substraction of sequential records

I need to calculate moving ranges in either a report or query.  Currently my
query returns TestTime (ascending) and TestResult.  The moving range is the
absolute difference between two consecutive samples.
TestTime  TestResult MovingRange
8am              20            --
9am              24             4
10am            21             3
11am            26             5

Once all the moving ranges are calculated, I need to report the average of
the moving ranges.

mx record #6
I just recently changed our mx records from an external ISP to point to our wan ip address on our T1 line. My firewall port 25 is pointing to our exchange server, however our mail is being reject and returning the e-mail to the sender with the following message attached: The following addresses had delivery problems: <someone@abc.com> this actually points to the reciever of the e-mail Permanent Failure: 550_5.7.1_<someone@abc.com>..._Relaying_denied Delivery last attempted at Mon, 15 May 2006 18:40:10 -0000 I have setup to enable relaying totally open!! Any help? JB ...

how to find records based on three sets of criteria
Hey gang - Access 2003 I have a table that displays the something similar to the following: PatientID____F1____F2____F3____F4____F5 A101_______yes___392___45____121___300 A102_______no____312___57____324___100 A103_______yes___203___213___242___192 What I want to do is a query to find those patients who meet THREE specific sets of criteria in combination. Sounds easy enough. But here's the catch...that criteria could be all over the place. For example, criteria could be any combination of the following (and these aren't all of the possible combinations, just a ha...

how can i search records with a text box?
Hello, what im looking to do is have a text box where the user can enter a number ( number is based off a spread sheet, which is already in a table ) then i want the user to click a "search" button and have the record brought up... any help would be great thank you! Justin Why a text box? Combo boxes are much better at this. The actual look up is the same code, but the combo gives you some advantages in handling a search and provides the user with "type ahead", so they can see the results as they type. In either case, you use the control's After Update eve...

autogeneration of sequential numeric lookupcode
is there a way to autogenerate sequential numeric lookupcodes in RMS 1.3. The reason i would like his to happen is that when using just numeric lookupcodes the lookupcodes do not appear in sequence, and therefore it is impossible to tell which one is the last created, without going through the entire database. Try this add on http://www.digitalretailer.com/AddinPDFs/DRSAutoGen2006-PDF.pdf "trcgirl" <trcgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7ED15FB1-B6C3-4F12-B577-6B53FF97F16F@microsoft.com... > is there a way to autogenerate sequential numeric lookupc...

Overlapping Records
Hello Could someone please help me with a query to filter out records in a table that overlap. I have a table with 8 fields and approx 40,000 records. Fields 1 and 2 relate to a position, fields 3 and 4 are 'from' and 'to' measurements in yards and will be where the overlap exists, field 5 is a date. The other 3 fields are not needed for the query. What I need the query to do is return the records where fields1,2 and 5 match and fields 3 and 4 overlap. Thanks "Les" wrote: > > Could someone please help me with a query to filter out records in a table ...

Deleting specific records based on query results
Is there a way to use a select query to find and then delete specific records in a database. My database records basic applicant information in one table (tblApplicants) and any interview data in another (TblActivities). I need to do an annual purge of applicants from a previous year who were never interviewed. I have a select query that returns the name and date entered from the TblApplicants table where the requisition data in the TblActivities table is null. I know I can then go to the TblApplicants and manually delete each record, but at over 1700 records that seems a lit...

Share records
Hello - Does anyone know how CRM stores the information in SQL about sharing records? example: where does CRM store that account X owned by me is shared (with certain rights) with John Doe? - Is er there a way to visualize these thing in CRM? example: is there a way to create an "advanced find view" which gives me alle the accounts owned by me, but shared with someone else Many thanks in advance! All the information is soted in the PrincipalObjectAccess table in SQL. You cannot access this via Advanced Find, but you could write a report to get this information -- David Jen...

advance filter excluding record
I have a speadsheet like following: Cust Name, Date My Name1 Monday My Name2 Sunday My Name3 Friday I wanted to use Advance filter out which date equals Sunday. How I should write my criteria? Thanks millions in advance, If it is the Word Sunday and Excel is reading it as text, use this as your Criteria: Date (for the Heading) <>Sunday (for the criteria If the date is being read as a date, you can use this as your criteria: =WEEKDAY(B6,1)>1 This example assumes the first date is in B6. When using a formula, there is no Heading - you simply select the blank cell a...

recording phone calls
hi i would like to know does CRM record phone calls from customers or phone log is just a manual writen info, and there is no featuer to record the phone calls, cuz i want to check if my employees are responding well to customer needs -- Ammar S. Mitoori IT Head QIMCO Co. Tel : +9744831199 Mobile : +9745378400 Fax : +9744831643 hi, the phone activity record is manual task. if you want to do it automatically, integrate your CRM solution with any CTI/IP telephony product, such as CISCO or AVAYA. "Pure Heart" wrote: > hi > > i would like to know does CRM record phone...

