a problem when two users add data in the same form simultaneously

I have DB(Access 97) where multi- user work in a network.Today, I encountered this problem.Two users were in it and do edition and adding a new data on the sameform at the same time.User 1 was adding data on the form (just say form A) and user 2 wasadding data as well on the same form(A) at the same time.The problem is that user 2 could see data entered by user 1 on thatform(A) at that moment.As I know, access handles problems like this by itself. Ex) provide awarning...Or something I have to check VB code?My question?Are there Adding conflicts in ACCESS 97 (windows XP) between multi-user in a serve-based environment.Again,Two users are adding a new data on the same form at the same time.Second user can see data, which first user enters on the same form.Later, user 1 can see corrupted data on the form. The form displays#Deleted.how can i handle this?Please advise.
0
inchong
3/23/2007 2:06:35 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems

Users ability to Manage Groups

Pulling data from separate tabs

Having problem with spoofing email

data sort

Problem with Range

Help with importing data

outlook 97 and express email problems

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

Formula for cross tab data filling

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Access to User Calendar

predict future data