View/Print Individual Reports

Here is what I have:
I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one table.
Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I have
a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie
the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries all
do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from
every client and progress note.

What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the progress
notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that
current entry instead of every single progress note in the database.

Steve,
    You need to filter the query behind your report, by some
unique key value, that is associated with just the record you're
currently viewing on the form.
    For example, a ClientID.
    Your query can refer to the open form for it's criteria...
        =Forms!frmClients!ClientID
    Your report will now only display the Client, and therapy records
associated with that ClientID.
--
    hth
    Al Campagna

> Here is what I have:
> I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one
> table.
> Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I
> have
> a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie
> the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries
> all
> do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from
> every client and progress note.
>
> What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the
> progress
> notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that
> current entry instead of every single progress note in the database.

0
Al
3/8/2010 9:10:39 PM
Friends and friends around the world.
We are presenting the new messenger.
He will be in the commissioning by the friends that we indicate to use the
system.
Access the system by clicking the link below and register free.

You get something for using orkut?
You get something for using skype?
You gain something by using twiter?
You get algumaocisa for using facebook?

Enjoy this is your time!!

Sign up and join for free.

http://www.sqipcom.com/?ref=webempreendedor

http://stakeholder.sqipcom.com/user/webempreendedor

0
Marco
3/8/2010 9:10:52 PM
I would use the command button wizard to create a button that opens the
report. Then modify the code created by the wizard so that it applies a WHERE
CONDITION in the DoCmd.OpenReport method:

Dim strWhere as String
strWhere = "[ProgNoteID]=" & Me.ProgNoteID
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptYourProgressNotes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere

This all depends on your report name as well as the primary key field and
datatype.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Steve" wrote:

> Here is what I have:
> I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one table.
> Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I have
> a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie
> the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries all
> do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from
> every client and progress note.
>
> What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the progress
> notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that
> current entry instead of every single progress note in the database.
I'm entering that in the "Where condition" of the "Action arguments" section.
And keep getting the message that "Access can't parse the expression".

My primary key is "ID" the table is "Progress Notes" and the report is
"Progress Notes"

Below is how I entered the info:

Dim strWhere as String
strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere

Am I putting it in the wrong place or writing it out wrong?

Thanks

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> I would use the command button wizard to create a button that opens the
> report. Then modify the code created by the wizard so that it applies a WHERE
> CONDITION in the DoCmd.OpenReport method:
>
> Dim strWhere as String
> strWhere = "[ProgNoteID]=" & Me.ProgNoteID
> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptYourProgressNotes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere
>
> This all depends on your report name as well as the primary key field and
> datatype.
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > Here is what I have:
> > I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one table.
> > Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I have
> > a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie
> > the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries all
> > do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from
> > every client and progress note.
> >
> > What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the progress
> > notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that
> > current entry instead of every single progress note in the database.
Is the ID field included in the Report's record source query?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Steve" wrote:

> I'm entering that in the "Where condition" of the "Action arguments" section.
> And keep getting the message that "Access can't parse the expression".
>
> My primary key is "ID" the table is "Progress Notes" and the report is
> "Progress Notes"
>
> Below is how I entered the info:
>
> Dim strWhere as String
> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere
>
> Am I putting it in the wrong place or writing it out wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>
> > I would use the command button wizard to create a button that opens the
> > report. Then modify the code created by the wizard so that it applies a WHERE
> > CONDITION in the DoCmd.OpenReport method:
> >
> > Dim strWhere as String
> > strWhere = "[ProgNoteID]=" & Me.ProgNoteID
> > DoCmd.OpenReport "rptYourProgressNotes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere
> >
> > This all depends on your report name as well as the primary key field and
> > datatype.
> > --
> > Duane Hookom
> > Microsoft Access MVP
> >

> > "Steve" wrote:
> >
> > > Here is what I have:
> > > I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one table.
> > > Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I have
> > > a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie
> > > the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries all
> > > do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from
> > > every client and progress note.
> > >
> > > What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the progress
> > > notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that
> > > current entry instead of every single progress note in the database.
Yes it is.

