Subreports not Viewing on one Page

How can I get my subreports on report to print on one page?  I have a main
report and subreport within the subreport there are 5 reports.  When I
Printview my main report my subreports show up in the middle of the page at
the end of the page on the next page - how can I fix this?  I have tried and
look at everything available and can't find a fix.  Can someone please help
me with this?  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

it can be difficult to cram alot of info into one report page....particularly
lots of subreports...

make sure you have the 'CanShrink' property as 'yes'  and get them all as
small as possible and as little space between them as can be....
--
NTC

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

> How can I get my subreports on report to print on one page?  I have a main
> report and subreport within the subreport there are 5 reports.  When I
> Printview my main report my subreports show up in the middle of the page at
> the end of the page on the next page - how can I fix this?  I have tried and
> look at everything available and can't find a fix.  Can someone please help
> me with this?  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

advanced Toolbar
My wife and I have inadvertently entered search words into the Advanced Toolbar, 'Messages, Messages with AutoPreview, Last Seven Day, etc.' drop down box. How can I remove those additional entries to that drop down box? Thanks, Dave Horne pull the little scrollbar all the way to the bottom and select define views. delete the views you created from the views dialog. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.n...

Make account History's view filter configurable to each user
In CRM, when looking at the "History" details for an account, the default filter is "Last 30 Days". In my case, I would prefer to be able to configure my view to default to "ALL". But I can't configure to a personal default, just the system-imposed default of "Last 30 Days". While personalized configuration for many other views is possible, it doesn't seem to be for this situation. Can it please be configurable? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To v...

Unable to alter fields in view
I have run into a problem with Outlook XP (SP2). Any time I try to add or remove a field from a view in any item (mail, task, calendar, etc) it causes outlook to crash. I have tried disabling any virus protection or add-ins and the problem still occurs. Any insight or ideas would be appreciated. Try starting Outlook with the CleanViews switch. This will reset ALL you Outlook views to their default. 1. Close Outlook 2. Start - Run 3. Outlook.exe /CleanViews Chris >-----Original Message----- >I have run into a problem with Outlook XP (SP2). Any >time I try to add or remove ...

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE USER ACCESS THE SAME EXCEL Sh
Hi, I'm currently working on an excel sheet for shipping. If my workbook is open any other user can only access my sheet in read-only format. would it be possible to allow all user access at the same time? Look at help on shared workbooks. Also note the problems and limitations with these. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:19:03 -0700, perl <perl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm currently working on an excel sheet for shipping. If my workbook is open >any other user can only access my sheet in read-only format. would it be >p...

two (or more) crossfunctional flowcharts on the same page?
Hi. I have to build a lot of crossfunctional flowcharts. Some of them are small, but the functions are different for each and every one of them. Furthermore, some of them are linked to each other. It would be a waste of paper to put and print every one on an individual page. So I wonder if there is any possibility to put two or more on the same page. Till now (2 months), all my efforts were in vain. I appreciate any suggestion. Thanks. ...

Front Page 2003 form problem
When I made a site with a form, in the "design" mode it shows the email recipient intended...when in preview mode, it says "WEBBOT-SELF"...when published, it gives me _vti_bin/shtml.exe/form%20Page.htm. HOW do I get this to send the form results to the intended email recipient? You set the recipients address in form properties - in design view, right click anywhere in the form and choose form properties. Complete the property sheets. Note that when the page is published the recipients email; address is open to view by all and sundry (including spammers) in Vi...

Help about Custom Views
I just did hide some rows, applied Filter Settings and then Add this new view. But when I ask it to Show it respond with error. It always repond with error "Some items could not be shown properly"...something like that... What are the basics of "Custom Views" to work properly? Are your sheets protected? Custom views don't work on protected sheets! -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com...

how do I print just one side on a two sided post card
How do I print off a post card using mailmerge with publisher. I can do printing on both sides only for each individual sheet. I would like to be able to print each side seperately. Can't figure it out. Duplicate the original file twice so that you have 3 files. Delete side one from the first file and side two from the second. The third is the original and remains unaltered. -- Ron Cohen "rush" <rush@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DC33F86-DA8E-428D-AD06-A90636BDD9E1@microsoft.com... > How do I print off a post card using mailmerge with publi...

