55. Wiener Access Stammtisch: Einladung f�r den 11.03.2008

Wiener Access Stammtisch

http://access.primary.at/

access.st.wien@gmx.at

Liebe Accessler,

ich m�chte Euch hiermit zum 55. Wiener Access Stammtisch einladen.

Termin: Dienstag, 11.03.2008, ab 19:00

Ort: Lokal "Fantastica, Pizzeria", Wagramer Stra�e 154, A 1220 Wien

Fantastica, Pizzeria

http://www.fantastica.at/

pizza22@fantastica.at

pizzeria@fantastica.at

1220 - Wagramer Stra�e 154

Restaurant, Italienische K�che

Telefon: 203 75 39, Fax: 209 15 21

�ffnungszeiten t�glich 09.00 - 23.00

Gastgarten, durchgehend warme K�che, Vegetarisch

Extrazimmer Keller

15 Gratisparkpl�tze (Einfahrt "Am langen Felde")

oder direkt bei U1 Station Kagraner Platz

Vortrag: ?

Ich freue mich auf Euer Kommen.

Auch neue Gesichter sind jederzeit willkommen.

Liebe Gr��e

Josef Syrovatka

http://access.primary.at/personen.htm#Syrovatka_Josef

Datenbankprojekte und Seminare

in der Informationstechnologie

Dipl. Ing. Josef Syrovatka

L. Bernstein Str. 8/2/29.11, A 1220 Wien

Telefon: +43(1)260 58 47

E-Mail: josef.syrovatka@chello.at

0
josef
3/2/2008 6:00:39 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

can only see local machine users when trying to add users allowed for remote desktop access
Hi, I have a windows 2003 server on my network(its actually a virtual machine running on windows server 2008), that I have enabled remote access to (via properties of 'My Pc/Remote') In the permission of the remote user tab, I can not find any domain users, if I try to change location it only allows me to see the local machine, and if i enter manually the domain\user name it always rejects it. I can see the entire network when I browse the network from file explorer and I can access shares on remotes machines with no problem, so I am on the network and authenticat...

Outlook and SBS 2008 issues
I have a user that has a 2.8gb mailbox on an SBS 2008 server. I've set the user mailbox limit to 30GB and the default in Exchange is set at 19GB, but the account comes up and says mailbox is full. Where do I start looking? "Vince" <vinceqb@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e6013561-3667-4ee8-a56f-8d9f732fe661@t9g2000prh.googlegroups.com... >I have a user that has a 2.8gb mailbox on an SBS 2008 server. I've > set the user mailbox limit to 30GB and the default in Exchange is set > at 19GB, but the account comes up and says mailbox is full. Where do...

How to set save format to Access 2002 as standard
Hi, I am currently planning to mass-install Office 2002 including Access 2002 on about 1.000 PCs. I found out that if I install them as standard Access 2000 saves as default to Access 2000 file format. I know how to set up on a single installation that Access has to save with Access 2002 file format, is there any way to set it up during the installation so I wouldn't have to do manually on about 1.000 installations? Please!!! Y/Jakob Networked PCs??? Hard to imagine that number of PCs without network. I am not an expert on the network side but surely your network admin people can...

Very slow internet access via ethernet port
Had an old PC running windows xp. Worked fine connected to my router using ethernet and powerline adaptors. Bought a PC from a mate running Vista Ultimate. Now I'm getting only about 5kb/s. Checked my router and reset it. OK. In fact, speed using wireless connection to router from another PC is absolutely fine so its not an internet/ISP problem. Checked my powerline adaptors and reset them. No difference. So, all I can think at the moment is:- 1. Powerline adaptors have chosen this moment to play up. (although was working fine before). Getting hold of long CAT5 cable so ...

ffffff 03-14-08

Data import issue from Access
Carriage return (Ctrl+Return) in access data in one cell is imported to "I" into the place of carriage return. Some one have magic idea to import same as excel? Access source data I hope this work A) It should work this way After import to Excel I hope this work | A) It should work this way ...

OWA Form based authentication
Hello Newsgroup ! I have a question. Does someone of you know how to access the mailbox of another user when form based authentication is enabled? Without FBA enabled it is servername/exchange/user@doamin.com. I don't know how to access the mailbox directly from the logon page when FBA is enabled. Thank you in advanced Br Markus ...

importing data from access #5
when importing data from access, i have one column is a unique identifying number. HOwever, the number comes in with { } around the #. How can i remove them. thanks Jerry jerry wrote: > when importing data from access, i have one column is a unique identifying > number. HOwever, the number comes in with { } around the #. How can i remove > them. > > thanks > Jerry Once in Excel, do a find and replace. Twice, once for {, and then repeat for }. Leave the "replace with" blank, and "replace all" both times. pierre I don't speak Access, but cou...