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> Is the ID field included in the Report's record source query?
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > I'm entering that in the "Where condition" of the "Action arguments" section.
> > And keep getting the message that "Access can't parse the expression".
> >
> > My primary key is "ID" the table is "Progress Notes" and the report is
> > "Progress Notes"
> >
> > Below is how I entered the info:
> >
> > Dim strWhere as String
> > strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
> > DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere
> >
> > Am I putting it in the wrong place or writing it out wrong?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> >
> > > I would use the command button wizard to create a button that opens the
> > > report. Then modify the code created by the wizard so that it applies a WHERE
> > > CONDITION in the DoCmd.OpenReport method:
> > >
> > > Dim strWhere as String
> > > strWhere = "[ProgNoteID]=" & Me.ProgNoteID
> > > DoCmd.OpenReport "rptYourProgressNotes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere
> > >
> > > This all depends on your report name as well as the primary key field and
> > > datatype.
> > > --
> > > Duane Hookom
> > > Microsoft Access MVP

Are you actually using code or a macro? You mention "Action arguments" but
this doesn't sound like code.

Is the ID field numeric or text?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Steve" wrote:

> Yes it is.
>
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>
> > Is the ID field included in the Report's record source query?
> >
> > --
> > Duane Hookom
> > Microsoft Access MVP
> >

> > "Steve" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm entering that in the "Where condition" of the "Action arguments" section.
> > > And keep getting the message that "Access can't parse the expression".
> > >
> > > My primary key is "ID" the table is "Progress Notes" and the report is
> > > "Progress Notes"
> > >
> > > Below is how I entered the info:
> > >
> > > Dim strWhere as String
> > > strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
> > > DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview, , strWhere
> > >
> > > Am I putting it in the wrong place or writing it out wrong?
> > >
> > > Thanks

The ID field is an autonumber generated by access.

I was trying to do this via macro. I realised what you put down there is
code, so I went at it that way, and what I get when I press the button is an
error message that says the report doesn't exsist.

Do you know of a good reference site for setting this up step by step?

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> Are you actually using code or a macro? You mention "Action arguments" but
> this doesn't sound like code.
>
> Is the ID field numeric or text?
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > Yes it is.
> >
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> >
> > > Is the ID field included in the Report's record source query?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Duane Hookom
> > > Microsoft Access MVP

If the error suggested the report doesn't exist, what do you have to say
about that?

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

> The ID field is an autonumber generated by access.
>
> I was trying to do this via macro. I realised what you put down there is
> code, so I went at it that way, and what I get when I press the button is
> an
> error message that says the report doesn't exsist.
>
> Do you know of a good reference site for setting this up step by step?
>
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>
>> Are you actually using code or a macro? You mention "Action arguments"
>> but
>> this doesn't sound like code.
>>
>> Is the ID field numeric or text?
>>
>> --
>> Duane Hookom
>> Microsoft Access MVP
>>

>> "Steve" wrote:
>>
>> > Yes it is.

0
Duane
3/10/2010 2:36:35 AM
The report is there. I can open it manually from the navigation pane. I can
create a button that opens it with every record displayed. When using the
code you supplied, I have tried the report title with and without spaces (it
has spaces the way it is written on the report itself). For some reason, I
get an error saying it doesn't exsist or that the name is misspelled (it is
not) and an option to debug. When it opens the debug screen, everything looks
like it should.

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> If the error suggested the report doesn't exist, what do you have to say
> about that?
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> MS Access MVP
>
> "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The ID field is an autonumber generated by access.
> >
> > I was trying to do this via macro. I realised what you put down there is
> > code, so I went at it that way, and what I get when I press the button is
> > an
> > error message that says the report doesn't exsist.
> >
> > Do you know of a good reference site for setting this up step by step?
> >
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you actually using code or a macro? You mention "Action arguments"
> >> but
> >> this doesn't sound like code.
> >>
> >> Is the ID field numeric or text?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Duane Hookom
> >> Microsoft Access MVP

What happens if you remove the strWhere?

"Steve" wrote:

> The report is there. I can open it manually from the navigation pane. I can
> create a button that opens it with every record displayed. When using the
> code you supplied, I have tried the report title with and without spaces (it
> has spaces the way it is written on the report itself). For some reason, I
> get an error saying it doesn't exsist or that the name is misspelled (it is
> not) and an option to debug. When it opens the debug screen, everything looks
> like it should.
>
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>
> > If the error suggested the report doesn't exist, what do you have to say
> > about that?
> >
> > --
> > Duane Hookom
> > MS Access MVP
> >
> > "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > The ID field is an autonumber generated by access.
> > >
> > > I was trying to do this via macro. I realised what you put down there is
> > > code, so I went at it that way, and what I get when I press the button is
> > > an
> > > error message that says the report doesn't exsist.
> > >
> > > Do you know of a good reference site for setting this up step by step?

