Turning 1 and 0 values into Yes and No

Hi,

I have a form with yes no buttons for people to select things. For instance,
if a person wants to send a business card they click on the business card
button on the form.  I then created a report based on all of the selections
that people make.  The values are all 0 and 1 on the report but I want to
make them Yes and No.  Is there a way to do this in the report?

Thanks,

--
Chuck W

You can set the format property of your text box to display Yes or No based
on the bound numeric value.
Check Help for various options if you can't figure this out.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"ChuckW" <haji@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a form with yes no buttons for people to select things. For
> instance,
> if a person wants to send a business card they click on the business card
> button on the form.  I then created a report based on all of the
> selections
> that people make.  The values are all 0 and 1 on the report but I want to
> make them Yes and No.  Is there a way to do this in the report?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Chuck W

0
Duane
4/23/2007 9:01:03 PM
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:56:03 -0700, ChuckW wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a form with yes no buttons for people to select things. For instance,
> if a person wants to send a business card they click on the business card
> button on the form.  I then created a report based on all of the selections
> that people make.  The values are all 0 and 1 on the report but I want to
> make them Yes and No.  Is there a way to do this in the report?
>
> Thanks,

Add an Unbound text control to the report.
Set it's control source to that of the Check Box field.
Set the control's Format property to:
;"Yes";"No"
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

CRM 4.0
Hi All, I nedd to mapp more fields from CRM tasks to Outlook tasks and synchronize them in return e.g: - completition field - it isn't synchronized - new, customize fileds (bit fileds) added in CRM How can I resolve that? I will apreciate any help. Kind Regrds Lidia ...

Value Axis compressed
In Excel 2003, I have several worksheets that include charts. These are all standard charts created by "Insert / Chart" and formatted with Excel's chart tools. In some of them, the value axis is highly compressed when the chart is viewed in print preview or is printed. When viewed in normal mode, the chart is OK. These are line graphs. For example, even though the values are OK, the spacing of the grid in the plot area is vertically compressed to an extreme, perhaps to as little as one-third of its normal height. The plot area is also raised to the top of the graph ...

Multiple CRM Sites (child domains) on 1 Server
I would like to install multiple CRM sites, from different child domains, on 1 CRM server. I believe this is possible. Are there any things I should be aware of? Any critical issues that will arise? Is this covered in the implimentation guide....off to get it now. Thanks. "Scott" <wikayaker@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141061562.354599.267210@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... >I would like to install multiple CRM sites, from different child > domains, on 1 CRM server. Not possible, sorry. I believe I read MS is considering this for the next version, to f...

"Illegal characters in path" with XmlReader of .Net 1.1
I only found one post on Google where someone mentions the same problem with a DataSet: XmlDataReader in .Net 1.1 can not read XML files from a path which contains "%10" or "%3f". code to reproduce: string filename = "%10.xml"; //XML file with this name is existing XmlReader reader = new XmlTextReader(filename); reader.Read(); this will throw an System.ArgumentException: "Illegal characters in path." at System.IO.Path.CheckInvalidPathChars(String path) at System.IO.Path.GetFileName(String path) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path,...

Downloading SP4a for GP 8.0
Is anyone else having trouble downloading SP4a for GP 8.0? I've tried a few times and the download never starts. Never had any problems before downloading service packs. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_0AA5C3E6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello and thank you for using Newsgroups! Are you still having this issue? Do you get any error messages? Are you able to download other service packs as a test? Thank you, Melissa Amundson Microsoft Online Partner Support When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so ...

Pivot table numbers turn into dates on refresh
This mystery occurrance has happened to me before but I can't remember how to correct it. Any one with similar experience and a solution please? Visit www.ExcelGoodies.Com...

How to use mfc7.0 lib and dll in visual studio.net 2003?
i program active'x application in cad,it's only support mfc7.0 dll .i found mfc7.0 dll in my computer,but it required mfc7.0 lib when i compile code i think the import libraray for mfc7.dll is in ; "Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\atlmfc\lib" directory, try put this into include path of your project. ...