How do I print the same creation four to a page for printing?
How do I print the same creation four to a page for printing? It would be helpful to know what version Publisher you are using. Setup a new publication as a postcard. Adjust the size of your objects, copy/paste into the new publication. You can use Format, AutoFit text for the text boxes. Some printers have the capability to print multiple copies per sheet. Take a look at your printer setup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "stanc" <stanc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FB2F8F1-8A4C-4A0C-AEB5-EEB20452FF3F@microsoft.com... > How do I print the sa...

Page Break after each group
Hi All, I have a report that I want to page break after each group. I have the Keep Together set to Whole Group, but if there is room on the page it will put two or more groups to gether. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Mat -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200801/1 In report design view, click on the Group Footer, and set its Force Page Break to "After". Alternatively, set the Group Header's Force Page Breadk to "Before" if you find the first suggestio...

word showing 2nd blank page when trying to exit
Word 2003 very slow loading, when trying to exit shows a second blank page also slowly For general troubleshooting, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bturner" <bturner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A875937A-1630-4BF3-A2C1-37A8E24F84D5@microsoft.com... > Word 2003 very slow loading, when trying to exit shows a second blank page > also slowly ...

"Margins do not fit page size" error
Hello, I am having trouble on some of the machines on our network. On some machines, I can scale Excel documents down (i.e. fit to 1 page by 8 pages when the document started at 15 pages long), and they print just fine. On other machines, I get an error that my "margins do not fit page size". On those troubled machines, each cell takes up one full page. This is obvously a problem when I have pages and pages of cells. Do you have any idea what is going on here? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Excel, and it didn't help. Thanks in advance! Kim ...

One line is coming out Thinner then the others when printed
Why does one line come out thinner (not as dark and thick as the others) when i print the final document- the lines are all the same 'Weight" as in 2pt- can any one help Have you selected the Bold on the tool bar? -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Advice First" <Advice First@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:773726D4-927E-4DB6-90C5-05B9B11459EF@microsoft.com... > Why does one line come out thinner (not as dark and thick as the others) > when > i print the final document- the lines are all the same 'Weight" as in 2pt- &g...

How do you show the status bar/Page controls in Pub 2007.
I just upgraded to 2007 and the bottom of the screen does not show the Page controls so that I can move pages around or go to specific pages using the control. How do I enable the control to show on the screen using Publisher 2007? A user from Boston wrote: > I just upgraded to 2007 and the bottom of the screen does not show > the Page controls so that I can move pages around or go to specific > pages using the control. > How do I enable the control to show on the screen using Publisher > 2007? ================================== Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publis...

Visio viewer 2003 gives "page cannot be displayed"
Hi, When I want to view a vsd in visio visio viewer 2003, I get an error o my browser "the page cannot be displayed" and closes. I tried re�nstall, no luck. What can I do, what are the requirements for visi viewer 2003 to work. I have windows xp sp2 office xp and visio x installed on my machine all things patched to the latest level. Thanks WI -- boeinPosted from - http://www.officehelp.i ...

One Exchange server with two domains
We have 2 e-mail domains. DOMAIN1.COM and DOMAIN2.COM Exchange is setup with DOMAIN1.COM being the actual domain but it is also configured to accept mail for the DOMAIN2.COM domain. Each user has 2 e-mail addresses. John.Doe@domain1.com and John.Doe@domain2.com. One person has 4 e-mail addresses. Jane.Doe@domain1.com, Jane.Doe@domain2.com, info@domain1.com and info@domain2.com. The MSCRM EMailRouter is having an issue with e-mail addresses other than the address that is the default domain. Any thoughts on how to handle this situation? Thanks! Michael Cross Navint http://www.navi...