If I put the whole entry:

Dim strWhere as String
strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview

or just the last line

DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview

I get the following when I click the button:

"Run-time error '2103'

The report name 'rptProgress Notes' you entered in either the property sheet
or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exsist."

I'm not putting it in a macro though, I'm putting it in the code builder.

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> What happens if you remove the strWhere?
>
> Dim strWhere as String
> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > The report is there. I can open it manually from the navigation pane. I can
> > create a button that opens it with every record displayed. When using the
> > code you supplied, I have tried the report title with and without spaces (it
> > has spaces the way it is written on the report itself). For some reason, I
> > get an error saying it doesn't exsist or that the name is misspelled (it is
> > not) and an option to debug. When it opens the debug screen, everything looks
> > like it should.
> >
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> >
> > > If the error suggested the report doesn't exist, what do you have to say
> > > about that?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Duane Hookom
> > > MS Access MVP
> > >
> > > "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

You have spaces in the report name. That can cause problems.

Try using square brackets around the name and see if that takes care of the
problem.
    DoCmd.OpenReport "[rptProgress Notes]", acPrintPreview

If that works then you can add in the strWhere to the call to OpenReport as
Duane suggested.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

Steve wrote:
> If I put the whole entry:
>
> Dim strWhere as String
> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>
> or just the last line
>
> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>
> I get the following when I click the button:
>
> "Run-time error '2103'
>
> The report name 'rptProgress Notes' you entered in either the property sheet
> or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exsist."
>
> I'm not putting it in a macro though, I'm putting it in the code builder.
>
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>
>> What happens if you remove the strWhere?
>>
>> Dim strWhere as String
>> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
>> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>>
>> --
>> Duane Hookom
>> Microsoft Access MVP
>>

>> "Steve" wrote:
>>
>>> The report is there. I can open it manually from the navigation pane. I can
>>> create a button that opens it with every record displayed. When using the
>>> code you supplied, I have tried the report title with and without spaces (it
>>> has spaces the way it is written on the report itself). For some reason, I
>>> get an error saying it doesn't exsist or that the name is misspelled (it is
>>> not) and an option to debug. When it opens the debug screen, everything looks
>>> like it should.

0
John
3/10/2010 4:34:02 PM
I think Steve may have entered the code into the property rather than the
module.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"John Spencer" <spencer@chpdm.edu> wrote in message
> You have spaces in the report name. That can cause problems.
>
> Try using square brackets around the name and see if that takes care of
> the problem.
>    DoCmd.OpenReport "[rptProgress Notes]", acPrintPreview
>
> If that works then you can add in the strWhere to the call to OpenReport
> as Duane suggested.
>
> John Spencer
> Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
> The Hilltop Institute
> University of Maryland Baltimore County
>
> Steve wrote:
>> If I put the whole entry:
>>
>> Dim strWhere as String
>> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
>> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>>
>> or just the last line
>>
>> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>>
>> I get the following when I click the button:
>>
>> "Run-time error '2103'
>>
>> The report name 'rptProgress Notes' you entered in either the property
>> sheet or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exsist."
>>
>> I'm not putting it in a macro though, I'm putting it in the code builder.
>>
>> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>>
>>> What happens if you remove the strWhere?
>>>
>>> Dim strWhere as String
>>> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
>>> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
>>>
>>> --
>>> Duane Hookom
>>> Microsoft Access MVP

0
Duane
3/11/2010 12:05:12 AM
Thanks for the assistance. For whatever reason, I could not get that method
to work. However, after many hours of looking through these forums, I found
the method below that worked for me, and am posting here for anyone esle with
the same issue.

DoCmd.OpenReport "Progress Notes", acViewPreview, , "[ID] = " & Me.ID

Entering that into the button's code pops up just the report with just the
record I need.

