Access 2003 - Email Monitoring

Hi,

I am trying to set up a database on Access that Monitors incoming and
outgoing email traffic for specific group addresses in an Exchange Enviroment.

This only needs to be a simple culmulative count with a date stamp.

Not too sure how I would start this.

Many thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

My guess is to use MAPI to connect to and interact with the server.  From
there, there should be code available to read the traffic.

"MaccaUK" <MaccaUK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to set up a database on Access that Monitors incoming and
> outgoing email traffic for specific group addresses in an Exchange
> Enviroment.
>
> This only needs to be a simple culmulative count with a date stamp.
>
> Not too sure how I would start this.
>
> Many thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

0
elsavyahmed

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...

Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003
Hi, I just recently exmeged all my exchange 5.5 mail accounts,shutdown and removed my exchange 5.5 server, then installed exchange 2003 in a new administrative site. Then I mail enabled all the the users that have pst files and exmerged the pst files back into exchange 2003. Created a dns alias from the old server to the new one. My problems is that outlook 2003 clients that have the old exchange5.5 profile cannot connect to the exchange 2003 server (even with a dns alias). Is there a registry hack/modification to change the old settings to the new server? thx jason Use the ExProfRe to...

Is there a way to schedule a email to send out at a certain time?
I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm which should be 8am also. Please help! "Grace" <Grace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1395D87B-2982-4800-8522-165781125E6A@microsoft.com... >I tried delay the mail, but the sent hour is not right. > For example, the email should go out at 8am, but the sent time is 5:30pm > which should be 8am also. Please help! The Sent time and the delivery time are completely separate. The Sent time that people will see w...