Access corrupt files DBF?

0
Frank
7/15/2007 5:46:44 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote:

>Access corrupt files DBF?

What is your question?

I see you're from Brazil.  Have you asked your question in the
Portuguese Access newsgroup?  microsoft.public.pt.access.

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
"Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote

 > Access corrupt files DBF?

I have written to and read from DBF files with various versons of Access,
and it has never corrupted any of them.  I have NOT used DBF files with
Access 2002, 2003, nor 2007 -- but I have not heard of DBF files being
corrupted with those versions.

 Larry Linson
 Microsoft Access MVP

0
Larry
7/16/2007 2:02:11 AM
Being the files linked even not in problem?

"Larry Linson" <bouncer@localhost.not> escreveu na mensagem
> "Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote
>
> > Access corrupt files DBF?
>
> I have written to and read from DBF files with various versons of Access,
> and it has never corrupted any of them.  I have NOT used DBF files with
> Access 2002, 2003, nor 2007 -- but I have not heard of DBF files being
> corrupted with those versions.
>
> Larry Linson
> Microsoft Access MVP

0