two reports in one

Hi

Am I able to print two reports in a report. As in Page one, query 1; page 2
query 2.

Now I am opening two reports as Page 1 and Page 2.

Many thanks in advance
RIchard

0
Richard

Richard

Create Report1 based on Query1.  Create Report2 based on Query2.  Create
Report3 based on nothing.

Open Report3 in design view, add Report1 and Report2 as sub-reports.

If you want a page break between them, add that control on the Report3
definition.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"Richard" <richardbee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Am I able to print two reports in a report. As in Page one, query 1; page
> 2
> query 2.
>
> Now I am opening two reports as Page 1 and Page 2.
>
> Many thanks in advance
> RIchard

0
Jeff
4/19/2007 2:20:03 PM
Hi Jeff

Many thanks for the tip

Richard

"Jeff Boyce" <nonsense@nonsense.com> wrote in message
> Richard
>
> Create Report1 based on Query1.  Create Report2 based on Query2.  Create
> Report3 based on nothing.
>
> Open Report3 in design view, add Report1 and Report2 as sub-reports.
>
> If you want a page break between them, add that control on the Report3
> definition.
>
> Regards
>
> Jeff Boyce
> Microsoft Office/Access MVP
>
> "Richard" <richardbee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > Am I able to print two reports in a report. As in Page one, query 1;
page
> > 2
> > query 2.
> >
> > Now I am opening two reports as Page 1 and Page 2.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance
> > RIchard

0
Richard

Error 20488 on only one client
When posting PO we are receiving the following error: The stored procedure glpBatchCleanup returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 20488 I found KB 896545 in the Knowledge Base of Customer Source but in reading the KB I would have to believe that all clients would be having the same problem because the KB states that the problem occurs if the SY00500 Posting Definitions Master table is damaged. Does anyone have an idea as to what would cause this problem on one client and how to fix it? Thanks in advance. JTT Hello JTT, I have seen this specific error on 8.0 after a ...

Print a report from a form based on a query
I have a form that I enter a parameter and run a query which pulls anywhere from 1-???? records. After these records are displayed, I have the option of printing them (as a report) from a print command button which I can't get to work. My form has a header with an Equip code and multiple detail lines. This code is passed to a query which would run and pull my data again as the report has more data in the online form. My problem is that this isn't getting to the report. Am I making this more complicated than it has to be. On Fri, 14 May 2010 12:57:01 -0700, Mommybear ...

IN Publisher I only want to print one label not all 6
I am using Publisher 2002 and Form 8254 6 to a page. I only want to print one mailing label not 6. What steps do I take? Thank you, You will have to setup the labels manually. Look here to see if yours is listed, if not post back. http://publishermvps.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D25CA06F-0F6A-4743-99D3-38B688BB842B@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2002 and Form 8254 6 to a page. I only want to print > one mailing lab...

use one microsoft office for two home computers?
This is a stupid question, perhaps, but I've got Office X on my home/business imac. I just bought a new ibook. Do I need to also purchase a second copy of Office (or at least Word) for this new computer, or am I licensed to use my current Office on the ibook? Is there some way to buy a second license without shelling out an additional $200 for a whole new set of Office on CD? In article <ae4effbb.0404061657.6f1db654@posting.google.com>, c.shea5@verizon.net (CShea) wrote: > This is a stupid question, perhaps, but I've got Office X on my > home/business imac. I just bough...

From DataFeed to Customized reports
Folks: I am new to the Stock Market and I am getting to the point where I am sure I will eventually have to use some commercial software to help me move from Data Feed to customized reports. I am thinking it would be great if there is commercial software already out there that can simplify the process of moving from data feed to customized on-screen or printed reports. * Do you know of specialized software already available that would simplify the task of creating desired reports from a connected data feed. I know this is NOT the correct newsgroup for this post. Appreciate if som...

Virtual smtp domains on one IP address
Can I host several domains email on one exchange server with one IP address only? Yes, but you cannot have more than one SMTP Virtual Server using the same IP and Port Number combination. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "fredd" <cxdsew32@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4A1E3E7D-9513-4AD2-B082-688EDE4C28FD@microsoft.com... > Can I host several domains email on one exchange server with one IP > address only? We want to host OWA only email for several domains. If the port is changed will we still receive email fr...