Combining records by date
Hi, I am a novice at programming so please bear with me. What I am trying to do is combine records from a query and place them in a table. Basically, what I want to do looks like this. Starting Data client id auth no start date end date units 1 2 9/16/2009 9/28/2009 13 1 3 9/29/2009 9/30/2009 2 1 4 10/1/2009 10/4/2009 5 1 5 11/17/2009 11/22/2009 6 1 6 11/23/2009 11/30/2009 3 1 7 12/1/2009 12/7/2009 8 2 8 11/20/2009 11/30/2009 11 2 9 12/1/2009 12/4/2009 4 2 10 12/29/2009 12/31/2009 3 2 11 1/1/2010 1/11/2010 11 End Data clie...

How do I choose the 1st invoice record from each customer?
I need to run a query to pull the 1st invoice from each new customer for the year. Here is what I have done so far (probably not correct, but I tried). Thanks, Art SELECT DISTINCT [AJG revised 1st invoice date].[Customer Number], [AJG revised 1st invoice date].[Customer Name], Shipments.invoice_number, Shipments.invoice_date, Shipments.invoice_amount, Shipments.ar_number, Shipments.ar_name FROM Shipments INNER JOIN [AJG revised 1st invoice date] ON Shipments.ar_number = [AJG revised 1st invoice date].[Customer Number] Where Shipments.Invoice_number in (Select Top 1 Shipments.Invoice_n...

some records fonts view by red color
Hi Dears I have form, there are many records, I need some records fonts view by red color. thanks Take a look at conditional formatting. SAMI wrote: >Hi Dears > >I have form, there are many records, > >I need some records fonts view by red color. > >thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200704/1 StrayBullet wrote: >Take a look at conditional formatting. > >>Hi Dears >> >[quoted text clipped - 3 lines] >> >>thanks Hi StrayBullet Not by focus I need allwy...

SenderID and SPF records
I'm in the middle of setting up SenderID for Exchange 2003 SP2 standard running as a member server using Windows 2003 SP1 standard. When I see all the documentation and warnings re the SenderID and what can happen when you enable it - it stops me in my tracks. "windows Server 2003 may stop responding when you enable the"Sender ID filtering...........etc" My carrier and DNS provider Verizon says they do not support it - etc. Anyone have advice and recommendations, before I proceed. Isn't there a way to find out if Windows 2003 Enterprise or Standard is affected ...

report doesn't display more than one record for each parameter
I have a report the is supposed to output several lines per a users input. It goes like this. User inputs a workshopID such as "media day" Then the report is supposed to pull all comments for "media day" and outputs them into the report. The problem is that it only outputs one comment instead of every comment with the workshopid media day. I have tried putting the text boxes in header, detail areas of the report, however it still only shows one comment instead of many. Does anybody know what could be causing this? -Misty -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonste...

Printing Long Records To File
Does anyone know how to print records longer than 256 characters to an output file without wrapping? Thank you in advance for your assistance. (.prn files will wrap after 240 characters) You have a few choices (try against a copy of your worksheet): I'd either concatenate the cell values into another column: =LEFT(A1&REPT(" ",20),20) & LEFT(B1&REPT(" ",10),10) & TEXT(C1,"000,000.00") Then I'd copy and paste to notepad and save from there. Once I figured out that ugly formula, I kept it and just unhide that column when I wanted to ex...

how do i remove the recorded voicemail
Originally it had a greeting that says my name. However I made a recording of my own voice, and now I want to revert back to the original greeting. How do I do this? I'm guessing that this is not a SharePoint question, so you might have better luck posting this in whatever group this is meant for. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Suki" <Suki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ACFDF34-6D54-4CA9-88B9-B68BB7055DB7@microsoft.com... > Originally it had a greeting that says my name. However I made a...

problem with Non User Queue ( did not match any records)
background mail enters public folder via email (help@domain.com or Support@domain.com mail gets forwarded via exchange to a user/mailbox called helpdeskservice (helpdeskservice@domain.com) (this needs to be here because other programs use the public folder as well) CRM-Router picks up helpdeskservice@domain.com into queue call helpdeskservice (with email of helpdeskservice@domain.com) via POP3 (this is because the EXCHANGE CRM-Router is broke for winows2008 Exchange 2007 64bit installs) problem here that I get in the logs is when I test from an "outside email" #35241 - The r...