Drop shadow on Drawn Lines 2008
I post in the Acrobat forums at Adobe Forums. I gave suggestion for creating forms using either underscores or Leader Tabs to create Form elements to use in Acrobat Forms Wizard. Name: _____________ Address: _____________ and so on. I've been chastised mercilessly by another contributor That say doing that adds unnecessary Characters. the contributor suggested used Drawing lines. I tried on a Blank page using Drawing line after I found the correct menu. But I found a couple of things wrong. 1. There is no way to control the starting/ending points (does not...

How to create Office Sta 03 from a picture? #2
Just posting one help question, here's the second: Again regarding Creating Stationary for Outlook?! Again, reminding those I'm no "geek" in any respect, wishing one day I was, but it "ain't happened yet"! I depend & reply on those with the knowledge - so someone - please help! ONE TIME I was successful in taking an image, inserting into PAINT, fix'g the way I wanted it to show itself, saving same as an image, with the apparent default being Bitmap, wanting to save as another type - mainly that of Internet Explorer! HOW do I do it? As shared, ...

Cannot open access 2002 file
Hi All, I created a database on access 2002 (xp) but when I tried to run it on access 2003 it said it encounter a problem and need to be closed. Then it creates a back-up and a lock files. What do I do next? Anyone know? Thank you Avaya Try creating a new empty database and importing all the objects from the old database. "Avaya" <Avaya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA185BB-EE11-447A-880A-93B8913DD386@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > I created a database on access 2002 (xp) but when I tried to run it on > access 2003 it said it enco...

How to access SATA Harddisk?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to access the SATA Harddisk? My PC has 2 HDD, which are C and D. C drive contains XP SP3 system file and D drive contains document file. Recently, C drive harddisk occurs smart fail, and not able to work any more, when I connect D harddisk using external USB case, it cannot be detected on my notebook under window explorer, but Mass Storage Device can be seen under safe remove tools. Under tool device, this harddisk is classified as disk 1, it is described as "active" and "external" with no partition at all. This harddisk...

Windows 2008 Server Kerberos Certificate error ID 29
Hello, I had a Windows 2000 Domain Controller, and translate all AD funtions to a new Windows 2008 server, PDC, GC. All worked fine, but a few days ago I got this error, ID 29, Kerberos-Key-Distribution-Center, not certificate found.... All users can´t access the network shares by the server name, but through the IP we managed to restore the network units. Is there a way to restore the certificate , without regenerate the domain? I ´thank you all in advance for reading, any help will be like a christmas´s gift. More or less... Greetings.. Can you give more detail...

Access Excel Data Export
Hi, I have following problem: I need to export data from Access into Excel worksheet using VBA in Access. How to do it? Regards Witek On Aug 8, 8:06 am, Witek <witold.szczepan...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have following problem: I need to export data from Access into Excel > worksheet using VBA in Access. How to do it? > > Regards > Witek Will DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet work? ...

Import Access Query to Excel
I am trying to import MS Access Query to Excel. I tried with "Data --> Import External Data --> Import Data" but I found two issues. First, "Select Table" lists only 5 of 15 query tables I made. Second, data range only displays column headings, no record. Both Access and Excel files are on local drive. My computer is on domain network and I heard there is a security issue with Import External Data within domain environment. However, I used to do this on my previous employment within domain environment. I appreciate any help! Thank you! Jonathan Kim Jonathan, wh...

controling excel from vba access and using sub procedures
Hi All, I'm having trouble getting my code to work using sub procedures in my vba code, this only happens when i am interacting with excel. I've tried to copy all the dims and defs from the calling procedure but to no avail at this time. sample code below. Dim strPath As String Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim Excel_Application As Excel.Application Dim Excel_Workbook As Excel.Workbook Dim Current_Worksheet As Excel.Worksheet Dim Data_Range Dim Worksheet_Name Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset D_now = Format(Date, "dd-mm-yy") ' Formated to use as part of fi...