5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied
I'm having the following email issue with one of my clients, they are getting. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: xxxxxxx@netonecom.net on 12/29/2003 11:58 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <clarkserv01.ClarkNational.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> The wierd thing is that I am not getting a Application event log event I.D. for this on our server??? Could the problem be on the netonecom.net server?????? Hi Jeff, The problem could possibly be caused by t...

Show value with 2 condition in a column
Hi Expert, Example , I have this table Items Country Pric Banana USA $ 22 Banana Canada $ 2 Mango Canada $ 25 Orange France $ 2 Apple USA $ 33 Orange Canada $ 2 What is the formula to find a price by giving 2 condition of Items and country Thanks. Hi try something like the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =INDEX(C1:C100,MATCH(1,(A1:A100="Banana")*(B1:B100="USA"),0)) or try =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="Banana"),--(B1:B100="USA"),C1:C100) ...

Spell check in V3.0
OK, why is this not a given for all MS products? How can they get us hooked on spell check in word, outlook and everything else and then not include any form of a spell check anywhere in CRM?? Please tell me this will be a upcoming patch/service patch. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

Copying cells with similar column values
I have two worksheets in a spreadsheet with similar values in Sheet 1 Column A and Sheet 2 Column A. I would like to create macro that would match like values in column A in both sheets and copy the entire row in Sheet B to Sheet A. I have provided an example below: Before: Sheet 1 A B C D E 250 mE 1 300 YOU 2 360 ME 3 Sheet 2 A B C 250 Good 2905 300 Bad 1605 360 Good 5000 After Sheet 1 A B C D E F 250...

Allowing both multiple values and list edits in Lookup field
In Access 2007 I am trying to make a table column utilize a combo box that allows both multiple values and list edits. However, when I set it to allow both features, it doesn't let me make any edits to the list in the table; the multiple values aspect works just fine. When I don't allow multiple values, I can edit it to my heart's content. Anyone know a way around this problem? I know that I'm doing it right (all you have to do is select "Yes"!) but it's jut not allowing me to have both allowances as it should. Jess If you are saying that you a...

How can I limit the range of data graphed by the value of another column?
The question is hard to ask, which is why I haven't found the answer. The spreadsheet has lots of data, but I want to graph a subset of the data at a time. One column contains an integer that is incremented every 700-1000 rows (ie 1..1,2..2,etc.) which is the event number, and there are 2 other columns of data that I want to plot. So I want to plot one chart with all the data with the event number of 1-3, another 4-6, etc. I know I can just specify the data range with the row numbers that correspond to the event number range I want, but is there a way excel can do the work for me? I a...

A Bar Chart with 1 Line
I've never asked a chart question before. Is it possible to create a bar chart from a data list and then have 1 line in my chart that represents the average of all the bars. This may be simple, but I don't know how to do it. Thanks... -- Don Rountree Hi Don, Add a new series to your data which is the average. Although you can do it with just two points, its easier to just extend the series as far as the other series. Plot this along with your other series, then on the chart select just that series and choose the command Chart, Chart Type and choose Line. One the average...

Extracting Multiple Values From One Cell
I copy/pasted an address list from an HTML source. One column contains cells that have City, State and Zip information separated by a space. How can I move those three [or two] pieces of information, each into its own cell. Thanks, -- Erwin Hi Erwin! Use the text to columns feature for this. Select the range of data. Goto Data>Text to Columns. Select: Delimited , Next Check: Space , Finish Biff >-----Original Message----- >I copy/pasted an address list from an HTML source. One column contains cells >that have City, State and Zip information separated by a space. How can ...

need a query to get the values corresponding to latest dates
Hello everyone, Briefly stated, I have a table structured like: VariableName (string) Value (double) Date (date) Variable names can be repeated (don't worry, in the actual table I have index numbers that call up the variable names from another table), so this table contains a limited number of variables' values that can change independently. I am using two queries that work together to give the values corresponding to the latest dates. One query groups by VariableName's and uses Max(Date) aggregate function to get the latest date, then the second query joins the first query...