Budget Report
In order to get the budget to function the way I want to see things reported, I have organized my categories into budget groups - everything looks just how I want it when I look at the budget in edit mode. However, when I want to print my monthly budget report, I must choose Budget by Category or Budget by Budget Group. The Budget by Budget group is too summarized - is there a way to print the Budget by Budget Group Report and include the categories within each Budget Group (for example, I have a budget group called Monthly Bills - is there a way to print the categories such as tel...

How to extract all words in a cell except the last one?
I'm sure that has been solved before, but I cannot find or figure ou the right formula so far. I have a column of cells that have the first name, middle name(s) an last name in that order in one cell. I've seen formulas to extract the first or last word of a cell. I want to extract the first name and middle names, that is all word except the last word (or last name). Thank you for replying with the solution -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: =LEFT(A1, FIND("^", SUBSTITUTE(A1,"_", "^", LEN(A1) - LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "_&qu...

How to automatically paste cells from one sheet to another sheet?
I'm working on an Expenditure file. 12 sheets are for the months of the year and 10 other sheets are for the categories of various expenses. ie: Medical Expenses. I'd like to be able to enter a receipts info into the Month sheet and under the column for DETAILS if I enter Medical (or a formula?) Can I have THAT ROW referring to that receipt automatically copy to the MEDICAL Sheet also? Is this at all possible?? Type an equals sign in the cell you want the information to end up in, click over to another worksheet, and click on the cell you want to reference. Excel wil...

FRx report for a partial period
Our year is the calendar year and period is the calendar month. Due to business reasons, I have been asked to run the balance sheet and income statement from a mid month to the end of the year (May 18 through Dec 31). How can I do this. In the column layout you can specify a date range. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jack" wrote: > Our year is the calendar year and period is the calendar month. > > Due to business reasons, I have been asked to run the balance sheet and > income statement from a mid month to the end of the year (May 18 through Dec > 31). How can I ...

Anybody got a decent A/R report?
None of the stock reports are worth the disk space they occupy. The CustomerSource Reports Library offers a few more, but again they're not worth the bandwidth needed to download them. I need a report, preferably for HQ, that shows ALL account activity for any given customer. By all activity, I mean every transaction, payment and adjustment ever associated with a particular account. This seems like such a basic request... If you have a report like this for Store Operations but not for HQ, well that would be much better than what I have now. Am I crazy? Is it so unusual to want...

Can I make ONE page for Email/Calendar/Task etc?
I like to adapt my screen sothat I have ONE view of Incoming Email/Calendar/Task in small squares?? William Petrovlis <petrovlis@hetnet.nl> wrote: > I like to adapt my screen sothat I have ONE view of > Incoming Email/Calendar/Task in small squares?? I don't think that's possible. -- Brian Tillman Have you tried the Outlook Today view? If it's not in your "shortcuts" list, go to View - Go To - Outlook Today. It might be close... Brian "Petrovlis" <petrovlis@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:40c4404f$0$827$fb624cd1@morenews.zeeland...

How do I convert degrees F to degrees C in more than one cell at .
I need to change some of the cells in an XL spreadsheet from degrees F to degrees C. I can easily change one cell at a time, but it would be more efficient to change multiple cells. Have you looked at the CONVERT function? or use a for/each loop for each c in selection c.value=c/ next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Fisherlady" <Fisherlady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB979A43-B8E8-4EFE-9C19-958775004359@microsoft.com... > I need to change some of the cells in an XL spreadsheet from degrees F to > degrees C. I can easily chan...

Worksheets within one Workbook
What I am trying to do is run a macro that will take a dat file, then d the MOD and save into excel. Then take another dat file do the same MO and save it in another worksheet within the same workbook file. So guess my gold is to try to save many worksheets within one workbook Thanks for your help. ==== Set MonarchObj = CreateObject("Monarch32") With MonarchObj openfile = .SetReportFile("D:\Cash and Adj Report\cash0902.dat" False) If openfile = True Then openmod = .SetModelFile("D:\Cash and Adj Report\Cash_Adj_Rpt.mod") If openmod = True Then .CurrentFilter =...

VBA to move from one cell to another cell
Hi, Certain cells in a sheet needs to be filled with data. These cells are in successive rows from 10 to 49 Data is filled in cell C10 then F10 after that cell C11 then F11 C12 and F12 until I reach C49 and F49 It is annoying to use the TAB key or the mouse to move to the next cell. Is there a way to move to the next required cell just by pressing enter after filling in the data. i.e. data entered n cell C10 (press enter) go to cell F10, type the data and press enter to go to C11,then F11 ..... One method Unlock columns C and F. Protect the worksheet and use T...

