Use specific printer for reports in view mode

I designed a report using printer HP5000 PLC6 and the paper size is A3 in
landscape. When I open the report in my laptop and I want to show the report
in my resentation, it can not showed all contents of the reort, just a hals
is shown, my question is how can we assign this printer to this reprot when I
open it, although I do not need to print it, this is just for my resentation.
My printer default in mypc is lHP desckjet 690c
--
H. Frank Situmorang

Might try installing the printer driver for  the  HP5000 PLC6.

Might try suing the printer "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" if you
have it installed.

Frank Situmorang wrote:
>I designed a report using printer HP5000 PLC6 and the paper size is A3 in
>landscape. When I open the report in my laptop and I want to show the report
>in my resentation, it can not showed all contents of the reort, just a hals
>is shown, my question is how can we assign this printer to this reprot when I
>open it, although I do not need to print it, this is just for my resentation.
>My printer default in mypc is lHP desckjet 690c

--
Boyd Trimmell
aka HiTechCoach

Boyd