How do I convert Organizer 6.0 file to text file for import to Outlook
Many people have said to just export an organizer file as a text file, then import to Outlook. I can't even get past that step. I am using Organizer 6.0 and Outlook 2002. When I open Organizer and go to Export, there is not even a file available to export. The only file I am aware of is an .OR6 file, but that is not one of the options on the export function. Any help? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Security Center Says Firewall On Even When I Turn It Off
Running XP Pro SP3. I've turned the Windows Firewall off through the Control Panel/Windows Firewall, but when I go to the Security Center it says the Firewall is On. Clicking on the Firewall Options takes me back to the Firewall window which shows it is off. Anyone know how to get Security Center to reflect that the firewall is off...or is it really on and my turning it off isn't really turning it off? Thanks in advance for any help. You probably have another firewall installed... -- The Top Script Generator for Jordan Russell's Inno Setup - http://www.randem.co...

Extracting Information 1 column to 2 columns
I would like to extract information from one cell and put it into two cells. Here is sample data in column A: Column A -------------------------------------------------- ACHMGEAA Germany, Achim, Embserbruch, 28832 Achim ADSNTXAE US, TX, Dallas, 5080 Spectrum Center -------------------------------------------------- This is what I would like: Column B| Column C (character count will vary) --------| ---------------------------------------- ACHMGEAA| Germany, Achim, Embserbruch, 28832 Achim ADSNTXAE| US, TX, Dallas, 5080 Spectrum Center --------| ---------------------------------------- T...

How to import BOM into GP8.0/SQL using Excel
Greetings, I am in a bind and hoping someone feeling sympathetic can lend advice. I have to build *tons* of BOMs and the one by one method is killing me. When we transitioned to GP8.0 I was able to build all of my BOMs in two spreadsheets; one of master part numbers/item descriptions, one of the contents/qtys of the BOMs. Somehow they were automagically imported by someone I no longer have as a resource. I have read I can use Integration Manager to do this but that the tables have to be exact to avoid jackkniving the database full of junk. Can someone spell out the steps of how to exp...

Solution for WinZip Companion for Outlook 1.0 Unspecified Error
I have been running into a maddening error with WinZip Companion for Outlook 1.0. Online searches and diagnostic logging didn't reveal anything, so I emailed WinZip tech support. Below is my initial email and their response. The scenario (using Word as the Outlook 2003 email editor while running Adobe 6.0 Standard) applies for my user, so I'm going to try to upgrade to Adobe 7.0. Hope this post helps others. Cheers, Phil ================================ Frequently, when creating new emails, a user will get the following error message: WinZip Companion for Outlook Error 800004005 in ...

Configuring a cell to take higher values only
I have made an excel file in which I am writing cumulative warranty report for my product. My subordinates are using this file and I have made it as a shared document. Now I want to avoid any chance of accidental wrong entry in any cell. Is there any method whereby I can configure a cell so that it will take only higher values than the existing entries in the cell. -- Hemant N. Dhuri Mumbai Hi Hemant What you can do is, -select the area in which you want your subordinates to make entries. -Click the menu Data-->Validation -Select settings then --under allow select...

0.9193749 Realize That It Dream ... 5.823219E-02
0.6416603 Realize That It Dream ... 0.1569552 0.9193749 Now Visit Tobacco Is Drugs 5.823219E-02 ...

Line chart with one value extrememly high
I need to create a line chart on vehicle testing. The chart includes several temperatures and pressures - and engine RPM. We stepped the RPM up and down a few times to see the effects on the other data points. If I put all of this on a chart using the wizard, the RPM values go so high, everything else is reduced to nearly flat lines at the bottom of the chart. It's almost like I need a second chart on a different scale superimposed over this one. Or possibly a way to hash the background into different color vertical stripes to delineate the RPM ranges. How can I show these RPM...

Match values in more than one column
Hi I have three columns of data and wish to highlight the matches or change the format if there are any duplicates. i.e A B C Apple Banana Cheese Banana Orange Milk Chocolate Milk Water Biscuits Pear Bread Wafers Plum Banana So Banana would be highlighted in all, Milk in B and C. I assume I'd use conditional formatting, but the MATCH functio...