Linking a one Presentation to Another Presentation
I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so when you click a link the secondary presentation opens up. My problem is that everytime I click a link that new presentation opens, which is good, but it doesn't close when I link back to the "home page". Is it possible to have a presentation close when you click the link back to the home page? This sounds like a PowerPoint question? On Mar 17, 8:49=A0am, ElizabethS <Elizabe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have several presentations that are linked to my main presentation so...

sheet version control I've got one xtra
Thank God for google groups. I used to be able to send email from Firefox to the list. I dont' know what is going on. I have a sheet I'm writing some vba modules for. I don't know how I did this but I now have myspreadsheet.xls and another myspreadsheet(version1).xls. Every time I open the one sheet they both pop up. How do I get rid of the wrong one? I've been closing the wrong one but that isn't solving anything. Thanks, Do you see myspreadsheet.xls:1 and myspreadsheet.xls:2? You have two windows open with the same file in both. Close one of them without saving...

How do I spell out page numbers in header?
I have to spell out page numbers in my document (i.e., Page One, Page Two). Is it possible to have the pages automatically numbered in my header/footer using this format? This works best if you insert the page number directly in the header or footer, not using the Insert | Page Numbers command (if your version has it). Type "Page" before the inserted page number, then press Alt+F9 to display the { PAGE } field code. Edit it to read { PAGE \*CardText \* FirstCap }, then Alt+F9 again to toggle back and F9 (if necessary) to update the field. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill ...

Poor fit-to-page printouts
How come cell contents become non-printable when the printout is fit to the page? We have worksheets that display and print fine at 100%, but print poorly when fit to the page. Shouldn't the program simply reduce all elements so they will print as in normal mode only smaller? In one sheet we have a column of phone numbers formatted with the special format for phone numbers. The column is plenty wide and contains more blank space per cell, including the contents, than many other cells. Notwithstanding, the phone numbers all print as asterisks (*), indicating the content won'...

how to do an alphabetical sort by using page break
Please use this large white space to add a description of what you need. I can't guess how sorting and page break are connected. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:45:01 -0700, laughinboy <laughinboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

working simultaneously with one document
HI, someone told me that it=B4s possible to work simultaneously on one document/file. i don=B4t realy believe that because i=B4ve never heard of this. anyway, does anyone of you know a possibility how it is possible for two people to work with the same FILE an the same time? even if not its soothing for me that i didn=B4t missed that invention ;) tks Mario tks, i=B4ve found it myself in obtions , its realy possible and works fine i can recommend it, but only for small peace of data because if there are to even minor changes its a hard work to merge them! kind regards mario See Tools>S...

subform with 2 child/masterfields but one with expression?
Please Help! I'm trying to link using 2 fields but one of the fields is an expression. Table1 fields: License# (key) ccDate (mm/dd/yyyy) Table2 fields: LicenseNum enterYear (unbound textbox) I would like to be able to view only the certain year in my subform. And the user has the capacity to indicate which year (by using the [enterYear] textbox) to display. This is what I have: Link Master Fields: LicenseNum;enterYear Link Child Fields: License#,ccYear ccYear is an expression from a query --> ccYear:Year([ccDate]) The above works but each time I tried to enter/change new record...

Can't send e-mails (most likely different problem than the other one)
It won't let me send e-mails: ...reported error (0x800CCC0F): the connection to the server was interrupted... and when I do "Test Account Settings": ...Outlook could not logon to the outgoing mail server (SMPT). The problem could be the server name... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

What page am I on?
I want to print out the transactions between certain dates from an account. When I try to print, I am not asked the date range, but I am asked asked what page(s) I want to print. I don't know how to find the page numbers which contain the data I want to print. I looked in the help file and didn't find any helpful information. I'll appreciate some assistance. Chuck In microsoft.public.money, Chuck Bollinger wrote: >I want to print out the transactions between certain dates from an >account. When I try to print, I am not asked the date range, but I am >asked as...