 4 postcards per page on 8.5 x 11?
I cannot figure out how to get 4 "standard" size postcards per 8.5 x 11 sheet. I have even set page setup to landscape and it still only wants to put 2 postcards per sheet. JoJo wrote: > I cannot figure out how to get 4 "standard" size postcards per 8.5 x > 11 sheet. I have even set page setup to landscape and it still only > wants to put 2 postcards per sheet. ================================= In Pub 2007 the following steps work for me. Default paper size...8.5x11. Go to...Change Template / choose a postcard. Edit the postcard...etc. Go to...File / Prin...

Auto email fill-in, Outlook Express does it
Hi Everyone, I'd like to start by saying thank for you taking the time to read this and offer any help. I just converted from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000. Outlook Express 6 used to automatically fill in the potential email address that I was typing in after I typed the first few letters. With Outlook, I have to type in the full name or email address of the person - or click on To. I would like Outlook to work like Outlook Express did and just pop the email address in there and I could hit enter to select it. Is this possible?? It's such a minor change, but it'...

Is it possible to combine countif and countcolor?
I have a range of cells and I need to count how many have a blue background and a cell value of "C" and how many have a green background and a cell value of "C" I can count all the cells in the range that are blue or green and I can count all the cells that contain the value of "C", but how can I count the combined criteria? I'm thinking I just need some algebraic help... :-S Suppose you are counting the "C" values with If thisCell.value = "C" then Kount = Kount +1 End If ..... and you count Green cells ...

is it possible to apply a new template to an old presentation?
the company imposed a new template with new proprietary markings, etc. Now, I have to change all my presentations to the new template. Is there an easy way to do this? It seems that all the info only describes using a template in a new presentation situation. Hi Nick Yes you can. How successful it will be will depend on the presentations. Let us know your version and we'll tell you how to go about it (and what the potential pitfalls may be). Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "nick" <nick@di...

Is it possible to change the "result of a formula" to a "number?
Is it possible to change the "result of a formula" to a "number"? ....you click on the cell and all you see is the number... not the formula originally used to calculate that resulting number. ...

Offline Address Book #8
My offline address book doesn't seem to be generating. All my cached mode users are not getting updates. I've upped the logging to Max on the OALGenerator. My event log is returning: OALGen encountered error [0x8004010e] while calculating this OAL. This OAL will not be available for client download. (\Global Address List) Also, when I try to look at the Content tab in the system folders under public Folders, it's asking me to log in to this server, and my credentials don't work even though I'm Domain, Enterprise and Exchange Admin level. Could it be a rights iss...