RDL Report View Editor
I have to edit some RDL files for reporting from a SQL 2000 Server. Unfortunately, I am not able to use Report Builder 2.0. I can edit the files with RB 2.0, but they will not upload to my SQL 2000 server. That leads me to have to use an older tool for editing. I'm not able to find an editor that will present the RDL file graphically, like RB 2.0. Everything I've tried shows me the 'raw' XML file. Does anyone know of a graphical RDL editor other than RB 2.0? Thanks in advance. Cheers. Bryan I resolved the issue. "wan_link" wrote: >...

Error Message on my Report
I have put hours and hours into my application, and all seemed to being going well. Suddenly, one of my reports won't run any more and instead gives me the error message " There isn't enough free memory to update the display. Close any unneeded programs and try again". I get this message even if Access is the only program running and the report is the only thing open. The underlying query is working fine. I have tried removing individual controls and even eliminated all controls from the report but the error message continued. I have tried the compact and repair ...

Nesting or joining two formulas???
I currently have two formulas that I'm needing to somehow join togethe but I have not been able to do this legally. {This formula gives a sum of any time over 8 hours and displays i using a decimal value.} My cells are formatted to 0### for cells C10 through F10 and cell H1 is converted to decimal using the formula below. [this formula located in H10] =IF((F10-E10)+(D10-C10)>800, (F10-E10)+(D10-C10)-800, 0)/100 {I still needed the above formula to display in quarter hou increments, ie: .15 = .25, .30 = .50 etc. This was submitted to me b JanetW and works great seperately when pla...

how can I find two same rows in a column?
I've got a file where I put all my invoices numbers. It's a long file, so how can I know if a put the same invoice number twice??? Thanks a lot!!! Hi see: http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicates "Anevigat" wrote: > I've got a file where I put all my invoices numbers. It's a long file, so how > can I know if a put the same invoice number twice??? > Thanks a lot!!! ...

Access 2007 Saving report in RTF
I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime. One of the choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it viewable in WORD. However, the sole picture in the report - which is saved in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is opened in WORD. It will however, print when the record is printed. This seems to be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the record in WORD ? I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct...

40-col x-fer report
I have a client in search of a 40-col transfer order template. The idea is to have only a POS printer at the warehouse for printing packingslips or transfer orders or PO receivers. HI JT, if you know how to do the customization in POXfr.xml file then you can accomplish what your client want, it is somehow time consuming job to customized this. "JT of TC" wrote: > I have a client in search of a 40-col transfer order template. The idea is > to have only a POS printer at the warehouse for printing packingslips or > transfer orders or PO receivers. > > >...

Printing Publisher booklet without two-sided printing possiblity?
Hey, I´m a bit frustrated for the moment!!! I want to print on a non-recto-verso printer a booklet which I made in Publisher. Why isn´t there an option like in Word print even or odd pages, or even better when choosing print all, that Publisher tells me to turn my pages to print the backside of my booklet!!! Why didn´t those Microsoft guys think about that!!! I wold really appreciate some help, concerning this topic! Thanks in advance! How to print even and odd pages by using VBA in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294748/en-us When you print your booklet, view...

Excel 2000: How do I make a simple chart with *two* value axes?
I am struggling to do something very basic in Excel 2000. I'm starting to think it is impossible, which is hard to imagine. So, can someone help? In a nutshell, the problem is that Excel seems to specify only one "value" axis, with the other being a "category" axis. Whereas I want two value axes. Is there a way to do that? If you didn't understand that... Let's say I have three lines I want to plot: Line #1: (1, 10), (10, 20), (50, 30) Line #2: (1, 15), (10, 25), (50, 35) Line #3: (1, 17), (10, 27), (50, 37) So each line has x values 1, 10, and 50. The...

Getting Excel to treat merged cells as one cell when printing
I have a table in which the cells in the first column are actuall comprised of two merged cells. The rest of the columns are unmerged. It looks something like the following: ____________________________________________________________ | . Some data . |______Yes______|______Yes______|______No______| |_____in_here_____|______655______|______212______|______17______| The table is several pages long. When I print it out, Excel treats th merged rows in the first column as if they are separate. This result in the merged rows being divided across pages. My example above would be printed as &...