Acces to data base by autonom HTMl page on Access 2007 ?

Hello dear members of the microsoft.public.access newsgroup.

I'm a new Access 2007 user and I need your help please.

I can get acces to my data base using an autonom HTML form page in
Access 2003 .

Please, how can I do the same on Access 2007 ? I have neither
SharePoint nor Outlook 2007.

Thanks

Octavio

0
Hollywood
8/16/2007 9:14:10 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

open two different Access reports

multiple flyers per page?

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

printing 2 charts on single page