Allow Multiple Values check box not showing up

I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup
Wizard, but when I get to the place where is should let me choose to store
multiple values for the lookup that section does not come up. I went online
and printed the instructions off the help page so I know I am doing it right.
Help!

IMO, multivalued and lookup fields are not a good idea. You didn't mention
what version of Access you are using.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"mschurter" wrote:

> I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup
> Wizard, but when I get to the place where is should let me choose to store
> multiple values for the lookup that section does not come up. I went online
> and printed the instructions off the help page so I know I am doing it right.
> Help!

Removing multiple users from Outlook

multiple flyers per page?

Multiple stacked bar charts

visual basic

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Customer check data

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...