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> I think Steve may have entered the code into the property rather than the
> module.
>

> --
> Duane Hookom
> MS Access MVP
>

> "John Spencer" <spencer@chpdm.edu> wrote in message
> > You have spaces in the report name. That can cause problems.
> >
> > Try using square brackets around the name and see if that takes care of
> > the problem.
> >    DoCmd.OpenReport "[rptProgress Notes]", acPrintPreview
> >
> > If that works then you can add in the strWhere to the call to OpenReport
> > as Duane suggested.
> >
> > John Spencer
> > Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
> > The Hilltop Institute
> > University of Maryland Baltimore County
> >
> > Steve wrote:
> >> If I put the whole entry:
> >>
> >> Dim strWhere as String
> >> strWhere = "[ID]=" & Me.ID
> >> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
> >>
> >> or just the last line
> >>
> >> DoCmd.OpenReport "rptProgress Notes", acPrintPreview
> >>
> >> I get the following when I click the button:
> >>
> >> "Run-time error '2103'
> >>
> >> The report name 'rptProgress Notes' you entered in either the property
> >> sheet or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exsist."
> >>
> >> I'm not putting it in a macro though, I'm putting it in the code builder.

Steve,
You have to understand that until you provide an actual name, we will
suggest a name placeholder like "rptProgressNotes". This is a best guess on
my part as to what I would name a report of progress notes. If your report
doesn't have the same name, you need to understand that you must change it.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

> Thanks for the assistance. For whatever reason, I could not get that
> method
> to work. However, after many hours of looking through these forums, I
> found
> the method below that worked for me, and am posting here for anyone esle
> with
> the same issue.
>
> DoCmd.OpenReport "Progress Notes", acViewPreview, , "[ID] = " & Me.ID
>
> Entering that into the button's code pops up just the report with just the
> record I need.
>
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
>
>> I think Steve may have entered the code into the property rather than the
>> module.
>>

>> --
>> Duane Hookom
>> MS Access MVP
>>

>> "John Spencer" <spencer@chpdm.edu> wrote in message
>> > You have spaces in the report name. That can cause problems.
>> >
>> > Try using square brackets around the name and see if that takes care of
>> > the problem.
>> >    DoCmd.OpenReport "[rptProgress Notes]", acPrintPreview
>> >
>> > If that works then you can add in the strWhere to the call to
>> > OpenReport
>> > as Duane suggested.
>> >
>> > John Spencer
>> > Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
>> > The Hilltop Institute
>> > University of Maryland Baltimore County

0
Duane

Display parent customer in activities view
Hello, in our CRM version 4 we assign a queue to a task. This queue is assigned to a contact. This contact has a account as parent customer. In the activities view, we want to display a link to this account (parent customer). Is this possible? I could create a view based on field in the account, but I do not see a way to display it in the list. Thank you! Regards. Uwe -- Fortis http://www.webfortis.com "Uwe Braunholz" wrote: > Hello, > > in our CRM version 4 we assign a queue to a task. This queue is > assigned to a contact. This contact has a account as paren...

Placing Individual Building Blocks on Ribbon
I've created a customized tab for our workgroup, and would like to make separate buttons for a few of our custom building blocks. The building blocks are visible in the Quick Parts listing. I've recorded macros that retrieve each building block -- the macros work fine via the Developer>Macro method. I then tried to insert lines in the RibbonX XML that place icons on the Ribbon and allow the user to call each macro. Here's a sample line of code, using the same syntax that I had successfully used for other macros that don't deal with building blocks: &...

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I searched some more, found that the problem is caused when the Temporary Internet files cache is too big. Deleted the cache and the problem is solved. Changed the settings to a more reasonable 100 MB and it shouldn't happen again Steven =================================== I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank ...

Report Format

How do I show excel worksheets on a webpage when viewed by win98 .
I have made a webpage with an imbedded excel worksheet. It views and functions great from machines running XP, but on the Win98SE machines, it (the excel worksheet) doesn't show. ...

New Views are not displaying Customized calculated fields value
I created a new view based on some native fields along with some custom fields. None of the custom field values are calculating and showing up in the view: The custom fields do not seem to be complicated. here they are Earned Work hours = INT([Work]/60)*([Physical % Complete]/100) Productivity = IIf([Actual Work]=0,0,([Earned Work Hours]/([Actual Work]/60))*100) WorkHours Forecast = IIf([Actual Work]=0,([Work]/60),([Work]/60)/([Productivity]/100)) The view is set at the Security Category of "My Projects" Thanks, I am assuming that you have this problem in P...