AcCmdPrint Prints all records
I have a button that prints a report with a filter, but when it prints the report, it ignores the filter. I had messier code worked (it changed the record source before printing, but that meant it had to open the form in design, change the record source, go back to print preview and then print) which I tried to clean up, but I am now stuck on this. stLinkCriteria = "[All Data].Projsub= " & Forms![Main Menu]![Field5] & " AND [All Data].Perpost>= '" & Forms![Main Menu]![Field29] & "' And [All Data].Perpost<= '" & Forms![...

Duplicate a record
Hello, Is there an easy way to duplicate a record in a continuous form? More yet, how would you write a query to duplicate the current record based. I would suppose some time of Append Query right? If so how would you write it? Please describe steps in an easy way to understand. Thanks! Iram On Apr 24, 6:56=A0pm, Iram <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > Is there an easy way to duplicate a record in a continuous form? > More yet, how would you write a query to duplicate the current record bas= ed. > I would suppose some time of Append Query righ...

Recording info from a dropdown list...
I have a Cell that the information is chosen from a drop down cell. I need to record this information on another sheet to maintain a record of what was chosen in this cell along with other data from other cells. for ex: 1) I type in 2000 into cell B2 sheet 1 and at the bottom of a list on sheet 5 2000 is recorded in Column A. (This works fine already) :) 2) Then in Column B on sheet 5 I have a time stamp next to the data in Column A (This works fine too) :) 3) Then in Column C I want to take the data from the drop down list on sheet 1 and put it at the end of the list next to the tim...

Journal Activities Recorded in Contacts
When I am in a Contact, and pull up Activities/All Items, I am assuming these are being pulled from the journal? If so, why is it that the only folder being accessed for email messages is the Sent Folder? Is there a way to view all activities - Phone calls, Documents, and emails residing in the Inbox, Sent Folders and Personal Folders. Also, if I delete these emails from their 'home' folders, will they be retained in the journal/activities? If so, does this mean they are still on the Exchange Server? Thanks. Activities are lists of contacts in the Contacts field (Links c...

retrieving unique record from identical tables
I have 3 identical (having same fields) tables with different names (FAST_1, FAST_2, FAST_3). I need to create a query (using SQL) in order to search the tables for a specific record and when found to display all the fields of that record FROM THAT PARTICULAR TABLE. What I did so far is: SELECT FAST_1.*, FAST_2.*, FAST_3.* FROM FAST_1, FAST_2, FAST_3 WHERE (((FAST_1.NUMB_SUBSCR)=[NUMB])) Or (((FAST_2.)NUMB_SUBSCR=[NUMB])) Or (((FAST_3.NUMB_SUBSCR)=[NUMB])); but it returns all the records. Anybody knows how to proceed? Thank you for your help and time Since you've got no code t...

Finding non-existing records, or Nulls in XML
Hi guys! I am getting a bit flustered with XML. Using CR, I am trying to create a report that shows all salesorders that has no associated invoices. Using regular SQL I could do a: Select * from Salesorders where salesorderid NOT in ( select salesorderid from invoices ) Using the CR report wizard I don't know how to achieve this. And looking at the underlying SQL query only shows me XML. :-( Maybe there is a completely different way to do this? Anyone out there with any tips on how I can go about this? Gratefully !Robert Robert, The underlying query is presented in FetchXML fo...

Merge a field data for all records in a table into one output
Hi Team, I am desperately seeking help for a solution by which I would be able to merge the data for all records of any one field in a table to appear in the output of one specific selected record. Example, I have 10 period records in a table with (Field D) that contains data but not necessarily for all of the 10 periods. I would want to print the output of any specific period record which generates the data of all the fields for that record with exception of (Field D) which I want to output its merged data that comprises the data of the selected period record plus all the da...

SQL/MS Access Database : Update record with incremental view count.
Greetings, Even though Im working with JSP I connect to an MS Access Database, I want to select a record and then after the select Update the field 'ViewCount' by incrementing it by ONE each time the same record is retrieved via the SELECT * TABLE statement. To clarify I've done an example below, would this work? UPDATE TABLE SET = VIEWCOUNT = VIEWCOUNT + 1 WHERE ID = FORM.ID Hope this makes sense Rob W yah looks great but you need to do this instead UPDATE TABLE SET VIEWCOUNT =3D VIEWCOUNT + 1 WHERE ID =3D FORM.ID I think that you had one too many equal signs in t...