Access Run-time 04-30-10

I want to deploy Access Run-time 2007, but found out I can't because it will
not run on Windows 2000.  Are there any alternatives?  Upgrading the OS (Xp,
Vista, Windows7) is not an option in this case.

Thank you,

QB
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Sorry, but there's no alternative. Access 2007 (and, in fact, all Office
2007: see http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/suites/HA101668651033.aspx)
require a minimum of Windows XP SP2 in order to run.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"QB" <QB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to deploy Access Run-time 2007, but found out I can't because it
>will
> not run on Windows 2000.  Are there any alternatives?  Upgrading the OS
> (Xp,
> Vista, Windows7) is not an option in this case.
>
> Thank you,
>
> QB

0
Douglas

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

compact database in VBA access 2007

question about Time

Short time vs short date

LDAP Write access?

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

MS Access 2007 code not running

Date format 04-11-06

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...