How do I view and edit the source code for a Chart in Excel 2003?
Is there a way to access the code (VBA?) for a Chart created in Excel 2003? I have generated a complicated Chart or graph which I want to then "Copy" and modify to make several more which access different spreadsheets. It is cumbersome to click in the Toggle box for the data ranges for X and Y. Instead, I was hoping there might be a way to use Search and Replace to change the text describing the data ranges. EBB Excel does not create VBA when creating a chart unless you have specifically recorded the steps of creating it (Tools>Macros>Record New Macro...). Even when y...

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

Inserting Excel into Access Reports

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

Display Report Header/Footer
Can somebody please give me the telephone number of the smartass MS VP who came up with the bright idea for the Ribbon so that I can call her and have her tell me how to display the Report Header & Footer in a report? Obviously, I must be an idiot because I can't figure out how to do it with this simplied, intuitive, help-ya out m***** fu***** ribbon. Oh stupid me, its under 'ARRANGE'. How idiotic of me to think that it'd under 'DESIGN' since I'm 'designing' a report as opposed to 'arrangeing' a report. "microsoft"...

Crystal Report not found on File Repository Server
I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server. We don't typically use the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack that we primarily use. The CEO tried today though to open one of the canned MSCRM reports and got this error message. I tried the others and I get it on all of them. CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File Repository Server. I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent 9\filestore\input and it is empty. I would have copied them from the old server, but it is ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Create individual files from a row

eXtender and Crystal Reports
I've created a Crystal Report to print eOne solutions eXtender fields. They store inaformation in 4 different tables: EXT00101 (String), EXT00102(Numbers), EXT00103(Date),EXT00104(Time).. I have created a View that unions all these tables - and convert them into a Varchar.. Once that is done, I've created a function called GetExtFieldValue where i pass the extender window id and field number and it returns the value for that string. This report was working fine and all of a sudden it became so slow that now it takes 7 minutes to get one record. If I delete all the data from EXT...

Activities View & Regarding Field
Is it possible to see the Regarding name in the activities view? I know it is possible to exit the activity view throught the view editor e.g. http://crm/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} for all activities though this only allows addition of a few fields. if I look in the SavedQueryBase, the view {00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} gives a FetchXml string with the activity fields. the display text for the regarding field is available in the Activity view as the ObjectName field Can one simply add the ObjectName field to this to provide the rega...

Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook
Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003. I can see the calendar but not the info in the calendar. Nothing is provate marked from their side and is able to be seen by other 2003 users. is there a quick fix? ...

Calculate Subreport totals in a main report Group footer
Hi all Apologies if this has been answered before but I can’t find it. I have a main Report with a Group called “Product_Category” which lists a number of “Products” in the Detail I have a Subreport named “product_costs” which has a record for each date and Text Boxes named “materials” and “fuel” (there are more but I’ll keep it simple). The Subreport sums all costs and has Text Boxes named “summaterials” and “sumfuel” in the footer (all with a height of 0.1cm) The Subreport is embedded in the Detail of the Categories and linked by Product_id In the Detail of the Main Rep...

EDC Reports
Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without having to configure it for EDC? I need the accounting department and back office mangers to be able to look at and print these reports without them actually having to or needing to do any EDC processing. You could use the Tender Summary report (Reports | Misc | Tender Summary) to get credit card totals by type & register. Marc "Alex" <Alex@no.com> wrote in message news:edLaU8DUHHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without >...

Compat View break YouTube Channel, Standards Mode breaks video lis
When I set YouTube to Compatibility View, it breaks YouTube's Channel's options, "Uploads Favorites Playlists" appear below the main header, rather than next to it (to the right), but video listings and searches display the "HD" logo correctly. However, when I set YouTube to standards Mode, the Channel settings pane is displayed properly, next to the main heading, but the "HD" logo next to video listings and searches appears hidden, only showing the top part. -- Windows XP (SP3) IE8 (w/IE7Pro) WLM ''14'' (Gmail POP3) MS...

Printing drawings
Visio 2007 Professsional ... Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. Select tables and PK, however drawing created has all columns included. Is there a way to suppress the columns so only the tables are revealed? Thanks, Jim Yes with Visio for enterprise architect version "Jim Peterson" <JimPeterson@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:1232D9FA-E60A-4BD1-AF91-A6EA688A1819@microsoft.com... > Visio 2007 Professsional ... > > Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. > Select t...