CRM 4 on SBS 2008
Hi, Can MS CRM 4 Workgroup edition be deployed onto a SBS2008 Standard installation? Thanks, Alex Hi Alex, I am not sure about SBS2008. Here's what I found on some of the MS materials. Since Windows 2008, it's consider Windows Server Code Name "Longhorn" so I guess it will work. "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Workgroup. This version is limited to five or fewer users. It can be installed on Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition, any of the supported Windows Server 2003 editions, or Microsoft Windows Server Code Name =93Longhorn.=94 This v...

(MSCONFIG) An access denied error was returned while attempting to change a service......
...You may need to log on as administrator.... OK I get this in msconfig when making a change, however the change actually is made despite the error message. This is recent occurance, I am administrator (I have not changed anything on the accounts set-up) I can't fix this, I read it could be something to do with HP printers (weird) and also something to do with anti-virus (sounds more logical). OK so any ideas on how I can go about fixing it? Also when PC goes to sleep I can't wake it with either keyboard or mouse movement. In news:IQKun.15067$pV1.971...

edit variable length items in "Access" database tables
In my database table I am holding a variable length item in a database record; the item may be from two to six alphabetic characters long. Trailiing spaces pad the item where required. To print out the item in a report, the item itself is sandwiched between two fixed-length items separated by an oblique stroke, (forward slash): - ***/variable length/***. How can I suppress the trailing spaces in my variable length item when printing results ? Yours Sincerely, CHARLES WALKER Take a look at the RTrim function or even the Trim function. RTrim(SomeField) will trim trailing spaces off a...

maximum number of indexes per SQL table that Access (jet) can deal with?
why is there a maximum number of indexes per SQL table that Access (jet) can deal with? is it really the count of indexes + statistics? I've seen plenty of documentation that states that typically DSS systems have twice as much index space as data space.. So I don't think that it's a case of 'over-indexing' I'm just tired of a crippled Jet front end and other people making me 'temporarily drop my indexes' so that they can link to my tables using Jet. has this bug gone away with Access 2007? Is it going away with Access 2010? ...

formula help #11
Hi! there, I have a time sheet format for employees and I just don't know how to create the formula for overtime. I only want to input finished time in column C. I don't have much experience in formula function. The timesheet example is below and please help me to solve. Thanks. A B C D E 1 30-01-04 08:00 18:00 1:00 2 31-01-04 08:00 12:00 3 01-02-04 08:00 14:00 5:00 4 07-02-04 08:00 17:00 8:00 5 08-02-04 08:00 12:00 4:00 Column (A) is Date (B) is started time (C) is finished time (D) is over...

Time calculations for Scheduled vs Actual Employee Time and Wages 11-28-09
I am THRYING and TRYING to make a simple schedule worksheet for a manger to use to calculate the time he schedules an employee to clock in and out and what it will cost him in regards to his allocated budget and then to be able to compare it after the job is completed. BUT time calculations have thrown me for loop and I am stuck for hours on trying to calculate time fields. PLEASE DEAR GOD can someone help me. Below is a simple example of my worksheet. A2 (Time IN) = 1:00 PM A3 (Time OUT) = 5:00 PM A4 (Time Worked) = 4:00 (h:mm format) ...

Can't access public folders - "Handle specified is invalid"
Hello - We can't access our Exchange Public Folders through System manager any longer. All attempts to do so result in an error: "The handle specified is invalid" ID no. 80090301 Exchange System Manager. The server doesn't have an SSL certificate any longer (it used to be our Outlook Web Access server, but we've since moved to a front-end/back-end configuration so the SSL cert was removed from this machine). Based on posts elsewhere, I've tried enabling anonymous access to the Public folder in IIS, disabling SSL for the default site and Public folder site, st...

Access 2007 Forms
I want to send a specific form record with it's attachments to an individual. Is this a reasonable request, or do I need to develop a macro that can help? Cris, Form? Did you mean you want to send a report with attachments? Please elaborate... And while you're at it going to need Access version to give you a proper answer. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Cris" <Cris@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Access 2003 Upgrade
We have installed Office 2003 but did not get the suite that included Access 2003. We are working with Access 2000 but would like to upgrade to Access 2003. I cannot seem to find the software for this exclusively. Can you advise source and cost, please? Thanks. -- Geneva On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:28:00 -0800, Geneva Anderson <GenevaAnderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have installed Office 2003 but did not get the suite that included Access >2003. We are working with Access 2000 but would like to upgrade to Access >2003. I cannot seem to find the software fo...